Where did 7 years go...restarting today!

Artyjoe

In 2005 I was 20 stones 11....today I am 12 stones 10....

Over the years I have never given up, lapsed definitely, but never given up, and here I am again for the last leg of the journey.

I weighed in January 2012 at 14 stones and today I'm 12 stones 10 pounds. I am really hoping to be 11 something for Easter, which I don't think is too unrealistic.

I have issues with PCOS and double ovulations which can really cause havoc with my mood, and therefore diet, but hopefully they are behind me in terms of seeing the scales go up more than a few pounds.

A few glitches this time around, mean comments from people telling me my face looks bad where I've lost weight...but I'm still very overweight and in a size 16...my hope is for a size 12 but the reality may be a 14...either way, I have a way to go for people to be commenting on my face already:cry: Mum has just come out of hospital and so has my sister, so more stress than usual.

I'm posting here in the hope that I'll get some encouragement for the final phase as I'm not getting it elsewhere apart from my wonderful hubby and CDC.

I don't hit ketosis at any point so I'm switching between SS+ and 810 depending on my cycle.

I will have some great before and after piccies once I get to where I need to be, which is only a stone and a bit away :)...although sometimes the last 2 stones has felt harder than the first 8 stone loss!

Hope to find some encouragement here, and a place to waffle about the diet and concerns without family/friends rolling their eyes :confused:

One shake and bar down already, off to gym in 10 mins before taking mum to hospital...really got to fit in the exercise!

Hope everyone is having a great Monday, it's freezing but the sun has just decided to show up !

Yay well done on posting and committing to the last leg of the journey. People are very good at organising others and giving out comments at the end of the day it's what you feel comfortable at :) I'm sure the combination of the gym will help with toning and so fourth :) its natural for people to say you look too thin it takes awhile for people to get used to the new you so let them take there time eventually they will stop saying and accept that you are where you want to be. Look forward to supporting you x

wowww super well done you have kept the weight off so well!!! welcome back hope you reach your goal, im only new to it started yesterday hope youre getting on ok xx

I am struggling this week, came on and have found it difficult to get back on track after all the comments received :-( I am going to move up the steps of Cambridge and sit around 1200 I think until I can get my head in a better place. I have done this for a week and maintained so think i'll go for another week and get past ovulation!

I am going to the gym today so will feel good about that.

Thanks for your support Slimming girl and Cath x

Ah sorry your having a tough week ((hugs)) we all have them moments I have to say only thing keeping me going is that I don't want to see day 1 again not so far from goal if that makes sense. I've read some great diaries on here people using higher steps and gym and still lost as much as sole source you have to do what's right for you and either way we will support you :) big changes are Corning for us all and it will be something to celebrate pound by pound :) xx

Back