Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

littlemumma said:
Haha i look a state, went out in my pjs to pick up the kids! Yeah iv noticed my colar bones in the last week or 2 :) i love that!!!!!

Going out in your PJs that's a true hangover day lol! Xx

You have 2 choices hun either accept the fact that you have gone marginally over on a DD but def not enough to have any effect on your loss this week or you can turn today into an IM they are there for days like this, the thing with Juddd is that you have never failed you just turn the day into something else and just carry on. Your OH will soon get used to it Hun my husband thought I was stark raving mad when I first started but now he even says that he should eat like me , don't feel guilty about it hun thats counterproductive and will just bring you down, just go with whatever you need to x

walruswoman said:
Ergh I need some support tonight :( I save my cals for an eve meal on dd's but today we went to see some friends and they gave us all a cheese and tomato sandwich which to my horror was 689 cals when I totted it all up on mfp :(

So now I'm starving because I'm used to my eve meal, over my cals and miserable! I'm trying to remind myself to just stick it out and ill be able to have what I like tomorrow but its not really helping cause I want it now! To make matters worse my mum keeps bringing stuff like tiger bread round which I love and I am really having to fight the urge... Do I just go to bed now?!

To top it all hubby thinks I'm mental and thinks its absolutely ridiculous that I starve myself all day (he's not seen the horizon prog yet) and he just keeps saying it will never work. Right now I feel like I should be 3 stone down but nobody has yet said I look any different, although I'm sure my tummy looks much flatter but maybe that's all just in my head. Just want to weigh in and see some great results but that would no doubt be a bad idea right now as I've been drinking tea and water all day.... Aggggh just get me to tommoro!!

Jo is so right!
I was supposed to have a DD today but i cudnt face it with a hangover so its become an ID have had about 1000cals or a little under, so either keep fighting or have a little dinner, dont worry either way tomoro is a new day!
I found i started to 'see' a difference 3weeks in so give it a little time!

Iv now put myself to bed coz im starving lol!! Just made a jelly up for tomoro yummmm! Lol drink lots :) xxx

walruswoman said:
Thanks guys, glad its not just me with the husband who thinks I'm a freak! I'm hoping ill soon be able to say I told you so!

How does the 1000 cal day work? If I do that, will it affect my loss, and what would I then do tomorrow? ud or dd? I don't have the juddd book yet so I'm not sure what this other day involves lol. 3 mile walk tomorrow and a 2.5 mile one today, so hopefully that'll help with a loss this week I'm hoping! Thanks for the support, wouldn't know who else to ask! When I get some pennies next week I might treat myself to the juddd book on kindle.. is it helpful? I do like to know the science behind stuff and the amazon reviews seem to say that's what the books all about.

Well im not a religious follower of the 'rules' of this really.... I generally find having an ID doesnr affect me and lots of people have 2 UD together anyway! Just try it.... If ur loss us affected by it (which i highly doubt!!!) mayb dnt try ir again, its all trial isnt it! I just do what i want really, on my weekday UPs i only eat about 17-1800 cals so im not really eating enough but im happy with the way im progressing :) xx

Ur loss is amazing!! U should be so very proud of that congrats!
With regards to switching ur days round im a bit naughty and have 2 DDs in a row, as i find 2UDs really affect my weightloss (or lack of it!!!) or u cud try an ID to swing it back around?! Again up to u!! I need to do it this week too so i can get sunday as my UD coz its my birthday, think i might get it out the way and have today and tomoro as Ds joy!!! Enjoy ur up day whilst im here eating my jelly!!! X

Happy birthday for the weekend chick what you gonna do???

Its a hard slog - but i find as long as im busy enough its not tooo bad - today il prob aim for 300 cals,
Tomoro il allow 500ish - doin ok so far only had 8 cals, such a gorgeous day today but my baby is sneezing all over the place and so snuffley and my 2yr old is shattered from the weekend so gonna laze about in pjs! Need to have a sort round but that can wait til after lunch i think!
Im really starting to feel sooo bloody lucky and happy! My kids amaze me every day, i get to marry the man of my dreams next year and Finally im starting to feel happy in myself :) i cant wait to lose these last 13lbs and see where im at then :) x

awwwwwwwww happy for you chick xxx

MissieCB said:
Happy birthday for the weekend chick what you gonna do???

Thanks missie :)
Well i actially went out the weekend just gone as my bday wkend is usually pants due to the bestival festival as half my mates go to that!!
So this weekend will be quite chilled, maybe a few bottles and a meal out with the family :D we r saving for a wedding so no pressies this year :O

Thanks missie :)
Well i actially went out the weekend just gone as my bday wkend is usually pants due to the bestival festival as half my mates go to that!!
So this weekend will be quite chilled, maybe a few bottles and a meal out with the family :D we r saving for a wedding so no pressies this year :O

Snap with the saving were also getting married too in 2014 but its soooooo expensive x

yeah know what you mean did you have a budget? Im just looking at invitations and there like £350 for them!!!

walruswoman said:
Really happy for you :) It makes a change to hear someone being happy with their lot! :)

Iv spent a long time beating myself up and feeling miserable - and i know now it all boiled down to feeling so fed up with feeling fat and ugly, now im just ugly!! Ha jokes!! But i do feel very greatful for my life these days i cant grumble! X

I know missie!!!!! Its crazy!
Our theme is black/white so iv bought black and white card, ribbons, diamontes, hearts etc in the hope to do them myself..... But i dont really know where to start!!!!! People just throw them away so the last thing i want is to spend hundreds!! X

I know i wanna do it myself also but need to print them out and need a decent printer!!!

Hey Lumps its crazy money rather that went behind the bar or something xxx

ha true thats what my OH wants to do!!!

In bed at 7.30 to stop me eating!!!!!!!! Haha!! Calorie count 422 at least still under 500 but gonna try and do better tomoro (she says!!!!)
Weds up cant come quick enough lol!!!

Back