Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

omg you look amazzzzing xxx

lumpyandbumpy said:
its lush hun, you'll look amazing in it! na im not getting married, its just not for me! got nothing against marriage at all, my parents have been happily married for 30 years now but i just dont want the wedding or the thought of being 'tied-in' even! i'd definitely live with my partner and want to have children someday but its just the whole wedding and marriage thing never appealed to me! xx

U may change ur mind once u find the one! And have kids, 3 years ago i felt exactly the same but now i cant imagine not marrying the father of my children - my bestest ever friend :) x

U may change ur mind once u find the one! And have kids, 3 years ago i felt exactly the same but now i cant imagine not marrying the father of my children - my bestest ever friend :) x

aw bless! so happy for you, you seem like you're head over heels for your man! i'd love to find someone I felt like that about, not sure if it'd change my views on marriage but i'd never say never! best of luck to you both my darling! xx

Thank u lovely :) yeah we have our ups and downs but all the things that matter r perfect - i trust him, hes loyal, a great dad, hardworking for our family and supports me through everything, the bedroom department lacks but thats my insecurities taking over!!! Weve only been together a little over 3 years and already have a 2+ 1/2 year old (and baby!).. If u do the maths i fel pregnant within 2 weeks of getting together!! So il always respect him so much for standing by me and not bolting!!! X

he sounds amazing. My boyfriend has asked me if he can go out tonight..................expect some boring messages lool!

Thank u lovely :) yeah we have our ups and downs but all the things that matter r perfect - i trust him, hes loyal, a great dad, hardworking for our family and supports me through everything, the bedroom department lacks but thats my insecurities taking over!!! Weve only been together a little over 3 years and already have a 2+ 1/2 year old (and baby!).. If u do the maths i fel pregnant within 2 weeks of getting together!! So il always respect him so much for standing by me and not bolting!!! X

aww i love hearing stories like that tho, although you obviously didnt plan things to turn out that way so soon, its lasted and your solid, you must be so happy :) xx

You look beautiful in it. Your arms look lovely too. Nothing wrong with them. I think we all have insecurities about certain parts of our bodies but no one else seems to notice them.

littlemumma said:
Yeah totally!! Fallen pregnant so early was the best thing to happen to both of us! I feel so lucky :) lol!!

That is the sweetest giving ever xxx

Greeneyes11 said:
You look beautiful in it. Your arms look lovely too. Nothing wrong with them. I think we all have insecurities about certain parts of our bodies but no one else seems to notice them.

Yeah ur defo right there!!! Still, i got 9mnths to do sumfin about them so hopefully theyll shrink a bit?!! X

Morning guys I'm happy to say lost 6lbs :)

Thank god x one more week left yay x

Wicked good luck chick xxxx had another look at ur pics and love the dress xxxx

Had a latte and a few minstrels this morn ha

These are amazing

Attachments

• image-122914376.jpg
    image-122914376.jpg
    410.7 KB · Views: 42
Ohhhh im gonna try once eating again!!! Missie u shouldnt b eating?!!! Lol!!!
Gym sesh done, :) feel good for it all achey!!! Now i wana curl up for a power nap!!!! Lol x

I know but it's only one bag!!!!!!!! A shake down too x

Back