Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

you look lush chick xxxx

You look really slim in it. Your stomach looks completely flat too. I wish I looked half that good!

Julie2011 said:
You look really slim in it. Your stomach looks completely flat too. I wish I looked half that good!

Yup I agree, I don't see what you are seeing at all! Lol..
You r looking great in that dress!

Gorgeous outfit hun :)

Hey chick hows it going xxxx Forgotten if your doing CD still or judd cant keep up loool X Also how you finding your OH. Im desperate to go back to CD but cant cook doing that and he hates it!!

No i only managed a week of cd! Last week was a good week kept cals under control and lost 3lbs, this week is looking rubbish!!! Think the best i can hope for is a stay the same! Im currently 3lbs heavier than i was saturday :( had a meal out last night too! Damn!!!
Gonna keep cals under 600 today, tomoro and friday, weigh saturday - and im out again saturday night which isnt helping on the diet front!!

Im trying to relax a bit more with regaurds to scales coz i know 100% im smaller now than i was at 10st 7 so im trying to focus on the fact no1 sees the scales and i look fine!!! But its still very annoying!! Lol!

What kinda thing r u doin atm xx

hey hun just checking in with u! you're looking amazing, the outfit is gorgeous and u look tiny in it! im still working out what to do with myself! am tempted to do CD for 2 weeks then follow 1200 cals p/day after that so im still all over the place. im back up at 9.5 at the mo which is so frustrating as i havent even gone mad on anything but i think shifting juddd allowance around has impacted on that. i still fit into my clothes ok but i do feel that sticking to a set allowance every day will be better for me. why is the last bit the hardest to shift?? xx

There u r!!!!!!

Oh tell me about it! Id b happy losing just another 8/9lbs but its takin forever!!! Ultimately id like to lose about 16lbs but im in no rush for that!! Looking like i might see a gain this week or a sta but not a loss .....
Cd is just not an option for me now, i cant stick it out atall!!!! Too hard! The main thing is i dont think i look as heavy as i am (mayb im deluded?!!)
U feeling as fed up as me love?! X

i know hunni, i think we need to chuck the scales out once and for all! ive been exercising properly over the past couple of weeks and im feeling fitter and firmer but i think thats also why my scales are a bit up and down because maybe its muscle mass increasing or water retention but im fed up with the scales too hun! im not any slimmer than i was when i finished CD but im not bigger either so for me its just pushing through this last barrier. im never going to be a size 6 (dont want to be either!) but im a 12 in jeans from new look and river island so if i could get into a 10 comfortably and tone my belly up a bit, i'll be happy with that! this last hurdle is a right pain!

you are looking so slim now hun, im so pleased for you because you've done so well sticking at everything! i just think our last few lbs are going to be a bugger unfortunately but we just need to plough on! xx

No i only managed a week of cd! Last week was a good week kept cals under control and lost 3lbs, this week is looking rubbish!!! Think the best i can hope for is a stay the same! Im currently 3lbs heavier than i was saturday :( had a meal out last night too! Damn!!!
Gonna keep cals under 600 today, tomoro and friday, weigh saturday - and im out again saturday night which isnt helping on the diet front!!

Im trying to relax a bit more with regaurds to scales coz i know 100% im smaller now than i was at 10st 7 so im trying to focus on the fact no1 sees the scales and i look fine!!! But its still very annoying!! Lol!

What kinda thing r u doin atm xx

Hey hun your doing sooo well xx Im really all over the place at the moment andgetting right down about it! had loads of meals out and stuff and its not good! think im about 2lb up but will see sat plus its totm!!

im gonna start cal counting properly on monday again and just try and keep it simple until then!!! Just struggling soo much at the momment and feel right back into my fat trousers!!!!

i know hunni, i think we need to chuck the scales out once and for all! ive been exercising properly over the past couple of weeks and im feeling fitter and firmer but i think thats also why my scales are a bit up and down because maybe its muscle mass increasing or water retention but im fed up with the scales too hun! im not any slimmer than i was when i finished CD but im not bigger either so for me its just pushing through this last barrier. im never going to be a size 6 (dont want to be either!) but im a 12 in jeans from new look and river island so if i could get into a 10 comfortably and tone my belly up a bit, i'll be happy with that! this last hurdle is a right pain!

you are looking so slim now hun, im so pleased for you because you've done so well sticking at everything! i just think our last few lbs are going to be a bugger unfortunately but we just need to plough on! xx

Lumps missed ya hope your cool. Looks like were all struggling with this last bit of weight looool Im hoping to join the gym and go after work too. Fed up with feeling this big :(

Lumps missed ya hope your cool. Looks like were all struggling with this last bit of weight looool Im hoping to join the gym and go after work too. Fed up with feeling this big :(

hey hun! yes we are all struggling to get that last bit off arent we?? i think i just have to persevere with the cal counting for now and see where it gets me. its no use going onto CD again for a bit because i think my body is messed up after all the to-ing and fro-ing already! need to just stick to one thing and focus on mini goals. im aiming for 3-4lbs a month loss from now on not too put too much pressure on me and will be monitoring inches and NSVs a lot more now too :) hope you're doing ok! xx

Well at least the 3 of us can try and push each orher through, i dunno about u guys but my hearts just not in it really now.... I think its cos im fairly happy with how i look now, its not like im starting out at 15st 6!! Id love to shift over a stone now but im feelin ok with the fact the scales rnt shifting much atm.... We all reach a plateau dont we, mayb this is ours, and we'll suddenly get w big whoosh later on.....
The thing also is we dont know what damage cd might have done to us, metabolism wise etc....
Tricky!! X

littlemumma said:
Well at least the 3 of us can try and push each orher through, i dunno about u guys but my hearts just not in it really now.... I think its cos im fairly happy with how i look now, its not like im starting out at 15st 6!! Id love to shift over a stone now but im feelin ok with the fact the scales rnt shifting much atm.... We all reach a plateau dont we, mayb this is ours, and we'll suddenly get w big whoosh later on.....
The thing also is we dont know what damage cd might have done to us, metabolism wise etc....
Tricky!! X

Exactly and I have a under active thyroid to top things off!

But lets all be there ay!!!!! Even if I could be 10 by Christmas x

yes i have my own theories about the metabolism after CD, it definitely affects us and i think this is why it takes longer to shift the weight after coming off one. this is why i think its best to stick to a plan, whatever that may be for at least 4 weeks to evaluate how well its working for us. ive started my 1200 cals per day plan combined with exercise 5 times a week mixing hour-long classes and shorter gym sessions every other day with 2 days off a week. hopefully i'll start to see a difference before december. as you say mumma, maybe this is just our plateau because we've literally lost weight non-stop for a chunk of the year so i think as long as we dont lose our focus and start snacking or grabbing takeaways all the time, we will get a whoosh sooner rather than later (i hope!) xx

ooo this sounds good im gonna be doing similar next week loool xxxx
Whats your starting weight hun x

im currently 9.4 as of this morning. gutted that ive ended up back here especially when i havent even had a blowout or been eating badly over the past few weeks but i do think the switch in juddd hasnt helped. i thought that by doing 1700/700 on up/down would help but it seems to have backfired which is odd considering it balances back at an average of 1200 per day over a week! but nevertheless i'll try and stick to 1200 cals per day with exercise from now on, at least that way it should work, even if it takes a little longer than planned! xx

yeah its crazy really is all this dieting i think wrecks the metabolism hun. Mine is mangled for sure!!!!!!

Feel like i can eat hardly anything and im still gonna put on!!!

Back