Where did my thread go?

I posted pictures in a post a few mins ago? where did it go? I could swear I posted it here, I'm so confused?!?!?! I mentioned the name of a website, but i didn't post a proper link is this why?

I posted pictures in a post a few mins ago? where did it go? I could swear I posted it here, I'm so confused?!?!?! I mentioned the name of a website, but i didn't post a proper link is this why?

I have removed your post.

We banned the site mentioned for spamming our site.

Admin.

I have removed your post.

We banned the site mentioned for spamming our site.

Admin.

Yeah that was me yesterday, I automatically got banned cos I posted a direct link which apparently your not supposed to do. So it wasn't like proper spam. So there no way to tell people how to make them then? Its banned?

Your obvious determination to post about this site on here leads me to think your only interest here is in spamming our site.

Yes the site is banned.

no not at all!

I leave it then. I was only told about it last night when I started Cambridge. If you read the post I was only trying to be helpful. It's really weird that you can't post something that actually helps your motivation, but like I said I will leave it.

no not at all!

I leave it then. I was only told about it last night when I started Cambridge. If you read the post I was only trying to be helpful. It's really weird that you can't post something that actually helps your motivation, but like I said I will leave it.

I think in this case it is best that you do.

I think in this case it is best that you do.

Okie dokie, will do thanks.

One more thing, when I click on my name it won't let me go on my profile or private messages? Is it cos I don't have the privileges or something because of posting the link to that site?

Back