Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

MissieCB said:
go girl im not a shake down yet but had loads of water woooo wooop we will be 10lbs down.................WE WILL :)

I just ate some chicken :( eeekk well at least it wasnt crisps or chocolate!!! Focus!!!! We soooo will b 10lbs down!!! R u thinking of tryin atkins too missie?? X

maybe when the shakes are down/10lbs down xxxx

Step away from food drink water xxxx

Haha!! No more chicken! I just had the macaroni cheese was actually lovely!!!! Added some brocolli in it :) i was gonna have a bar for tea but should i acoid them in first week back like we had to before? Xx

I love the chilli and then have cauliflower mash with it..... on my DDs...

Haha!! No more chicken! I just had the macaroni cheese was actually lovely!!!! Added some brocolli in it :) i was gonna have a bar for tea but should i acoid them in first week back like we had to before? Xx

i think you're ok with the bars hun coz from what i remember my CDC said the bars shouldnt be used in the first week as they can trigger the need for food coz of the chewing action. so seeing as you're only doing this for a week or so then its not really the same as settling into a proper vlcd xx

Ahh I was told the bars have higher carbs and not to have them for the first two weeks x

Ahh I was told the bars have higher carbs and not to have them for the first two weeks x

I was told that too. To keep away from the bars for 2 weeks as they were higher in carbs and to get more established in ketosis before introducing them into your diet.

Hmmmm well i defo cant not have them for 2 weeks as iv got 8 bars and im only planning on douing the diet for 10days?? So il have to have them at some point, mayb il just wait til tues or weds when i should b in ketosis....
Arrrrr missie a spoonful of mince just made its way to my gob!!!!! Im a nightmare! Im off to work in 10 mins til 10 so that'll keep me busy! Xx

littlemumma said:
Hmmmm well i defo cant not have them for 2 weeks as iv got 8 bars and im only planning on douing the diet for 10days?? So il have to have them at some point, mayb il just wait til tues or weds when i should b in ketosis....
Arrrrr missie a spoonful of mince just made its way to my gob!!!!! Im a nightmare! Im off to work in 10 mins til 10 so that'll keep me busy! Xx

Loool u make me giggle xxx

Ok soooo i havent been 100% :( but will try again tomoro! Have come down with a stinkin head cold whilst at work - so badly wanted to make some hot honey n lemon to soothe my throat but nope!!!!! Cant do that can i!!!!! Rarrrrrrr, cor im tired! Zzzz
All ok??? Xxx

Ok..... So the worst time to go back ss as i have come down hard with a cold/flu god i feel awful :( i cant even have anything for my throat because of bloody carbs/calories but i might have to give in to a strepsil or 2, god i feel like my kids have smashed me over the head! And im swallowing chunks of glass! :'(

Aww sorry you are not feeling well, it really messes things up doesn't it. Don't be hard on yourself why not wait till you are feeling better and then start the vlcd again when you are fully fit and likely to succeed. On another note I don't think you are allowed 2 bars in one day either ??? I may of course be wrong. The S+S meals are tasty and a change from the shakes but best to view them as a sauce rather than a meal, use your veg allowance to make cauli rice with the chilli and cauli chese with the mac and cheese. If you soak the ones with pasta in for a few mins before cooking and leave for a few mins after the pasta (all 3 pieces of it lol x ) will be softer .
Hope you feel better soon hun xx

Awwww. Abe how u feeling this morning? Defiantly have the throat sweets hun. Sid the diet xxxx maybe even have soup it's not all about ketosis xxx

Have a look on my willpower thread honey got a dilemma x

bajoleth said:
Aww sorry you are not feeling well, it really messes things up doesn't it. Don't be hard on yourself why not wait till you are feeling better and then start the vlcd again when you are fully fit and likely to succeed. On another note I don't think you are allowed 2 bars in one day either ??? I may of course be wrong. The S+S meals are tasty and a change from the shakes but best to view them as a sauce rather than a meal, use your veg allowance to make cauli rice with the chilli and cauli chese with the mac and cheese. If you soak the ones with pasta in for a few mins before cooking and leave for a few mins after the pasta (all 3 pieces of it lol x ) will be softer .
Hope you feel better soon hun xx

Thanks jo! Yes i dont think il get into ketosis as i defo need something for my throat - not gonna eat however tho as firstly i cant even taste anytging and secondly all i wana do is sleep anyway!
Thanks for advice on the 'meals' lol!!! I put brocolli in with the macNcheese yes was lovely lol! I only meant one bar a day but didnt think i was aloud bars on weeks 1&2 but i had one anyway!!! Xx

Oh missie!!!! Well im not gonna eat but i do need sumin for my throat?? :( boooo
Yes babe i saw it and commmented on lumpys diary?! Ur friend is barely a friend!! Total jelousy and nastyness - f-uk her babe u dnt need frends like that! X

Well done walrus on ur loss chick xxx

Mumma yh get something for it or even gargle salt water works for me xxx

Yeah iv just got out of the obese category too which sounds mad really coz i dont look obese!!!! I look about average sized now, bmi is a load of bollox :(

So iv given in and sent oh out for lemons so i can make hot honey/lemon dunno how bad this will damage me but so what im feelin cack so i need to try and feel better!!

Yesterdays start weight 12st 3.5
Todays weight 12st 1lb (-2.5lb)

littlemumma said:
Yeah iv just got out of the obese category too which sounds mad really coz i dont look obese!!!! I look about average sized now, bmi is a load of bollox :(

So iv given in and sent oh out for lemons so i can make hot honey/lemon dunno how bad this will damage me but so what im feelin cack so i need to try and feel better!!

Yesterdays start weight 12st 3.5
Todays weight 12st 1lb (-2.5lb)

I'm officially just in overweight the heavier end and I agree I Dnt feel like I look that bad x

Back