Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

hey come on now hun, u r looking fab and if worst comes to worst and you split, you will find someone again. you're a lovely person, you;ve lost weight and are looking fab, trust me not everyone is perfect underneath the clothing but half the time thats what makes people more attractive if anything, is the realness!my ex was built like a brick s**thouse, but had wobbly bits, had an appendix scar plus these beast thighs which were shaped like i dont know what, but it made me more attracted to him coz they were interesting things that made him' him' and not this toned bronzed adonis which i would have hated! what im saying is, embrace whatever flaws you think you have and make them your quirky bits! there was a photo of the little mix girls on the paper this morn and the tiny size 6 one had her stomach out and while it was tiny and flat she certainly wasnt toned like jessica ennis - so there you are, even tiny creatures are wobbly in some places! you are gorgeous, and seem like a great mum too, you're obviously worried about the impact this may have on them. youre caring and considerate and a warm lovely person and im sure whatever you and your man decide, things will work out for the best for you.

as for cambridge stint- its not too bad actually! think ive just switched off from food as i know im only doing it for a week or so then juddding again! xxx

littlemumma said:
Not atall, this really helps, my main worry i guess is the kids, hes a real full on dad and helps with everything, i feel like its going to all get on top of me if i have to do it alone, i also feel like if we were to go our separate ways - whos going to ever want me again, im 24 with 2 kids and i dont want anymore, the chances to meet someone that doesnt want children is prob slim, and who exactly wants to take on someone elses kids, since iv lost all this weight my body looks disgusting, my skin is all saggy and lose and im so conscious, i havent let him anywhere nearme for months... So i certainly couldnt let anyone else near me in that way :(
I cant imagine being a broken family :( sharing xmases, bdays etc its killing me.
But i also know that deep down if it wasnt for the kids we'd probably walk away, as how long can u stay with someone u r no longer in love??? We just need time i suppose, no hasty decision making, hes leaving tonight for a few days so hopefully we can work out what to do... X

U ok lumps? Hows cd working for u?

I swear I could have written this! I think it could even be the sharing Xmas etc fact that has made me stick around. It's my brothers wedding soon, then OH bday, then Xmas, then our little girls birthday and I couldn't handle the thought of making all these happy occasions miserable. I'm trying to focus on making them all as lovely as possible and just hoping the new year brings something good and not the fact that I'll be so poor by then!
The body stuff, obviously I've only seen pics, but you're beautiful! If you decide to go your separate ways and eventually move on I don't think any bloke would give a sh*t about the things you're worrying about, he'd be far too excited by the prospect of all the sex...as should you be. You'll be far too busy to worry about wobbly bits! Although I feel exactly the same and also haven't let him near me for a couple of months and the thought of anyone else seeing me naked makes me want to vom! Sorry you're having a rubbish time. X

On a positive note tho!!! My bum is shrinking :) first pic is of me at around 12stone, second is of now (about 11st 4lb)

Attachments

• image-3037075352.jpg
    image-3037075352.jpg
    497.2 KB · Views: 94
  • image-1653913053.jpg
    image-1653913053.jpg
    502.8 KB · Views: 91
That's a huge difference. Can't believe there's only 10lbs ish between the pics. Go you!
How's it going this evening? Hope you're ok. X

wow what a difference! cant believe theres not even a stone between the 2 pics! shows your hard work in the gym is paying off and that exercise counts for a lot. it just goes to show that the scale weight is not always a guide, you look like you've lost nearly 2 stone with that difference, your bum and belly have shrunk and seem far more defined, keep it up hun!! xx

Yeah iv really noticed the different in the last couple of weeks, i bought a dress about a month ago that fitted perfectly, and now its baggy around my tummy area, so the gym is definitely helping matters and im the smallest size wise iv been in a very long time - even tho im not yet the lightest iv weighed.... Strange!!! X

littlemumma said:
Yeah iv really noticed the different in the last couple of weeks, i bought a dress about a month ago that fitted perfectly, and now its baggy around my tummy area, so the gym is definitely helping matters and im the smallest size wise iv been in a very long time - even tho im not yet the lightest iv weighed.... Strange!!! X

Looking good girl!
Absence makes the heart grow fonder..
Give it a wee try n see. All may not be lost.
Fingers crossed for you all on here with issues. Hope they all work themselves out and you all get what you deserve! (Says Santa!)
Hugs xx

Just thought I'd pop by and see how you are? X

Im back!

So we r working through it, he moved out for a few days which gaves us some thinking space, time will tell i suppose!
But weight wise im happy all this stress has seen me drop to 11st 1lb, :)

oo fab weight loss hun but hopefully things will pick up for u and ur man soon :) i lost 5lbs this week following cambridge but i did allow myself a small bit of choc every day and biscuits now and again and it still worked! not going to do it the way i did before, i was so obsessed with freaking out after even eating egg whites because i thought food was the enemy! now im going to try and do shakes in the week over christmas and have wkends off to focus myself.

keep up the good work hun, you're nearly in the 10s! xx

littlemumma said:
Im back!

So we r working through it, he moved out for a few days which gaves us some thinking space, time will tell i suppose!

Like you said, time will tell, that's the way we're playing it too. Good news on the scales front, weightloss through stress or illness is never good but atleast it's something good out of it. 10s for you soon! X

littlemumma said:
Im back!

Whew! Had my fingers n toes crossed! Not a good way to lose weight though! Hugs from here x

Hey well done lil mumma xxxx

Hey chick im ok but put back on everything i have lost so feeling very sorry for myself and not well at the moment so cant even hit the gym which is annoying!!! So as soon as this bug has bugg$$ed off i will be back to the gym to kick arse lol!!!

Bought some well nice clothes so need to get them on me loool xxxx Only trouble is christmas is coming and its like there is something to do every weekend xxx

Hey chick im ok but put back on everything i have lost so feeling very sorry for myself and not well at the moment so cant even hit the gym which is annoying!!! So as soon as this bug has bugg$$ed off i will be back to the gym to kick arse lol!!!

Bought some well nice clothes so need to get them on me loool xxxx Only trouble is christmas is coming and its like there is something to do every weekend xxx

im like this too! theres something every wkend so im panicking already about going off track! although im full of good intentions i think i may go off the wagon! but have so many nice clothes to wear too, i cant afford to bloat myself! xx

MissieCB said:

Awww babe, its just a minor set back, pick urself up and carry on :) the christmas thing is very worrying i know - my plan through december is to be very strict foodwise in the weekdays and get to the gym 4/5times so i can in effect have the weekends off.... Im allowing myself a gain of 5/6lbs but no more!!!! I will never exceed 11 and a half stone ever ever again!!!!
Chin up hun - uv got this x

Back