Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

So weigh in today and I am very surprised that my weight didn't go down more as only ate 400 calories yesterday, but there you go, our bodies are weird and wonderful things. I have to say that last Monday I started the week on a VLCD and stuck to it 5 days, so this lack of weight loss could be down to my glycogen stores refilling, so not worried about it. You have to give this way of eating (not going to call it a diet as it should be a long term thing, if not for the weightloss then for the health benefits) about 6 weeks.

Sunday - 174.4lb loss of 0.8lb
Monday - 176.8lb gain of 2.4lb
Tuesday - 176.4lb loss of 0.4lb

The gains and losses are based on my weigh in on Saturday. Am trying to be good on my UP days and eating healthily with fewer carbs, but if I fancy a cake or pudding then I will have it so it doesn't feel like I am depriving myself. For breakfast today I had Spicy Fruit and Crumpets from The Hairy Bikers Cookbook, and it made a delicious change from my usual shredded wheat with a banana. Trying to decide what to have for lunch now that isn't bread. Am thinking of a jacket potato with baked beans and a small grating of cheese on the top. Dinner is going to be The Hairy Bikers Chicken Tagine which is low on calories but high on taste. And that's it from me today. Xx

Last edited:
Hi feeling pretty crap tbh, but I've weighed this morning and I've lost 3.5lb, I'm happy with that considering it totm, got a headache sore throat and unfortunately off to the cinema later with my 2... I know I'll eat popcorn and I know I'll need wine tonight!! God help me I'm destined to stay fat!! :-(( it'll be damage limitation Monday no doubt!! Hope you are all having better luck than me x

Hiya, no I don't , but think I may start one :) need to keep focused or I'll never get out of this rut!! Feel a bit more positive today, starving coming in from work so ate two crackers and some nuts!!! But other than that been good.
Making coriander chicken with boiled rice for tea, I know its carbs but a little won't kill me will it??? Famous last words now!!

Yeah, my diary definitely keeps me focussed :) Let me know if you start one & I'll come visit.

Mmm, coriander chicken sounds lovely. And I wouldn't worry about the carbs. If you are doing intermottant fasting then its the fasts that do the work. Doesn't matter what you eat on UDs so long as its not too OTT!!!

X

Hi peeps just wondering if anyone is about on this thread still xxxx

Hey missie. Greta & I thought of setting up a new thread.... I dont have Internet for another week or so but defo need to get back here. Its my 2year anniversary tomor from starting my diet journey so getting back to it. Would like to shift a stone at the very least. Hope u r ok x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey missie. Greta & I thought of setting up a new thread.... I dont have Internet for another week or so but defo need to get back here. Its my 2year anniversary tomor from starting my diet journey so getting back to it. Would like to shift a stone at the very least. Hope u r ok x Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

hry chick yeah hurry up and get back to it need all your support xxxx

How's h greta?

Shes ok. Needs to shift a few lbs too! Altho haven't spoken to her in a little while!! Need to start new thread. ...
What u gonna b doing then?? Im having shakes for brekkie and lunch plus eve meal of about 500 cals. That's my plan!!!

Hello girls!

Ugh ugh ugh. I'm like a huge heifer and need to shift some pounds. All I've done for a few months now is eat like someone has told me all food is about to be withdrawn. I've mainly concentrated on cheese, chocolate bars, cake, kettle chips, oh and bizarrely, iced buns from M and S. I'm going to blame slight stress - I'm in the middle of a house move, I've started a new job and err well excuses excuses.

I'm going to Florida on June the 8th. All of my summer holiday clothes from last summer are tight. They're wearable but only at a pinch ( and that's exactly what they're doing ). I'm still in size 10 but find myself reaching for the roomier jeans etc.

I'm 12lbs over where I feel comfortable . I know it doesn't sound like much but I can really feel it. I was going to start on Monday but then thought what the hell and began today.

I'll start a new thread ? I might as well start it in this topic as it'll be easier to find and then we can maybe consider a challenge!!

Ok doing it now ..

Excellent! !!

I started on tuesday but I do have plans tomorrow night..... so hey ho. I dont even have scales here atm.... I think im roughly 11st 5....

come over to the other thread lets get this shizzle started xxx

Back