Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

Hi girls

Eek - 10 days to the wedding! A stone is totally do able but if you took my advice ( which you won't : ) ) , I'd consider 1300 calories a day and don't deviate from that. Problem with the slim and save / Cambridge / death juices etc etc is that you'll just yo yo and you'll end up 11 stone in 10 weeks time after losing and gaining the same 5lbs four times over.

I've had a carb filled weekend of scones and cream ( delicious ), chips, chocolate, ice cream and god alone knows what else. Weighed in at 9 st 10 this morning which I'm ok with. I'll just cut back this week. Trouble is, I've definitely got my ' eating head ' on at the moment. I need a little target to work towards to keep me on the straight and narrow. I'm going to the Rewind festival in a few weeks time so think I'd like 5lbs off by then. And then in October I've got a wedding reception so I'd like to be slim for that - I've got my dress sorted but its size 8 and err ... Not all that roomy? So that'll be another little target to aim for. And in September I might talk the other half into taking me out somewhere - so that'll be my third goal.

I'm feeling on a slight slippery slope .

Today's food - home made protein shake , some weird freaky celebrity slim bar, a salad with goats cheese.

That's me done for today - bar a hot chocolate to stop me eating all the flakes and crunchies in my cupboard

Ha that made me giggle xxxx think I'm only gonna sea two meals if anything but gotta get this massive birthday weekend over first!!!

Celebrity slim bar ratings please lol xxx

Weeelllll - they're 'ok' but I've only tried the fruit and nut one.

I grabbed one in superdrug last week on my way to work as a protein bar is quick and easy for breakfast in the office. It said ' £2.59 ' on the shelf ticket but went through the till at 26p! I went back and picked up the entire remaining box and ended up with 18 of the feckers : ) still .... A bargains a bargain right?'!

I've also got some of the shakes and they're comparable to slim and save I'd say. 20 odd quid for a 7 day box - although CS is a little bit different in that you have several allowed snacks a day plus a meal. All this stuff is much of a muchness I find.

Deliberating breakfast tomorrow.i might actually eat something that I don't unwrap at my desk. Might make a pot of natural yogurt, chopped pear, porridge oats and blueberries. Blimey - sounds healthy!

Ha u make me giggle il have done the same thing! Once went in tesco and got a cheap pear of boots do went back and got the lot!!!

What bout the carb side of things??? Are they low carb!!!

Saw slim fast tub for £2:50 ish while we are discussing cheap stuff!!!! I remember when it was loads!!!!

Those last few posts made me laugh lol!!!! 10st 12 on the scales today. Going in the right direction!! Had a new personal trainer last night - he's very mean!!! But think he's given me the best things to shrink my arms :) how's everyone else. Been lookin at hen night accessories. Theyre really quite pricey tbh hmmmm xx

awww what are you doing for your hen night?? Where do you live?
xxx

Managed my egg on matzo this morning x

Ahhhh!!! Egg on a matzo!!! Had lasagne for tea Opps!!!!

Good morning monday eurgh lol.. 11st again rarrr knew it wss on the cards tho after the weekend iv had!! So back to it again I go.. first stop gym :)

snap snap snap!!! Im determined to make a change now!! Started all good today.

Back on slim and save til saturday then will have to do low carb sat and sun then back at it for two weeks solid!

NO EXCUSES!!!! Had so many tantrums about not fitting in clothes over the weekend while had a lovely girl staying with me who was a size 12 but looked amazing compared to my flabby bits!!

day two................................................

Oh u back to shakes maddddd lol how u coping? I did ok yesterday barely ate anything had juice. 1/2 sausage sarnie then a chicken and boiled egg salad about 800 cals yest :)

Well determined this time after the weekend of not fitting into anything!!! Honestly if we didnt have friends over I would have cried!!!

Day one went really well so on day to and had my first one this morning....made it warm with spoonful of coffee so fingers crossed xxx

Cant stand dressing while i dont fit into anything and something has to change xx

How u doin hun? Im gonna do 2 weeks of shakes in between my hen nights so as ov 2nd September til 14th gonna have to do it!! So much stress and pressure its driving my mad so im binge eating a lot. Nothing substantial but lots of sweets choc etc. .. iv got Sumin on every wkend pretty much... panic

im doing ok im off it tomorrow but so far not to bad slipped up a couple of times but feel better for doing it if im honest xxx

why dont you start with me next week x

Dnt think it's worth it coz im out for dinner sat so will only be able to do mon-fri.... Im hovering between 10st 12 and 11st every day driving me nuts man

Dnt think it's worth it coz im out for dinner sat so will only be able to do mon-fri.... Im hovering between 10st 12 and 11st every day driving me nuts man

Me too mannnnnn.... U could have a protein based meal sat that's what I'm doing xxx

But I gotta admit im finding it hard and the wine is calling my name today...........off for a weekend away but somehow gotta manage with no wine GOD knows how thats gonna happen :(

Last edited:
Back