Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

Aw no, everyones ill atm arent they! Darn germs lol!! Im doin ok i spose..... But ive been in the 11s for so long now... Over 2 months i think, its a bit depressing really, i spose i should be greatful i spose for the fact i seem to maintain ok?? I wana get to about 10st 10 i think, n then think i can maintain that weight ok :) anything lower will be a cheeky bonus!!!!! Xxx

ur doing well hun, im awful at the mo. after my binge last week im nearly back up at 10 stone now! im too scared to weigh now coz i know it'll be a massive knock for me so until friday (works do) im going to try and have 500 cals a day and do 30 day shred every day until christmas as well. after friday i'll try and stick to 500 cals on the days where i havent got any nights out/meals planned so that my weight eventually balances back. i feel so frumpy but am determined to get my weight back down, just frustrating ive let it slip so close to christmas when i need to fit into lovely little dresses! xx

Ahhh im not doin that well atall!! In the space of 3 days iv had a mcds and a kfc :( weighed this morning 11st 5 - im jjust hovering between 11st 2 and 11st 7 arrrgghh!!! And from saturday iv got so much on, i reaaalllyyyyyy must be extra good on the days that i dont have a 'do' on,
And im defo gonna have to a cd stint after xmas thats for sure :O lol!!! X

I'm with you on the struggling! Can't stop eating rubbish, although I've woken up sick of food so hoping that'll last for a while, even a day!
Was meant to be in hosp yesterday but op got cancelled at the last min, Matt had a job interview too and I was so stressed I just ate for no reason, couldn't stop. Had a few glasses of wine too. Woke up feeling a bit grossed out with myself! That was all after the rubbish I'd had over Matt's birthday weekend too :( it's haaaaaard! X

So i got back down to 11st 2 saturday morning - only to weigh in today at 11st 6 ffs!!!!! Heavy weekend again lots of **** food incl indian takeaway, mcDs, pizza and lots of alcohol haha!! So back to being good, well til Thursday as i have a xmas do that night.
But weekend was worth it had a lovely time, was my oh football do and they havent seen me since May where i weighed about 14st 10 ish... So they were gobsmacked - even was compared to cheryl cole!!! Well made my night lol x

Attachments

• image-2884547707.jpg
    image-2884547707.jpg
    572.9 KB · Views: 108
In this pic im wearing the same jumper my cambridge lady met me in, so first pic was 15st 6 second pic 11st 2, i cannot explain how big this jumper is now!!!!!!

Attachments

• image-737764543.jpg
    image-737764543.jpg
    539.4 KB · Views: 107
  • image-3519176372.jpg
    image-3519176372.jpg
    516.6 KB · Views: 96
  • image-2397174813.jpg
    image-2397174813.jpg
    542 KB · Views: 105
Looking great! Love the pics, u can see a huge difference in them!

In this pic im wearing the same jumper my cambridge lady met me in, so first pic was 15st 6 second pic 11st 2, i cannot explain how big this jumper is now!!!!!!

You've done amazingly well. You look so so much slimmer, it's almost like you have a different body. Well done.

Official diet starts tomoro (again!!!!!) stupid christmas!!! Cant wait to hit the gym hard and put some goodness back into my body :)
I will not creep back up to a fatty - i refuse!!!

Attachments

• image-265704662.jpg
    image-265704662.jpg
    379.6 KB · Views: 90
  • image-4053212917.jpg
    image-4053212917.jpg
    610.6 KB · Views: 84
You look lovely and of course you won't go back up. Its xmas - a dieters nightmare! We are all slowly getting back on the wagon :)

Slowly :) hard work hey?! Anyways, im super proud today - ran my first 5k!! Iv been going to the gym since september and feel so much better for it, but the one thing i struggle with is running!!! Even back at school being smaller ive never been able to run - so this year having lost over 4stone iv decided to sign up for race for life, its always sumfin i wished i could do but knew my size held me back.... Not this year though!!!! Im going to do the whole 10K :) x

Well done you! That's amazing. No wonder you are proud of yourself. Good for you signing up for Race for Life too. I walked it last year but would like to run the 5km one this year. x

Hey LittleM, congrats on the run, that's awesome, I've always been terrible at running too, I want to start doing c25k or something similar. I've done raceforlife (jogging and walking) for the past 3 years, I'm sure you'll really enjoy it :) x

Thanks ladies :) im excited to push myself for it! Had an awful morning with my personal trainer at the gym, hungover and sleep deprived she totally killed me :) i was soaked with sweat, panting like i was in labour and even a dash to the loo to be sick, i think she achieved what she wanted??!!!!! So tonight im gonna sink my mouth into a chinese and think ahhh f*** it :) back to the beginning tomoro :)
Hope everyone had a nice weekend,

Lumpy and missie r u still out there?????

Back