Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

Hey lumps its 5 weeks til mine too!!! Are you still going to the gym!!! Ive been speaking to a nutritionist about these products and the ingredients are so unnatural for our bodies to process!!!!! Im so coming off them as soon as this wedding is done bank hol weekend. Looking forward to eating natural protein rich food. Think my body must be craving for proper fresh food now!!

Hey ladies, its been a while!! Was busy with my race for life and still been hittin the gym hard? Unfortunately ive put on about 7lbs since bulking up a bit so im doin a week tomoro of vlcd in the hope to get rid of that - its iow festival in 2 weeks so i wana feel comfortable walking about in wellies and shorts!! My body is slowly gettin ther now :)

Attachments

• image-2875879171.jpg
    image-2875879171.jpg
    557.9 KB · Views: 143
Hey lady, I'm back in the game. It's been a while.
You look fab!!

Well helllooo :) uv done amazing to maintain at that weight ;P im trying not to beat myself up about my gain as i know iv got less wobbley and they say ur bound to get a bit heavier with weight training but im still very obsessed by scales!!! My vlcd hasnt gone well either!! Its imposible to do i swear?! How the hell did i ever last 13weeks before?? Arrrrgh!
How is life in general? Xx

Believe me you are far less wobbly and look much smaller than I do. Screw what the scales say.
Life in general is, erm, good I think. Different. I don't know really ?
How's everything with you? X

Ahaha!! Just wana be 9st sumfin!! I guess the nearer i get to the wedding day i'll be more determined to stick to a week of vlcd.
Yeah all fine here, 20weeks till wedding so busy sorting that out! Moving house in 2 weeks so thats hectic! And the kids r at an age of drivin me nuuuuts!!! But all is good really.
Do u still feel like u made the right decision then, must b hard sum days just like doin it all at home on ur own, r u and ex still on good terms? X

Me tooooooo! I'm so annoyed that even now when I'm never more than half a stone away from it I can't stick to anything to get there. A week or 2 of being good, bosh, but nope, can't do it. Maybe we don't need to do it?! Maybe that's why we can't?? Ha. I just want to see it so I can see how it makes me feel (and look) then I can move on with my life :D
I definitely made the right decision relationship wise but I still feel crazy guilty about my little girl. We are still friends and occasionally go out for dinner as a family so she can see that we still get on and stuff. Oh, as punishment for all of this I met the love of my life, seriously, and he left me after a month to go home to Arizona. FML! So I'm destined to be alone forever, thinking about getting a cat...
20 weeks til the wedding?! Eeek!! Exciting. X

You look great the hard work is paying off :)

Laura your too Dolly not to get snapped up by mr wonderful :) glad you feel you made the best choice for you and little one that's number 1!

Glad you guys are well.. its sooo quiet around here omg

Love xxxx

Hey little mumma. 20 weeks ay how exciting xxx

PS you looking great something is working xxxx

Gon off the rails badly.... totally lost all desire for exercise and good food. Need a good kick up the bum. Monday new start again, iv put on about 8lbs I think.... is anyone around????

Gon off the rails badly.... totally lost all desire for exercise and good food. Need a good kick up the bum. Monday new start again, iv put on about 8lbs I think.... is anyone around????

Hey chick just checked thread first time in ages xxxx just back from holiday!!!!

Wanna get back to it together Monday xxxx

Started seeing a nutritionist before holiday and was doing really well so back to see her again
Lol xxx

Aww did u have a nice time hun?! Yes im.defo up for starting a new tomoro!! Calorie counting for me I think, 1000 weekdays, 1500 weekend should get me down a bit!! And back to gym with a vengance lol! Xxx

Hey chick yeah had a ball and guess what................................mexico in 12 weeks lol!!! Im determined not to go crazy there this time so i dont have to keep doing this lol....................famous last works ay!!!!

Wonder how everyone else is doing!!!

Anyway redone my stats and here goes................................................

spinning killed me today!

We r considering mexico for our honeymoon.... is it lovely?? U starting at 10st 12?? Im starting at that too!!! So both together!! Iv had 2 oranges, banana and a pack of snack a jaks. Tea is some roasted chicken minus the skin with roasted veg and mashed parsnip so I think I should come in under 1000 for today xx

Hello : )

How are we all? I'm just back from my hols too. I got away with a gain of 2lb so ill take that. Currently weighing in at 9 st 8 so maintaining I suppose. Trying to accept the mid 9s as my definitive goal.

GRETA that's amazing especially after a holiday xxx

Mumma I'll let u know what Mexico like I've got just under 12 weeks til I go xxx and yeah starting at 10st 12lbs x

So had boiled egg on whole meal and half banana for breakie cottage cheese and crispbreads for lunch and chicken and veg for dinner x

Has anyone tried the zero noodles/rice/pasta....ive just ordered some!!!

Also trying to find a lipstick for first time in my life to wear!!! Never had a lipstick that suited me and had it pointed out to me that I should try! So far no luck looking like a twa@ so far lol!!!

Hello : )

How are we all? I'm just back from my hols too. I got away with a gain of 2lb so ill take that. Currently weighing in at 9 st 8 so maintaining I suppose. Trying to accept the mid 9s as my definitive goal.

Dunno how u do it and stay so trim!!! But tbh im surprised ive only put on about half a stone in the last few weeks as my food choiced have been awful!!!!! Doing ok. Altho chose a pants time to re-diet. Totm any day now :( mid 9s is perfectly brilliant!!! Think il settle for low 10s ? X

GRETA that's amazing especially after a holiday xxx

Mumma I'll let u know what Mexico like I've got just under 12 weeks til I go xxx and yeah starting at 10st 12lbs x

So had boiled egg on whole meal and half banana for breakie cottage cheese and crispbreads for lunch and chicken and veg for dinner x

Has anyone tried the zero noodles/rice/pasta....ive just ordered some!!!

Also trying to find a lipstick for first time in my life to wear!!! Never had a lipstick that suited me and had it pointed out to me that I should try! So far no luck looking like a twa@ so far lol!!!

Zero noodles what r these???? Its good we r at the same weight we can push each other. What shall our weigh in day be?? Im doing ok so far, tryin to save most of my cals for tea time so I can still have a nice ish tea ;) x

Zero noodles what r these???? Its good we r at the same weight we can push each other. What shall our weigh in day be?? Im doing ok so far, tryin to save most of my cals for tea time so I can still have a nice ish tea ;) x

have a google on holland and barrett the are made of a plant or something!!! Hopefully they will come in the post.

Shall we have our weigh in day Friday mornings??????

Starving had some lush melon now challenge is to stay outta the kitchen!!!!

Back