Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

Ha of course looool xxx. Dying for a glass of red!

My oh just made chilli - dont even liked it and promptly shovelled a heaped spoonful of it in my mouth!!! Plus a dorito topped with sour cream!! Yuk lol x

littlemumma said:
My oh just made chilli - dont even liked it and promptly shovelled a heaped spoonful of it in my mouth!!! Plus a dorito topped with sour cream!! Yuk lol x

Loool it's like we HAVE to taste what everyone's having Loool xx

Me neither but to be honest not bothered still will loose it's just a bonus if u are x

well done missie! so pleased for you!! enjoy ur little treat of minstrels! as for the ketosis thing, i think although it helps with hunger its not necessarily essential for weight loss in the initial stages as ive noticed when ive had a down day of 500 cals, ive always lost 1lb the next day. just shows its more to do with calorie intake, but i do think ketosis is essential to maintain a longer-term loss. good luck for this week, 6lbs loss is a great incentive to keep going! xx

Hey lumps u ok? How u getting on? Cor this cd restart is very hard!!! Aha!! Powering on tho!! Hopefully il get a decent enough result to make me continue with week 2 :) but i tell ya i canny wait for my actual food restart mmmmm!!!!

Hi chicks, how did you get on when you did double DD's? I did 1 set last week after 3 UPs in a row family stuff and lost 2lbs, did 2 sets of doubles this week M,T,T,F as again I had 3 UPs and again lost 2lbs , so now 11 11 after being stuck at 12 1 for a few weeks, just wondering whether it would work for you as our stats are pretty much the same. I know its not a vlcd loss but its fat loss and its so much easier , I can't remember whether you have already tried it so ignore me if you have, just trying to help hun xx

Hey guys having a terrible day and having to have food tonight can't get out of it xxx

Been good otherwise and will be straight back on tomoz xxxx

bajoleth said:
Hi chicks, how did you get on when you did double DD's? I did 1 set last week after 3 UPs in a row family stuff and lost 2lbs, did 2 sets of doubles this week M,T,T,F as again I had 3 UPs and again lost 2lbs , so now 11 11 after being stuck at 12 1 for a few weeks, just wondering whether it would work for you as our stats are pretty much the same. I know its not a vlcd loss but its fat loss and its so much easier , I can't remember whether you have already tried it so ignore me if you have, just trying to help hun xx

Hi jo thnks for thinking of me!!
Yes i had been doing double days a fair bit - they sometimes resulted in a pound loss.... But not always??! Hmmm
X

Hey mumma have u been good today???? I've been rubbish and had to cook lasagne as people round and other half bragged about my cooking!!!!

Not good not happy but will be back on straight and narrow for another week xxxx

Xxxx

Hiya lovely, um..... Ive done ok!?! But i had 3 chicken legs earlier - skinless but marinated in bbq sauce so i dunno what damage thats dome but was so hungry after the gym :( arrrr well!!!
New day tomoro for us both!! Dont worry hun - back to usual tomoro! Xx

Morning ummm chicken legs thats a better option than lasagne lool xx

Mmmm but did u enjoy it?!!! Lol!! Another miserable day here on sunny isle of wight!!! So looks like we'll b stuck in - being stuck in makes me wana eat soooo bad!! Grrrrr
But no!!!! Weigh in weds morning so gotta keep ontrack til then x

I know what you mean its minging here too and I just want some warm shredded wheat loool!!!

Lasagne was lovely but just couldnt stop eating it whats my problem? I have no ability to stop when im full and im sure thats where I go wrong!!

Hmmm i know what u mean, although i am better now for just getting rid of my plate as soon as im full, and when i was eating id make a big portion on a little plate ( so it looked more than it was!! )
Sooo.... What u goin for weight loss wise this week?! Is this ur final week on cd?
Im hoping for 6/7lbs comes weds morn (looks iffy put possible for 6! )if im good!!!! Lol! X

I recon you will do it chick xxxx

Im going for about 3/4 lbs babe so should be about 10 st 2/3 xxx

I dunno?!! We'll see! It depends if i can be good, but i get so tempted tp eat junk when staying in with it all rainy and cosy inside! Ive got micro pizzas calling my name!!! And toast and pot noodle! Lol!!
Yeah im hoping for the same next week 3/4lbs to take me to a 10lb total and i may (just may!!!) do it again for a final week lol xx

hey girlies! ive really lost the plot at the moment, not even going near the scales! getting back on track today, going to try and have a low cal day of under 1000, only brought 300 cals worth of food in with me to work so im having that and no more then i;ll have a small meal at home tonight. i feel like ive ballooned which is ridiculous as although i havent juddded the past week, ive watched my calories and i would say ive had an average of 1300-1400 per day which shouldnt have resulted in such a massive gain. i think im even heavier now than i was friday, really not sure what is happening, all i can think is that TOTM is coming soon although ive never been this bloated with it before! need to get back on track! am going to aerobics tonight too so hoping that helps get me focused again. really dont want to go back to CD but can see a stint coming on before november at this rate! xx

Back