Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

bajoleth said:
You know what might be worth a try littlemumma, I know you have been seeing the positive effects Juddd have been having on your size just disappointed with the scales, I do know where you are coming from cos can't get past 12 1 at the moment. I love the fact that you lose size over weight but also want the scales to move so for the next 2 weeks I am going to shake it up a bit by doing 4 DD s and 3 UPs M,T,TH,F DD's and W,S,SN UP days, So 2 double downs, by doing this I know I won't start losing muscle/water but keep losing the fat. It is of course your diet you do what you feel is right for you, but when I was on a vlcd last summer I weighed 11 7lbs BUT was bigger in size than I am now even though I weigh heavier ??? SO maybe before doing a couple of weeks vlcd do something similar to me so that you keep the 'juddd' effect whilst still losing hopefully pounds???? Just a thought hun xx

Hey jo :) thanks for ur post!!
Its such an annoying one this - coz i defo see the nsv of juddd - im getting a lot more slender now BUT i cant stop weighing!!!!!
I see what your saying, but last week i did 4 downs 3 ups and it never made difference to the scale?? Just to be in the early 11s would make it all so much easier, so i am just thinking biting the bullet for 7 days of shakes to see if that helps?? If not i'll accept my weightloss is just gonna b slower from now :( and maybe try different things on juddd shake things up a bit!!! :O
Ultimately i shudve stayed on vlcd for a couple more weeks before moving over to juddd but heyho!!! X

Hey jo :) thanks for ur post!!
Its such an annoying one this - coz i defo see the nsv of juddd - im getting a lot more slender now BUT i cant stop weighing!!!!!
I see what your saying, but last week i did 4 downs 3 ups and it never made difference to the scale?? Just to be in the early 11s would make it all so much easier, so i am just thinking biting the bullet for 7 days of shakes to see if that helps?? If not i'll accept my weightloss is just gonna b slower from now :( and maybe try different things on juddd shake things up a bit!!! :O
Ultimately i shudve stayed on vlcd for a couple more weeks before moving over to juddd but heyho!!! X

i feel the same, maybe i should have ploughed on with cd for a few more weeks b4 changing but then again at least i now know that juddd works for maintenance. although the scales have started to move for me, im only 1lb below my final CD weight and to get there its taken me 4 weeks plus ive had to do 4 DDs in a week with 2 DDs together so i havent really been able to enjoy the ups that most others have, as thats the only way my weight will move! when i did have 4 UDs my weight wasnt shifting so i'd be happy doing that to maintain but losing weight is too slow for me at the moment. if i can get around 3-4lbs off through my shakes then i'll happily restart juddd again in a week or 2 adding proper exercise into the mix too! xx

I feel the same babe (altho im aiming for 10lbs!! :O ) but even to get to 6lbs off would be a fab start, im gyming it 3-4times a week now too so hopefully we'll all get to where we need to b very soon :) xxx

Its been proven that on an Alternate day diet the body burns fat not muscle or water, therefore the loss will ultimately show quicker on your frame, the only way I can explain is that after doing a VLCD last summer I got fed up and stopped at 11 7lbs, I lost weight for my sis wedding, I sold the dress that I wore to the wedding about a month ago because it was too big and yet I am still heavier than I was last summer, I see NSV every week despite my weight not moving for the last 2 weeks. Thats what I don't want to give up:D
Littlemumma, good luck with the VLCD I hope it gets you where you want to be, look forward to seeing how you get on xx

I understand both sides of view however I haven't had any NSV - but I may be odd Loool!!! I'm just doing it for a boost and to get off the extra weight!! I know it works for me but we are all different!!! Else we would all be skinny minnies Loool xxx

Yes jo i cant argue the fact iv lost inches coz i have for sure!! I just need the pounds to catch up so a week or so back on cd doesnt seem a huge price to pay to do this (hopefully!!) lol i love juddd and everything about it - its a way of eating i can get on with for life :) arrrgh i hate flaming scales!!!

Well missie iv eaten my last meal just now - (naughty cheesecake!!!!) im to scared to weigh tonight (eaten a lot!) so will weigh officially tomoro for my restart of cd weight!! Lol!!
Bring on tomoro!! Lol :O xxx

Yeah that'd what I did weighed in the morning!!!!
Ummmmm cheesecake yum. I'm on my second day woop woop imbed though with a headache.....forgot bout these zx
?

How u coping hun? Im almost looking forward to it a bit?!!! Ha the prob is i REALLY struggle to not pick at the odd grape, or bit of ham etc... And i know i need to be 100% or its not worth doin!! Gonna walk into town tomoro stock up on paracetamol!! Feel really sick tonight, defo eaten too much today feel proper gross :O

Walrus hun i know how you feel but your lucky your staying the same with me i was putting on and i was counting my ups!!! every seems different and it looks like its horses for courses so see how you go! I couldnt handle the weight increase on the scales so I had to do something :)

Mumma Day f...ing three and Im positive as hell and loving the fact that my trousers are already feeling looser and im not bloated at all. Headache gone and heres another day.

Its your first isnt it? Good luck chick trust me its so worth it xxx

So here i am day one of cd!!!!! Not hungry yet which is fabby :)
Official start weight 12st 3.5lbs (eeeeek :( ) 2ups in a row have crippled me!!!
We can do this missie :) xx

Walrus, i counted cals in my ups and even made some ups as low as 1200, everyones so diifferent on this diet -play around with a few different ways, see if u can identify something specific that makes a difference? I found 2 DDs together helped me lose - but dnt thinkt thats recommended x

babe were in this together and its gonna be fab!! In one measly week we will be skinnier and you will defo be in the 11s. xxxx

Im over the moon that my trousers are looser already and its only day three xxxx

Just gotta get through to monday and im sure il be ok?! Im more scared of my oh realising that im back on it?? He hates tvis diet! I can get away with it today and tomoro as il say im having 2 DDs but he'll defo realise sumin is up on sunday wen i dont eat the roast i make for them!

I gotta be realistic in my goal set...: i weighed in at 12st 3.5 this morning, do u think i can get to 11st 6 in 7-10 days??? Xx

hope you're both doing ok girlies! im dreading starting tmrw but im having a nice meal out tnite so that'll satisfy me until tuesday hopefully! am still debating whether to order some slim n save shakes to do the full week or just do shakes then atkins or shakes then just 500 cals a day til friday.

littlemumma - yes im sure you could get down to 11.6 in 10 days, and if not you wont be far behind! just push through! xx

Yes babe just enjoy ur meal out - yesterday i ate all i wanted!!! Including a 700cal portion of cheesecake!!!! Not suprised im weighing heavy today!
See how u get through.... But obv remember if u do decide to do full week on shakes u gotta wait a couple days for them to arrive!?
Im just gonna use all of mine which is 10days worth i think! Got s+s meals to try too bet theyre gross!!!! Xx

yeah mumma sure you will get down to that weight honey xxxxx

Lumps were in this together go for it xxx

Hopefully :) well im sure we can all get sime weight off!! Im hoping that we'll get our first week losses again like wen we started!! So im hoping for 8lbs haha yeah right!!!!!!

lol the s&s meals are more like a creamy sauce! i tried the macaroni cheese and although it wass ok it reminded of the pasta and sauce by bachelors, the pasta is really crunchy but it does suggest u can use it as a sauce over cauliflower so that would have been much nicer and more filling so if you've got anything like that then try and eat it with veg to expand the meal!

missie how are you finding it, is this your 3rd or 4th day? xx

Ahhh yes il try that then!! Iv got cottage pie, macNCheese, spag bol and another that i cnt remember!! Im so tired today im just laid on tbe sofa barely moving lol my kids r driving me insane already!!!!!!

First shake down s+s strawberry was actully nice :) i prefer it to cd strawberry i think! Awful headache today - had tablets and already 1L of water but not shifting yet!!!

go girl im not a shake down yet but had loads of water woooo wooop we will be 10lbs down.................WE WILL :)

Back