Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

Yeah i love my gym routine tbh i sweat like a ***** i know iv worked hard (and my gyms jst had a £2.4million makeover so its pretty buzzin!!!) plus we have these cards that insertt to the machines we use so i know how many cals iv burned and it adds it all up at the end of the sesh, amd i can keep track of my progress! Love it!! X

littlemumma said:
Yeah i love my gym routine tbh i sweat like a ***** i know iv worked hard (and my gyms jst had a £2.4million makeover so its pretty buzzin!!!) plus we have these cards that insertt to the machines we use so i know how many cals iv burned and it adds it all up at the end of the sesh, amd i can keep track of my progress! Love it!! X

No way what gym do u go too????

Can u go through ur routine with me again xxx

The heights leisure centre!

Its so good!! Well i mix it up a bit, bit ill like do 20mins on the spin bike, followed by 10min on the treadmill, then 10min cross trainer, onto weights so the lat pull down (good for bingos and back fat!!) peck deck front rower etc..... Lunges with weights, mayb some kettle bells,
Then some floor work, ab crunches with medicine ball then finally some bits on the power plate, its a machine that vibrates soooooo fast so it makes whatever ur doin on there loads better as all ur muscles r contracting the whole time, i do plank, side plank, squats, press ups and sit ups on there! Its immense!!!!
Then cool down so usually 5mins on some light cardio ! X

So like today i did 1hr 20min at gym which burnt about 600cals
Plus i did 1/2 hr on my excercise bike this eve watching eastenders which was just over 350cals and some more weights! Atm its a new novelty so am enjoying it :) im sure il get bored soon lol x

I know its not huge muscles, but 6 weeks ago i had no definition to my arms what so ever, now when i tense theres a lot less fatty bits to them and i can see a little bit of definition comin along! In my whole diet journey iv lost 4" off my arms which seems crappy really but im starting to notice a difference now!

Attachments

• image-1371679373.jpg
    image-1371679373.jpg
    329.6 KB · Views: 68
Jeez you do loads gonna have a think about your workout and may combine some into mine hun xxx

Going again tonight xx

Like i said atm im enjoying it so may aswell push myself whilst im there!! I go about 4 times, id go everyday if i could i think, i just dont like going eves, too busy and i feel self conscious :O

yeah unfortunately thats the only time i can go!!!

had a couple of bits of fruit and soup i feel stuffed!!!!

Morning!!!

Another day dawns of not knowing what the hell im doing diet wise....
Im barely eating anything really, had nothing so far today, staying strong though and not weighing til tomoro :)
Was 11st 8lb last saturday, had a bad weekend but have been good in the week and gym 3times so far plus tomoro morning, i guess id like to see 11st 6 ?????

Last edited:
Wow, you do loads of exercise! I can't exercise as I'm still undergoing physio for an injury. Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow. :)

Good luck hun I'm loving the gym at the moment like u xxx I haven't weighed for a week :(

11st 5lbs, 3lb loss for me!

I think iv realised that im not consistantly losing weight every week and mayb i should look at it over a 4week period instead, like perhaps once a month have a weigh, and hope to lose about 7-8lbs??!
Seriously dnt think i could i could last that long without weighing though!!!! X
How u do missie?

I dare not weigh gonna do that intel weeks after the gym has had a good shot x

Well done tho chick that's a really good amount. I remember when u wanted to get into the 11s xxx

Yr gonna be in the 10s soonxxx

MissieCB said:
I dare not weigh gonna do that intel weeks after the gym has had a good shot x

Well done tho chick that's a really good amount. I remember when u wanted to get into the 11s xxx

Yr gonna be in the 10s soonxxx

Br prepared for a little gain at first hun with the gym, im only seeing the benefits on the scales 6 weeks in.... But they say its normal, yeah im happy, id like to b 10st 7 by crimbo that would b awesome!!! Xx

I bet u get there honey cxxx I cant wait to get in shape x

Sounds like your doing great with all the training!!

I'm in diet limbo too atm..dunno what I'm doing so just end up eating as little as possible... know this must work...as it works for everyone...just being patient and seeing barely any results is frustrating!!

Have a good weekend hun x

RebekahR said:
Sounds like your doing great with all the training!!

I'm in diet limbo too atm..dunno what I'm doing so just end up eating as little as possible... know this must work...as it works for everyone...just being patient and seeing barely any results is frustrating!!

Have a good weekend hun x

Hey Rebecka are u counting the cals tho zxx

Yes I'm counting everything!! Give it a whirl this week see how I go

RebekahR said:
Yes I'm counting everything!! Give it a whirl this week see how I go

So many cals u having each day babe x

Back