Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

Hehe!! Yeah u buy good stuff!!! Ur always buying stuff arent ya!!!!
Ok so honest oppinion, r my legs to fat to be goin out in this dress?? I really love it but am a tad paranoid.....help me!!

Attachments

• image-3699364784.jpg
    image-3699364784.jpg
    624.3 KB · Views: 149
That dress looks wicked! All that's missing is a SMILE!

Ooh so we are both out tomorrow night? I am wearing some River Island black playsuit thing with very funky ribbon tights and black pistol boot. Well, OK, Topshop's version of pistol boots.

Ahhh hopefully i have the guts to wear it then :D

Its from a company called hellbunny, they do lots of 50's style punky themed dresses, i love them!!

Ohhhhh yes g out tonight, gonna b a big old night!! Im so excited lol!! Weighed this morning, 11st 7 so thats 3lbs off! How have u got on?? Xx

Hey LM, well done on the 3lbs, you look hot in the dress! Hope you have a great night. X

Thank u laura :) i'll post a pic later once im ready... This is the first night out in over 3 years where i feel quite comfortable in my own skin :) x

You should feel fantastic, not just comfortable! :D

Babe I can't zoom in but seriously ur are a hot minx x

U look amazing x

I just read that bk and it didnt sound right, i meant i didnt expect to u be so slim because u always seem to be quite down and hard on yourself, and from these pics i can see u have absolutely no reason to be!!

Agreed you look gorgeous (you are way too hard on yourself!!)

Xx

Thanks for all lovely words, really lovely!!!

Hangover omg!!!! Jesssuuusss but was worth it to meet the lovely joey essex and diags!!!! Wooop

I am very self critical, rather than taking advantage of what iv achieved i pick out all the bits that still need changing!! So i can look at that picture and b happy with my face, hair, body, but im drawn straight away to my arms and legs which still look reaalliy big, hey ho - im working on them!!!! X

My gym instructor reckons my head hasnt caught up with my body! I do still expect to see the fat girl looking back at me in the mirror, and when i see that i look normal/ok it shocks me for a second or 2 and i kindof have to double take!!! Im just hung up on my weight! Im 11st 7 but im smaller in size than i was at 10st 10???? Weird!!!

Back