Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

MissieCB said:
I think it's not that bad of an idea I know it's not ideal but it's better than nothing I guess xxx

I just thought by having 2250 calories over 5 days then eat normally (not excessively )over the weekend would still be successful I suppose I could try ?see if it works ?

Yeah definitely try a few ways.... Nothing to lose - if u do come off cd tho be prepared for a slight gain....
How close r u to goal??? Missie and i have both returned to cd from juddd due to the initial slow weight loss, but ill defo get back to it in a week or 2, as will u missie wont u??? :)

Ok so..... Day been ok so far - busy tomo, weds and thiurs which is great BUT the girls wana get together thursday night to discuss wedding plans, hen ideas and drink some wine AND get a takeaway.....
Im gonna have to do it as i really dnt wana miss out on this!! I mean, it is my wedding right?!!!! So.... Its planned i'll be 100% til thursday evening then it'll be tits up til prob after brekkie friday! Lol x

babe its your wedding you have to have fun while your planning it! Wish I had so many people trying to help me!!!! If your 100% i doubt it will make any difference really babes xxx
Was hard sticking to it last night but I did it and its all good!!!!! OH is getting a bit fed up with it tho and thinks im going to be on it for ever!!

Was thinking about after this CD stint what im going to do and im thinking that since i did put on weight with the juddd way that i might really cut calories mon to fri and then have the weekend at about 2000 but giving it some thought xxxxx

littlemumma said:
Yeah definitely try a few ways.... Nothing to lose - if u do come off cd tho be prepared for a slight gain....
How close r u to goal??? Missie and i have both returned to cd from juddd due to the initial slow weight loss, but ill defo get back to it in a week or 2, as will u missie wont u??? :)

Ok so..... Day been ok so far - busy tomo, weds and thiurs which is great BUT the girls wana get together thursday night to discuss wedding plans, hen ideas and drink some wine AND get a takeaway.....
Im gonna have to do it as i really dnt wana miss out on this!! I mean, it is my wedding right?!!!! So.... Its planned i'll be 100% til thursday evening then it'll be tits up til prob after brekkie friday! Lol x

I was 13.3 last Monday weighed Saturday morning and my scales said 12.6 . Ate over the weekend and Monday morning scales said 12.12 !!! Weighed again this morning and back to 12.8.6 want to be 10 stone . I'm going to get WI Friday so I will see how it goes then maybe tweak the diet a little so I don't feel like I'm cheating . CD has the best , quickest weight loss but JUDDDD is so appealing lol !
I will keep reading your diaries see how you are doing . I will let you know how I do too xxxxxx
Now for another litre of water lol x

littlemumma said:

Oh def have that wine a takeaway !! Your wedding , you can't not eat and celebrate xxxxx

Thats one thing i will say Vj on juddd ur weight fluctuates sooooo much, after an UD u may have 'gained' upto 5lbs then after a DD lost 5lbs its crazy!!!!!
See what works for u! I was kinda doin this on juddd toward the end - mon and tues both DD, weds Up, thursday and fri DD, sat UP, sunday ID (about 1200cal)

And thats how il prob continue it tbh 4 DDs 2UPs and 1 ID :)

Yeah ur both right!!!! Im so near the end now that a one off wont hurt too much, and yes my wedding, my fun!!!
Ah missie my oh is the same hes soooooo fed up of this diet - mainly coz were all eating separately so costing a lot and also my hair is falling out everywhere- its literally getting in everything :( lol!! Xx

Jeez hair falling out isn't good babe x xx I'm so blimin cold this morning :( autumn has finally showed up!!!!

omg a big chunk of my hair came out in the shower on saturday too! it feel down my leg, i was like 'what the hell is that??'i could see it on the floor then, gross! when i got out of the shower it was coming out in big strands! ive been off CD for almost 2 months now and its still coming out :( xx

did I mention the iron tablets im taking? you must get them they are amazing i have new hair growing everywhere xx

Yeah missie u did say iv just been too lazy to go get them!! I will today - what they called again? Yeah mines awful, first thing in morning if i grab my hair in like pigtails and pull my hands down to the ends i must bring out 2 big clumps on both sides, not the odd 20hairs but clumps!!! Lol and its everwhere - inside the fridge, tangled in the washing up sponge, in any food iv made, !!! Im weighing a pound heavier today than yesterday?! Lol!! Weigh in tomoro - iv just had an egg white omlete with green pepper in as i woke up starving!! :)

did I mention the iron tablets im taking? you must get them they are amazing i have new hair growing everywhere xx

EVERYWHERE?? not sure if i want them that badly haha! i'll pick some up hun, worried about my hair now, even though its really thick im panicking about having bald patches! xx

ha i must have been talking at the same time didnt mean to put everywhere loooool how funny is that :eek:

you have to get them over the counter and they are called ferrous glutonate xxxx

littlemumma said:
Thats one thing i will say Vj on juddd ur weight fluctuates sooooo much, after an UD u may have 'gained' upto 5lbs then after a DD lost 5lbs its crazy!!!!!
See what works for u! I was kinda doin this on juddd toward the end - mon and tues both DD, weds Up, thursday and fri DD, sat UP, sunday ID (about 1200cal)

And thats how il prob continue it tbh 4 DDs 2UPs and 1 ID :)

Yeah ur both right!!!! Im so near the end now that a one off wont hurt too much, and yes my wedding, my fun!!!
Ah missie my oh is the same hes soooooo fed up of this diet - mainly coz were all eating separately so costing a lot and also my hair is falling out everywhere- its literally getting in everything :( lol!! Xx

That is exactly what I was thinking . It's doable (is that a word lol ) x

ha i must have been talking at the same time didnt mean to put everywhere loooool how funny is that :eek:

you have to get them over the counter and they are called ferrous glutonate xxxx

lol ive got visions of you resembling a gorilla now haha! will defo look into picking those up, cant believe my hair is still falling out, even after eating properly for a good few weeks now xx

lol ive got visions of you resembling a gorilla now haha! will defo look into picking those up, cant believe my hair is still falling out, even after eating properly for a good few weeks now xx

yeah i was the same after i had stress with a rubbish man mine started to fall out badly and it hasn't recovered til i read about these little beauties...........................my hair is soooo much better x

yeah i was the same after i had stress with a rubbish man mine started to fall out badly and it hasn't recovered til i read about these little beauties...........................my hair is soooo much better x

great stuff thanks for the tip hun! as for rubbish men, sounds like ur well rid now and can look forward to your wedding to a lovely supportive man! xx

Can't wait xx

Mumma I'm BOREDDDDDDDDDD of no food!!!!!

I wish i could say the same...... But no!! Big fat piggy that i am just stuffed in a whole sausage some mash and some grapes!!!! Holy *****!!! Day before weigh in plus totm is looming!!! Grrrrrrrrr

It's so hard isn't it :( x
Are u still gonna WI?

Back