Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

Thing is babe I haven't got this else I wouldnt be 11st again!!!! Think I'm gonna do Cambridge week days them after Christmas go for it again.

I need to get into these gorgeous clothes lol cx
Your doing so well babe and ur loosing! How many cals you having x?

Just makes me look at these mags and wonder how on earth these chicks get so hot without dying in the process xx

Its hard isnt it.... Most days id say my diet is shocking really, not lots of it but the things im eating arent good, like a tesco finest cookie for lunch rather than something substantial - im a but obsessed with the gym and go about 5times a week, generally i have saturday which isnt diet day, but iv put on 3lbs this week gone back up to 11st 4lbs but i think its more the shock of eating again after my week of no eating and stress, id still love to get dwn to 10st 7ish but id say i feel happy(ish) where i am now and anything else that comes off is a bonus, and when i look at pics of me at over 15stone i just feel so happy not to be still be there!!!! Yuk! X

I'm so the same at the minute, yesterday my lunch was a mince pie! Part of me thinks I should be happy with where I am now, like you say, we've come a long way from 15st, but then I do want to be smaller. I know there's still room for improvement, but then I'll probably still feel like that in a stones time!
Hope things are better at home. X

I'm the same too I eat a really small meal of what my other hAlf had and I feel like I have failed xxx strange tho after I have lost all that weight and put it on I'm less stressed some days and more the other zx

How's everyone doing today anyway? In feeling much better than all week and in busting to get into the gym x

You shouldn't feel like you've failed just because you've eaten...this dieting really messes with our heads doesn't it?!
I'm a bit grumpy today. The scales aren't budging. It's my brothers wedding on Friday and I've got it into my head that the dress I bought less than a week ago (the one in my profile pic) isn't going to fit and I'm going to look rubbish :(
Glad you're feeling positive about the gym. X

LauraLooLa said:
I'm so the same at the minute, yesterday my lunch was a mince pie! Part of me thinks I should be happy with where I am now, like you say, we've come a long way from 15st, but then I do want to be smaller. I know there's still room for improvement, but then I'll probably still feel like that in a stones time!
Hope things are better at home. X

Im gettin greedy, keep changing the goal posts :O deep down i want another stone (atleast) off but i do feel like my body wants to stay at the 11st ish mark :(
Had an awful weekend, lots of crap food, alcohol and ditched the gym today to go for a fat roast! I darent weigh, but i reckon iv gone up to about 11st 5/6?? Hmmm minor set back i guess,
Things r lots better at home, our relationship is the best its been in ages, spending time together is feeling really nice, but weve spent too much time bonding over eating shiiiit - so im reigning it in til saturday, gym every day and a 700cal limit of food plus plenty of water, then my oh and i r off for a date night saturday! I get to dress up looking all lovely (and slim hopefully?!) im very excited about this!!
R u ok hun? X

MissieCB said:
I'm the same too I eat a really small meal of what my other hAlf had and I feel like I have failed xxx strange tho after I have lost all that weight and put it on I'm less stressed some days and more the other zx

How's everyone doing today anyway? In feeling much better than all week and in busting to get into the gym x

I totally get the feeling of failing after eating!!! Its so mental :(
So my lovely r u back on the wagon?? What u thinking of doin diet wise? Xx

Just read your whole diary. You've came a long way! You look fab, well done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

littlemumma said:
Im gettin greedy, keep changing the goal posts :O deep down i want another stone (atleast) off but i do feel like my body wants to stay at the 11st ish mark :(
Had an awful weekend, lots of crap food, alcohol and ditched the gym today to go for a fat roast! I darent weigh, but i reckon iv gone up to about 11st 5/6?? Hmmm minor set back i guess,
Things r lots better at home, our relationship is the best its been in ages, spending time together is feeling really nice, but weve spent too much time bonding over eating shiiiit - so im reigning it in til saturday, gym every day and a 700cal limit of food plus plenty of water, then my oh and i r off for a date night saturday! I get to dress up looking all lovely (and slim hopefully?!) im very excited about this!!
R u ok hun? X

Yay for date night! You will look gorgeous (and slim). We do the same, our cosy evenings in always involve a takeaway and a bottle of wine, or 3.
I'm doing similar to you this week til Friday. Then it's my bro's wedding (food and drink fest!), can't wait, lovely family day then my mum is taking Mia with her and we're staying in the posh hotel where the wedding is at. I'm so glad I've lost weight, I'd be dreading seeing lots of people otherwise. X

Ahhhh that'll b so lovely, its geeat isnt it, i gotta admit i do love seeing people that i havent seen in a while at a nice do and they cant say enough nice things to u! Real confidence boost :)
Im very much looking forward to getting all dressed up and going out with my guy, unbelievalbly hes lookin forward to it too, im thinking a nice meal out with some drinks after, im getting my hair coloured thursday, and a tan done on friday! ?
So yesterday was ok food wise, no excercise though....
But hitting the gym this eve and cooking up a chicken tonight which il have with cabbage, broccolli, carrots, swede and parsnips YUM x

I've never had a spray tan, I was thinking about getting one done and my lashes done but I probs won't. I've never had my nails done either. I sometimes wonder if I'm a real girl! :D

I've never had a spray tan, I was thinking about getting one done and my lashes done but I probs won't. I've never had my nails done either. I sometimes wonder if I'm a real girl! :D

oo you should defo treat yourself! its the only thing that got me through cambridge diet half the time! the money i saved on not buying takeaways i spent on having pamper treats. if you are going to have lashes, i recommend having lash extensions instead of just falsies, i had them done a month ago and they look like you are wearing mascara but also have really long lashes, they look far more natural and last longer. only thing is they are pricey, i paid £40 but like i say they last quite a long time :) xx

lumpyandbumpy said:
oo you should defo treat yourself! its the only thing that got me through cambridge diet half the time! the money i saved on not buying takeaways i spent on having pamper treats. if you are going to have lashes, i recommend having lash extensions instead of just falsies, i had them done a month ago and they look like you are wearing mascara but also have really long lashes, they look far more natural and last longer. only thing is they are pricey, i paid £40 but like i say they last quite a long time :) xx

Sounds good, i'll have a look in to lash extensions. I've had 'party lashes' before, individual false ones applied, and I loved those. I keep meaning to pamper myself but seem to end up spending the money on clothes instead! I want my teeth whitened, my hair dip dyed, fake tan, lashes...all sorts! :D

Sounds good, i'll have a look in to lash extensions. I've had 'party lashes' before, individual false ones applied, and I loved those. I keep meaning to pamper myself but seem to end up spending the money on clothes instead! I want my teeth whitened, my hair dip dyed, fake tan, lashes...all sorts! :D

those are all things i used to have as my goals when i was losing weight too hun. i always said i wouldnt have things like my hair done until i lost an extra 3lbs and so on. it really helped coz it focused my weight loss plus i didnt spend the money on takeaways and naughty food then! :) x

Date night has arrived im very excited! Although totm (great timing haha!!!) and didnt get to gym in week as car died, so im feeling a bit podgey and fat..... Hopefully this isnt reflected on my actual body??!

Date night has arrived im very excited! Although totm (great timing haha!!!) and didnt get to gym in week as car died, so im feeling a bit podgey and fat..... Hopefully this isnt reflected on my actual body??!

Oooh sorry to hear about the car, it's a pain when it happens!
Good luck on date night! I do enjoy mine when it happens..

Car is a gonner :( very sad about this, i havent been to the gym since thursday as had no transport! But no more excuses im just gonna have to walk to the train and then off to walk to the gym, a lot of fussing about but il figure it,
My wkend has really affected scales - back up to 11st 6 so iv set myself a challenge to lose 5lbs by the 15th as am out for a xmas do that night :) todays food was a banana, 1/2 salad sarnie, a yoghurt and chicken with carrots, swede, cabbage and sweetcorn for tea! Good day after my burger, fajita and kebab wkend :O owch!!!

Iv cut my diet back again this week and weighed in this morning at 11st 3.5, so thats 2.5lbs off since beginning of week! :) happy days! So im gonna push for 2lbs off bext week to take me back to 11st 1lb then the 10s r close again :)

well done chick ur doing really well, the 10s will be here before u know it! ive had a disaster this week because ive had a cold so ive stuffed my face but will get back on track and hopefully get half a stone off by christmas day, hoping some of the gain is just water weight as i tend to bloat when ive got a bug so fingers crossed my scales will be more positive by next week! x

Back