Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

Morning missie..

Well, right now I am SS ing. Probably a bit daft as my weight but when did any of us ever do anything sensible when it comes to dieting? I went back up to 9 stone 13 so needed to get a hold of myself again and I am now 9 stone 8. I'd like to do just a couple more lbs by SS ing and then I will be back to my calorie counting regime. This works really well for me - but since christmas I just went beserk and kept eating chocolate. One memorable day last week i ate...

A caramel snickers
A turkish delight
A mint chunky kit kat
A picnic bar
A bag of mini eggs
..... all in one day!

So, really, the penance of SS ing is no more than I deserve.

GretaGrip said:
If I can do it LM then so can you. We are the same height aren't we? I'd get yourself to 10 stone 7 and then just knock the last half stone off.

Although we are NEVER happy whatever we weigh. It's ridiculous.

I actually dont find it that hard not eating much.... But then i get these days every now and again (i think im bored??) where i just lose control for a bit and eat...... And eat....... When i actually think about it... Im lucky really to have stayed arpund the same all these weeks . A week doesnt pass without some form of takeaway or massive feast at home, im drinking every weekend pretty much, and im still nibbling choc from xmas!!!
Im just a bit impatient now i think... The 10s seem so close yet so far at same time!! If i could just manage one measley little week of cd id b comfortabley in the 10s but it just seems impossible to me?!

MissieCB said:
Morning guys you lot made me laugh this morning xxxx

I looked horrendous in a onsie!!!! Urghhhh makes me shudder.

So this morning Ive had my omelette with two egg whites and a whole egg. Gotta get a grip and get into this!!! Ive got holiday in like 8 weeks now and I keep f..ing about and getting nowhere!!!!!

Greta are you just calorie counting????

LM I am officially jealous of you. YOu look studding in your onsie don't see how your the weight you are!!!

Haha missie!!!! Well i guess thats a good thing to look lighter than u weigh right??? Iv always weighed heavy really.....

Yes, i think some of my eating can be due to boredom. and - crucially - it's just nice to eat delicious food isn't it?

I don't think I will ever lose my tendency to binge

However, I have a holiday booked for june! We are going to Mallorca and I need to look my best for that. I have already ruled out a bikini but am thinking I could get away with bikini tops and board shorts?

Haha missie!!!! Well i guess thats a good thing to look lighter than u weigh right??? Iv always weighed heavy really.....

Snap ive always weighed more too!!!

Greta im off in march panic is setting in!!!! dnt know how im gonna knock like a stone off before I go its like 8 weeks. Id love to SS for that time but i dont think i will loose much.....so confused

What do you all thing!!!?

Well, you'd get that stone off with CD as you know but it is all about the mental click and sticking to it. Which is bloody hard.

Could you consider a bit of a mish mash? I kind of invented my own CD step which was successful... So, two products a day and then a 400 calorie low carb meal in the evening. Comes in at 750 calories a day and is relatively easy to stick to for a short period of time.

yeah i guess so!! Was kinda going to have a egg white omelette for breakie then CD product for lunch and protein dinner under 250 for dinner! Just thinking I would find it really hard to go to the gym at the same time i think and also worried that I wouldnt loose much if i did gym AND cd!!!

Does this make sense? Or do you think i should just sod it and go on CD and forget the gym?

Oh don't worry about the gym. The gym is not what gets the weight off - although of course exercise is important. Purely for weight loss though it is the diet that knocks the lbs off. A 400 calorie meal would ensure you could eat something properly filling... a ham omelette with a little cheese for example? Or a big chicken stir fry. Or two 200 calorie meals?

What do you want to be ultimately before you go away? 9 stone 12? It's really achievable in 8 weeks.

lol whenever i check back into this thread everyone seems to ave the same idea as me! im currently planning on doing CD my own way, i.e. 2-3 shakes a day plus breakfast such as special k and a meal in the night of just veg and meat/fish so that i can lose weight by having 1000 cals per day but still go to the gym. cant go back to just SS because im enjoying the gym now! agree with greta that 2 products a day and a meal is a good balance and would be successful if you can stick to it.

how are u all anyway??? xx

Oh don't worry about the gym. The gym is not what gets the weight off - although of course exercise is important. Purely for weight loss though it is the diet that knocks the lbs off. A 400 calorie meal would ensure you could eat something properly filling... a ham omelette with a little cheese for example? Or a big chicken stir fry. Or two 200 calorie meals?

What do you want to be ultimately before you go away? 9 stone 12? It's really achievable in 8 weeks.

Yeah this is true i defo think i could stick to it!!! I really do like the gym tho but dont want it to make me heavier if you know what i mean!!! Trouble is I did CD most of last week and gym but i didnt loose a pound!!! Granted I did have sunday off but seriously I should have lost a pound.

LUMPS its so good to have you back what have you been upto??? Hows it going at the gym is it helping???? oooooosh update me cos we were debating the same things last time we spoke xxx

hey missie!! ive been trying to stick to under 1500 cals per day and gyming it which i did do for a good few days but then this dreaded cold struck again so ive been out of action again :( my plan is to have CD shakes in work then eat a healthy snack before gym in the night and have a tidy meal with protein and green veg after the gym when im back to normal. ideally around 1000-1200 cals per day but also toying with the idea of doing a 5:2 fasting as well so i'll drop to 500 cals 2 days a week as well as following the diet. i just need to get in the mindset, which is the hardest thing but ive got my friends wedding in 5 weeks so if i aim to lose around a stone or 10 lbs for that it should give me some motivation!

what are u following hun? hows the gym going? i think exercise is important for toning so try and stick at it! just look at littlemummas photos, shes always saying how her shape is smaller although shes been lighter before, just shows how much difference the gym makes! xx

Wow that's a plan and a half but sounds great x what weight are u at the moment and were u loosing still while at the gym?

Im having omelette in morn shake for lunch then protein and veg in the evening. Or that's my plan at the moment. I have 8 weeks to loose a stone for holiday and really freaking me out that it won't happen!!!! I know I lost loads before but didn't incorporate the gum just did cd xxx

Where is everyone.......

Here :)

Been catching up! Welcome back lumps!!!
Hows the day gone girlies?? My calorie count is about 850, and gym said i burnt 628 so not too bad for today?!!! Could tomoro be the day i see 10st 13????????

Here :)

Been catching up! Welcome back lumps!!!
Hows the day gone girlies?? My calorie count is about 850, and gym said i burnt 628 so not too bad for today?!!! Could tomoro be the day i see 10st 13????????

Ooooo fingers crossed xxx I'm about the same two went gym twice!!!!!

yeah but it flickered right so that has to count for something xxxx

Back