Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

Hi both... Just been catching ur thread!!! I've been calorie counting for the last 3-4weeks trying to keep to between 800-1000 cal a day and a day off on a Friday or Saturday trying not to exceed 2500 cals( I know that seems a lot but a bottle of wine and a curry uses that up)since I came off cd as iwas getting bored of it!! I have a wedding Friday and although I've managed to get into the next size down dress I really want a little more off and a flat tum!! It's a fitted sexy number..lol.
When I was cal counting the weight was slow but still 2lb ish a week sometimes more!!!! I'm hoping to shift maybe another 4-5lb this week since going back to cd!!! I'll never knock it as a diet!! It works!!! I've lost nearly 2stone in just a couple of mth with another stone to go and I'm happy...which is always the main aim!! I wont stay on cd for long just a couple of weeks then calorie count till Christmas till I'm at my aim weight!! I'm a serial weigher too... I'd weigh after every wee but I'm a number girl too I want to see it move.... Good luck to everyone on whatever diet ur on... We're all here with one goal.... TO LOSE WEIGHT!! How we get there is going to be different... But supporting each other is the key xxxxxxxx

I know there are horses for courses just bliming wish JUDDD worked for me :(

So anyway back to the temporary grindstone cxxx

So thats the 3 of us going for gold then!!! Lol
Day 1 didnt go as well as expected but, wasnt awful?! Am in bed now (removed myself frm temptation!!!)
Today i had a s+s bar, cd shake, 2 s+s 'meals'
(2slices of ham :( )

littlemumma said:
So thats the 3 of us going for gold then!!! Lol
Day 1 didnt go as well as expected but, wasnt awful?! Am in bed now (removed myself frm temptation!!!)
Today i had a s+s bar, cd shake, 2 s+s 'meals'
(2slices of ham :( )

Hey that's wicked we'll done chick xxxx I'm imbed to avoid the temptation of Doritos and dip xxx

Oh and i forgot to add a piece of beetroot!! Lol random!!!
Its being stuck at home i struggle so hopefully tomoro ill be well enough to get out for a while with my boys :) im feeling a run around the indoor play area :) wooop!!

Ha fingers crossed night gorgeous peeps xx

Recent piccies!

Attachments

• image-1458261107.jpg
    image-1458261107.jpg
    520.7 KB · Views: 77
  • image-121041828.jpg
    image-121041828.jpg
    634.4 KB · Views: 79
You look fantastic hun! Go you :) X

you look amazing chick defo dont look as heavy as you are babe....im the same maybe we have heavy bones loool!!!

Forgot your getting married too!!!! Yayyyyyy did you see the episode when he arranged for her to get married in a field and she went mental!!!

O yeah forgot to say lapsed last night and had one of my famous cups of tea with four sugars not good. what is my sugar obsession im sure its addictive!

MissieCB said:
you look amazing chick defo dont look as heavy as you are babe....im the same maybe we have heavy bones loool!!!

Forgot your getting married too!!!! Yayyyyyy did you see the episode when he arranged for her to get married in a field and she went mental!!!

Well thats good i spose?! I was havin a full on disagreement the other day with my grandad - he thought i was lying about being 12stone... He said i look loads lighter than him and hes 11st 4lbs i literally had to jump on the scales and prove it!!!! Hahahha!!!

Omg yeah i did!!! That girl was a tottttaaaallll bit-ch!!! But alot of it has to b made up for the cameras?! Coz im tellin u now if we applied for it id make sure my oh new EXACTLY what i wanted, id take him dress shopping and show him what dress id tell him what venue etc... Its mental!!!

Ahhh did ya?!! 4 sugars wow!!!!! Thats sum sugar fix lol!! Xx

Tell me about always had issues with sugar!!!

Yeah there is no way i could act like that either my OH would tell me to jog on looool!!!!

So today we both doing this or what!!!!! There seems to be a few people that dont feel like they are loosing wondering if its harder when you get lower on the scales xxxx

Yeah fo sure my guy would not let me get away with that!!!! Thats partly y we're so good together - he keeps me grounded! Doesnt let me get away with acting like a brat :)

Yep day 2 here i go!!! Its so hard returning a second time around! How are u coping with it now??
God if i havent lost at least 4-5lbs come next week il defo b a bit sad!!! Everyones different though - iv seen on some stats people losing 6lbs on like week 20 when theyre nearing goal so it IS possible!!!! But i struggle to b 100% so it wont b me!! Lol xx

walruswoman said:
I love seeing your pics littlemumma, they are so inspirational. I can't believe your 12 stone either, I'm 12.6 and I look way bigger than you, more like your first pics, and I'm only an inch shorter. Did you look this small pre-juddd? Maybe it's the extra few weeks you've been on juddd longer than me?

And where can I find this episode of dont tell the bride pleeeease?!! It sounds hilarious. Is it on iplayer?

Awww thanks hun :) um... I would defo say my tummy has changed shape doing juddd, the fatty pocket at the bottom isnt as podgy?! But ive still got an 'apron' from kids! But i feel i look 'ok' with clothes on now?! Naked is another story!!! Lol juddd does work for body shape thats for sure! Lol

It was last weeks episode, the couple were scottish she had really long blonde hair, defo think it would b on iplayer?!!! Xx

Yeah fo sure my guy would not let me get away with that!!!! Thats partly y we're so good together - he keeps me grounded! Doesnt let me get away with acting like a brat :)

Yep day 2 here i go!!! Its so hard returning a second time around! How are u coping with it now??
God if i havent lost at least 4-5lbs come next week il defo b a bit sad!!! Everyones different though - iv seen on some stats people losing 6lbs on like week 20 when theyre nearing goal so it IS possible!!!! But i struggle to b 100% so it wont b me!! Lol xx

Babe trust me you will loose that weight its im possible not too xxxxx Im doing ok after my sugar thing last night but determined not to let this get the better of me!!! I will get to below ten stone if it blimin kills me lool xxxx

Yeah just had a massive conversation with my mate about the other so called mates and we both agree its only the single ones that are nasty and our other halfs definately keep us grounded xxxx

oo thanks I will look for that tonight, I do find them funny when it all goes wrong lol. Maybe I'm just sick! I love wifeswap when they really fall out too, but that's never on at the mo :(

ha your as bad as me i find it double the fun when things go wrong.... just hope it doenst happen at my wedding :eek:

Back