Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

littlemumma said:
Ahhh awesome missie wooop, ur omlete wont affect anything :) x

I hope not and wasn't even hungry after for hours x

How u feeling now Hun?

Yeah so/so hopefully will feel ok to start cd sgain tomoro but im not too sure??! Have a feeling iv got ear and throat infection so prob need antibiotics! Even so, im just hovering around the 12st mark so i dont look like iv gained hugely.... Bonus! Xx

littlemumma said:
Yeah so/so hopefully will feel ok to start cd sgain tomoro but im not too sure??! Have a feeling iv got ear and throat infection so prob need antibiotics! Even so, im just hovering around the 12st mark so i dont look like iv gained hugely.... Bonus! Xx

Maybe go docs chick x

Morning chick hope your feeling alot better this morning xxxx Im starving this morning and tired had a rubbish nights sleep. Just wanna go home and wrap myself up and watch tv and scoff chocolate xxxx

Hey lovely, umm.... Na cant quite say i do?! My throats eased up - but in its place is a really tight chesty cough! And every time i cough it hurts my head!! Oh dear! So i think i'll leave cd again for today, i dont wana waste the products if im takin meds that will prevent me from getting into ketosis? No point!! But i'll be careful food wise again :O

maybe you should go docs honey xxx I hate feeling rough!

Wheres lumps??

U may b right there!!! Just need to get on the cd lol!! Weighed in today 12st 2, so thats 1.5lbs off my friday weigh in but still heavier than my official weigh last week!!! Breaking the 12s is just impossible lol!!!
I think she doesnt have access to internet on wkends! She should b back today :) xx

hello! yes im back girlies, how are you all doing with the shakes???? i couldnt manage the shakes, doing 1000 cals a day this week instead with some 500 days thrown in the middle! will weigh in friday and hopefully see a couple of lbs difference! xx

lumpyandbumpy said:
hello! yes im back girlies, how are you all doing with the shakes???? i couldnt manage the shakes, doing 1000 cals a day this week instead with some 500 days thrown in the middle! will weigh in friday and hopefully see a couple of lbs difference! xx

Well i did friday on shakes and then woke up saturday with the flu!!! So i sacked it in til i feel better to do it!! Hopefully tomoro :) hovering around the same weight tho so not too awful! Good luck with ur experiment :) x

Well i did friday on shakes and then woke up saturday with the flu!!! So i sacked it in til i feel better to do it!! Hopefully tomoro :) hovering around the same weight tho so not too awful! Good luck with ur experiment :) x

aw bless! yes important to not do shakes with the flu or any bug really, better to have some fuel inside you! hope you're feeling better hun! xx

Oh poor you LittleMumma. When you get that tightness in your chest it's awful and usually followed by a lot of congestion. My mum used to rub loads of Vick on our chests and in the hollow of the throat when that happened. I am not sure whether it worked externally but the fumes burning off our chests sure cleared our nasal passages! Hope you are feeling better soon. When I'm down with the flu, all I feel like eating is tomato soup, oranges and lots of tea.

I'm on a down day today. Desperate be down a little when I weigh in tomorrow, but probably won't show much change until later in the week. I weigh in too often, but I can't help myself. When I am a diet I am addicted to the scales. When I am not on a diet I don't go near them for fear of learning the grisly details of just how much I weigh.

Good luck with your losses this week everyone.

Oh poor you LittleMumma. When you get that tightness in your chest it's awful and usually followed by a lot of congestion. My mum used to rub loads of Vick on our chests and in the hollow of the throat when that happened. I am not sure whether it worked externally but the fumes burning off our chests sure cleared our nasal passages! Hope you are feeling better soon. When I'm down with the flu, all I feel like eating is tomato soup, oranges and lots of tea.

I'm on a down day today. Desperate be down a little when I weigh in tomorrow, but probably won't show much change until later in the week. I weigh in too often, but I can't help myself. When I am a diet I am addicted to the scales. When I am not on a diet I don't go near them for fear of learning the grisly details of just how much I weigh.

Good luck with your losses this week everyone.

Ha ha, snap. I am the same. Definately a daily weigher when on a diet.

Starting to feel a little perkier :) think il be ok to restart cd tomoro!
Heres a question tho - my hair started to fall out quite a bit just before i stopped doing it last time, and tbh in the 5 weeks iv been doin juddd its no better, falling out massively! Now im a hairdresser so i know how hair growth works etc... And theres not really much u can do in terms of miracle potions to make it better! But i am a little worried its gonna get even worse returning to it.... But then again im so suprised its still falling out at the same rate it did on vlcd?! My poor hair!!!!

I had the same thing and took iron tablets and they sorted it out and now its getting thicker again xx

Right iron tablets it is!!!! :) just making myself a chip buttie :O oooops!!! Lol but defo back to cd tomoro!
What days ur weigh in babe? Have u been on th scales keeping an eye on weight loss??? Xxx

im weighing sats again and had a peek and a three pouds down!! last sat after 3 days.

You have to go into the chemist and ask for ferrous glutonate xx

Oooh well il b lookin forward to saturday for u? What u hoping for?? 6/7lbs?! (thats what im hoping for!!!!!!)
Right il do that then coz its driving me insane :O

yeah they really helped within three weeks or so!!

Im one shake down and starving had a coffee with milk and sweetner gotta be strong!!!!

Back