Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

aww babes dont feel bad there are loads of us in the same boat at the moment xxxx Just focus this week and see how you go xxx

aww babes dont feel bad there are loads of us in the same boat at the moment xxxx Just focus this week and see how you go xxx

thanks hun I'll do my very best this week, im out on saturday night so i want to feel as 'light' as poss for that so will be sticking to low cal this week and try and do some juddding! i think if i can get back to around the top 8s mark then i'll look to throw a week of CD in to try and get my weight down a bit more then just hit the exercise full on before the festive season, not long now! xx

babe CD isnt that bad im even thinking about doing it mon to fri and then do as i please weekends xxxx

yeah i know its worth it for just a week or so but ive got a night out this week and next so maybe ill do CD after i get those out of the way and try and go for a full week's worth. im just scared of getting complacent and putting weight back on too soon. i need to get to a set weight and focus on maintaining through juddd rather than messing about with diets all the time. so hard! xx

Ah lumps, i hear ya!!!! Its all in ur mind hun i bet ur clthes still fit the same, i think our minds r fuk-ed from all this dieting!!!! I layed awke for ages last night feeling so crap coz id given into some chicken legs!!! I mean chicken??? not like id gorged on kfc!! Woke up this morning feeling a proper heffa like id gained 7lbs..... Scales show a pound lighter from yesterday?!
Youll be fine babe :) and if u gotta do a cd stint so be it.... Ive not been 100% atall this week but im still losing, so its still doin sumin not being in ketosis hasnt it?!?? Xx

Ah lumps, i hear ya!!!! Its all in ur mind hun i bet ur clthes still fit the same, i think our minds r fuk-ed from all this dieting!!!! I layed awke for ages last night feeling so crap coz id given into some chicken legs!!! I mean chicken??? not like id gorged on kfc!! Woke up this morning feeling a proper heffa like id gained 7lbs..... Scales show a pound lighter from yesterday?!
Youll be fine babe :) and if u gotta do a cd stint so be it.... Ive not been 100% atall this week but im still losing, so its still doin sumin not being in ketosis hasnt it?!?? Xx

yeah defo! the ketosis thing is really for long term as i said in another post before. when u start the diet to kickstart its more to do with calorie intake for weight loss, the ketosis thing just helps burn fat in the long run and deals with hunger pangs.

im sticking to low cal this week to try and balance back, decided will have skinless fish and vegetables tnite so should keep it all very low cal for today and just try and do the same all week then up it for saturdays night out. cant wait to have a drink!! xx

Ohhh yea i cant wait for a drink!!!! My next night out is in a few weeks :) hopefully b 11st by then! God i feel so bogged down and stressed today!!! I know y and i cant believe im letting something to do with someone else irritate me soooooo much but i cant help it!!!! Rarrrrr

Ohhh yea i cant wait for a drink!!!! My next night out is in a few weeks :) hopefully b 11st by then! God i feel so bogged down and stressed today!!! I know y and i cant believe im letting something to do with someone else irritate me soooooo much but i cant help it!!!! Rarrrrr

Have i missed something! has something happened chick xxxx

ahhh babes know how you feel loool.

Fish and chips has just entered the building and im starving :(

How you doing today?

noooooooooooooo i want that xxx

Shake number too on its way down!

So far today.....

S+s macNcheese with added brocolli
1/2 a chicken breast
1.5L of water
S+s lemon and white choc bar
(Fudge!!!!)

Feel stuffed atm but will try for another product about 8-9pm

littlemumma said:
So far today.....

S+s macNcheese with added brocolli
1/2 a chicken breast
1.5L of water
S+s lemon and white choc bar
(Fudge!!!!)

Feel stuffed atm but will try for another product about 8-9pm

Well done babe I've had two shakes :( what are the slim and save meals like chick x

Theyre 'ok' missie!!! The mac n cheese is fine, the spag bol is edible, and likewise with the cottage pie!?! I couldnt eat them all day every day tho!!!

Vjdisme said:
Hi I'm doing Cd and keep sodding up at weekends . Do u think I could do Cd mon to Friday then eat normal sat sun ?

Ummm?! Possibley the only thing is each time you'll take urself out of ketosis and have to deal with just gettin back into it again and then ull eat again..... If u cant stay on it at wkends mayb u could just eat little monday to friday - say under 6-800 cals then eat what u want sat and sun?
I think id just find it a bit pointless to do cd weekdays then blow it at the wkend?
Or try and see u get in with?? X

I think it's not that bad of an idea I know it's not ideal but it's better than nothing I guess xxx

littlemumma said:
Ummm?! Possibley the only thing is each time you'll take urself out of ketosis and have to deal with just gettin back into it again and then ull eat again..... If u cant stay on it at wkends mayb u could just eat little monday to friday - say under 6-800 cals then eat what u want sat and sun?
I think id just find it a bit pointless to do cd weekdays then blow it at the wkend?
Or try and see u get in with?? X

Yeah I suppose so , thanks I may try JUDDD it sounds like I could get on okay with it .
If I do decide I will start Monday .
Thanks and best of luck with your journey ! X

Back