Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

lol at your dinner last night mumma! not sure exactly what it was meant to be, reminded me of baby food a bit! the joys of a vlcd eh?? i weighed this morn ive put on 3lbs :(:(:( im back at 9st 1lbs which is ridiculous as although i havent been juddding, just cal counting, my average calorie intake for the week has been around 1300 per day. i came on this morning though so maybe thats an issue but it made me realise that the scales are a load of poo because i feel quite light this morn, my clothes aren't any tighter and my stomach isnt bloated so im just going to measure from now on and maybe use the scales once a week just to keep a check xx

awww babe thats not good!!!! I recon its down to TOTM hun xxx

awww babe thats not good!!!! I recon its down to TOTM hun xxx

yeah i hope so hun, its a massive gain and like i say, i havent gone mad this week, just not bothered with judding as im finding DDs hard but i have kept an eye on calories so we'll see. am starting back at my gym next week got a few classes lined up so im just going to monitor my inches and clothes from now on. scales are getting me down and its stupid because like i said, i dont feel heavier and my clothes still fit fine, but there's something odd going on there! xx

You sound exactly like me when i start eating normally and its a right nightmare and really depressing hun xxxxxx

Thats why i went back to CD. Must say not having the best day tho already eaten a choc cornflake cake this morning! Feeling shattered xxx

Ah lumps! Thats a shi-tter :( rubbish but uv got a great outlook there - scales r awful things i haaaate them!! If one more petson says to me 'really?? Well u dont look 12stone!!' im gonna go nuts bcos i friggin am 12stone and im so aggrivated by it!!!
And get this dilemma!!!! Right so i tried on my wedding dress last night size 12-14 (but it goes as small as a 10 and up to a 16) its laced up at the back so pulls u in to how ever small/big u r!! So mums lacing me up, and pulling and pulling and it turns out theres nothing left to pull??! The dress is too TOO BIG???? What the hell?! And im planning on losing another stone and a half before the the big day!!! Arrrrgh so im wondering how hard/easy it will be to alter?? I reckon im gonna need 2" taken in on the bust and 2" taken in on the waist (at least)
Hmmmmm xx

Ah lumps! Thats a shi-tter :( rubbish but uv got a great outlook there - scales r awful things i haaaate them!! If one more petson says to me 'really?? Well u dont look 12stone!!' im gonna go nuts bcos i friggin am 12stone and im so aggrivated by it!!!
And get this dilemma!!!! Right so i tried on my wedding dress last night size 12-14 (but it goes as small as a 10 and up to a 16) its laced up at the back so pulls u in to how ever small/big u r!! So mums lacing me up, and pulling and pulling and it turns out theres nothing left to pull??! The dress is too TOO BIG???? What the hell?! And im planning on losing another stone and a half before the the big day!!! Arrrrgh so im wondering how hard/easy it will be to alter?? I reckon im gonna need 2" taken in on the bust and 2" taken in on the waist (at least)
Hmmmmm xx

this is the thing tho! ive had people saying to me that they cant believe (or dont believe lol) that ive lost around 45lbs altogether but then it just shows that some people's shapes are different to others and its not always the scales that reflect this. ive gotta say though, you honestly dont look 12 stone, ive seen ur photos and u are tiny! you've got such a little figure but i know how u feel, i started CD when i was at 12 stone and its how u feel thats the issue, not what other people see.

i think todays weigh in has given me the wake up call i needed to stop obsessing because ive actually been quite rational about the gain and realised that i havent ballooned in size, just the scales are trying to break me! i will not let them beat me! xx

Great attitude lumps.

Mumma I need you to post a pic of your wedding dress!! I havent even started looking for a dress tho!

Great attitude lumps.

Mumma I need you to post a pic of your wedding dress!! I havent even started looking for a dress tho!

i think todays weigh in has given me the wake up call i needed to stop obsessing because ive actually been quite rational about the gain and realised that i havent ballooned in size, just the scales are trying to break me! i will not let them beat me! xx[/QUOTE]

They will not break u!!!!!!! Lol well i guess its a positive thing that i dont look what i weigh.... But im very hung up on it :( im secretly hoping for 11st 8lbs with next weeks weigh pppfffttt lol!!!
They r some parts of me that r still struggling to slim down, my arms r still very big and im so paranoid in my dress with my arms out. :(
Xx

MissieCB said:
Great attitude lumps.

Oohhh its so pretty a proper princess dress, sweetheart tight bodice that laces up the back with roses and sparkleys on the top left corner,
And the bottom is a big puffy princess shape with more roses and sparkleys going down the dress :) i looovvveee it!! I'll try and post some pics :) xx

yeah pleaseeeeee im so wanting to see. Where is it from?

Ok so iv tried to take decent pics but they dont really do it justice?!!!! Its from a shop where i live - elizabeth smith.

Attachments

• image-4253982487.jpg
    image-4253982487.jpg
    675.5 KB · Views: 66
  • image-4160313121.jpg
    image-4160313121.jpg
    666 KB · Views: 65
  • image-171755907.jpg
    image-171755907.jpg
    624.4 KB · Views: 66
  • image-2713058716.jpg
    image-2713058716.jpg
    684.5 KB · Views: 68
  • image-3566243809.jpg
    image-3566243809.jpg
    581.3 KB · Views: 63
  • image-3020665022.jpg
    image-3020665022.jpg
    668.7 KB · Views: 68
That is beautiful and suits you perfectly you must be so excited, Do you know of a good seamstress? I would imagine they would be able to alter the bodice for you x

awww so pretty! i think im going to pretend to be a bride one day and try on wedding dresses lol! only coz im not getting married myself so it'll be the only time i get to actually wear one! some of them are truly stunning, yours is absolutely gorgeous, so pretty! xx

bajoleth said:
That is beautiful and suits you perfectly you must be so excited, Do you know of a good seamstress? I would imagine they would be able to alter the bodice for you x

I love it soo much!! Lol well, im goin to a wedding exhibition next week so i'll ask gown companies what they suggest? Surely alterations need to b made all the time with brides? It cant be impoosible? X

lumpyandbumpy said:
awww so pretty! i think im going to pretend to be a bride one day and try on wedding dresses lol! only coz im not getting married myself so it'll be the only time i get to actually wear one! some of them are truly stunning, yours is absolutely gorgeous, so pretty! xx

Yes go and try some on!! Its so fun, iv been soooo lucky that my friend gave me this £1500 dress as my wedding present :) and i just love it!!
Youll get married one day wont u lumps? Xx

So heres the pics my mum took - and i can really see i need to work on my arms and my back fat - but waist size looks ok!! X

Attachments

• image-2032456141.jpg
    image-2032456141.jpg
    506.7 KB · Views: 94
  • image-3448964941.jpg
    image-3448964941.jpg
    632.9 KB · Views: 92
  • image-3587376709.jpg
    image-3587376709.jpg
    615.2 KB · Views: 84
Yes go and try some on!! Its so fun, iv been soooo lucky that my friend gave me this £1500 dress as my wedding present :) and i just love it!!
Youll get married one day wont u lumps? Xx

its lush hun, you'll look amazing in it! na im not getting married, its just not for me! got nothing against marriage at all, my parents have been happily married for 30 years now but i just dont want the wedding or the thought of being 'tied-in' even! i'd definitely live with my partner and want to have children someday but its just the whole wedding and marriage thing never appealed to me! xx

Back