Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

Thanks ladies :) im excited to push myself for it! Had an awful morning with my personal trainer at the gym, hungover and sleep deprived she totally killed me :) i was soaked with sweat, panting like i was in labour and even a dash to the loo to be sick, i think she achieved what she wanted??!!!!! So tonight im gonna sink my mouth into a chinese and think ahhh f*** it :) back to the beginning tomoro :)
Hope everyone had a nice weekend,

Lumpy and missie r u still out there?????

hey hunni! still here, just not as committed as before lol! slowly getting back into things tho! well done on your first 5k, so proud of you! fantastic achievement :):):)

its my birthday today so birthday meal tonight then back on diet, 2 shakes a day with evening meal like fish or chicken and plenty of vegetables plus exercise, gym and zumba 4-5 times a week. am currently 9st 12lbs so that's disappointing but i knew what i was doing wrong to get back up there, determined to focus this year and start back up/down day after my little cambridge stint.

hope you're doing ok! xx

Hey peeps hope ur all ok. Lil mumma ur doing so well!!!

Have to say I'm back on it after a massive munching Christmas xxxx

Anyway first day back on the wagon ooooosh xxx

Awwww so glad to have u both back :) we can all do this together :) i got down to 11st 1lb in december, now back up to 11st 6lb as of this morning, i just cant get back to diet mode properly, im tempted to use up my cd shakes but i just dont know if i can stick to it again....
So girlies lets start this again :) together! X

Well done on the 5K!

Well as of this morn I'm back on the cd shakes so fingers crossed it stays that way!! Have to have day off sat but then it's 10 weeks til holiday xxx

Plus going gym properly too xxxx

MissieCB said:
Well as of this morn I'm back on the cd shakes so fingers crossed it stays that way!! Have to have day off sat but then it's 10 weeks til holiday xxx

Plus going gym properly too xxxx

Be so careful u guys with cd shakes and going to the gym, i had a very awfullly embarasing accident involving the treadmill!! Ive got a box of them here buti just dont think i can face them.... Need to see if i can start losing again cal counting before i go that extreme!!! Xx

hey chick im gonna do it loosly and have the extra meal if i need it xxx

I am back up to 11st 3 and im not as bothered as before but determined to loose it and keep it off this time xx

So I guess I best alter my weights and start a fresh xxx

Ah well it could be worse babe :/ still, we now all know how easy it can creep back on, dieting is a doddle in comparison to maintaining huh?!
I started out with good intentions but iv just had some chips from chippy plus 1/2 a disgusting rustlers burger yuk!!!!! Gym at 5 then no tea for me tonight except mayb sum fruit!!!
I might have a go at cd again after the wkend, im getting my measurements taken for my wedding dress to be altered next month and i wana lose another 10-14lbs by then and a few more inches if possible....
Rarrrrr!!!! X

I yhhhhh u looked lush in that dress anyway Hun xxx
Currently back from gym and on second shake zx feeling good but will have a little salad later if I need x

What do u recon to my new boots? Too chunky?

Attachments

• image-3326149107.jpg
    image-3326149107.jpg
    408.7 KB · Views: 69
Boots r amazing wowzers!!! I realky struggle with calf high boots as my calfs r so big, can never get the bloody zip up!!!
Haha! Had a fab gym sesh, followed by some porridge for tea, so my cals r under 1000 for the day so hoping the crap i munched earlier wont affect too bad!!!
I still dont feel totally comfortable in the dress with my arms and back fat on show.... But unless i lose like another 2-3stone i dont think il ever b happy with my arms so all i can do is tone whats there as much as i can! And just keep remembering im actually quite small now in comparison to how fat i was!!! Haha :) x

Exactly positivity is the key babe cx

The boots are actually quite big around the calf xxx

Nice to see you back Missie :)

How's it going LM? X

Hey chick xxx

Your looking super hot in your pic x

LauraLooLa said:
Nice to see you back Missie :)

How's it going LM? X

Its going ok..... Ive kind of swapped round!! before i was very lazy with excercise but strict on diet - now im eager to workout but failing on my diet..... Im not eating awfully but im not very disciplined either!! My goal is to be down to 11st by end of month (this may have to be done with a week of cd??) my final goal is to be between 10 and 10st 7 by my wedding in october - which is surely achieveable???! :) so jelous of how well ur doin hun x

Yeah LauraLoo how have you been doing it xxxx

MissieCB said:
Hey chick xxx

Your looking super hot in your pic x

Cheers sweets! X

littlemumma said:
Its going ok..... Ive kind of swapped round!! before i was very lazy with excercise but strict on diet - now im eager to workout but failing on my diet..... Im not eating awfully but im not very disciplined either!! My goal is to be down to 11st by end of month (this may have to be done with a week of cd??) my final goal is to be between 10 and 10st 7 by my wedding in october - which is surely achieveable???! :) so jelous of how well ur doin hun x

I need exercise in my life, had an op just before chrimbo and can't exercise for a couple more weeks and I'm really missing it. I get jealous when I see people jogging! Ha.
Definitely doable for you hun, you'll easily have that off by your wedding.
I keep thinking about slim & save for this last bit, never happy are we?
I guess I've been JUDDDing, but with a couple of double downs each weeks. It's just so slow now though, frustrating! X

MissieCB said:
Yeah LauraLoo how have you been doing it xxxx

Yeah but u must be nearly there by now Hun keep to it xxx

We just get greedy dont we.... I remember starting my cd journey at 15st 6, and thinking that my goal of 11st 7 seemed vertually impossible, but i kept focusing on how happy id b once i got there, i get there and im still moaning!!!! X

Some days I think I'm done and just need to tone up, other days I think I need just a few lbs to a healthy BMI so I might as well do that then sometimes I think Oooh maybe I could be 9 stone something. I remember a time when I just wanted to be back at 12 stone something. Greedy cow! :D

Back