Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

Wow that's a plan and a half but sounds great x what weight are u at the moment and were u loosing still while at the gym?

Im having omelette in morn shake for lunch then protein and veg in the evening. Or that's my plan at the moment. I have 8 weeks to loose a stone for holiday and really freaking me out that it won't happen!!!! I know I lost loads before but didn't incorporate the gum just did cd xxx

you'll lose a stone by then defo, as long as you stick to something and follow it through! im back up at 9st 10lbs so thats crappy but i went mad over christmas and struggling to get back into things, had my birthday (2 meals and a night out!) then a nasty cold so gym has been very sporadic! hoping to really hit the ground running by this weekend. im off work friday so will attempt to go fri, sat and sun, then do a few classes next week as well as short gym visits too. i feel so much better when i exercise, it defo helps to tone so i dont feel so flabby and yuk! xx

you'll lose a stone by then defo, as long as you stick to something and follow it through! im back up at 9st 10lbs so thats crappy but i went mad over christmas and struggling to get back into things, had my birthday (2 meals and a night out!) then a nasty cold so gym has been very sporadic! hoping to really hit the ground running by this weekend. im off work friday so will attempt to go fri, sat and sun, then do a few classes next week as well as short gym visits too. i feel so much better when i exercise, it defo helps to tone so i dont feel so flabby and yuk! xx

I totally agree and it makes you feel like your doing something about it also.!!! Had a good day yesterday and feel great for it today.

What classes do you find you prefer?

I totally agree and it makes you feel like your doing something about it also.!!! Had a good day yesterday and feel great for it today.

What classes do you find you prefer?

my leisure centre offers quite a lot hun, i like kettlebells, zumba and legs bums tums. they have spinning too but my legs are weak when it comes to endurance so ive started my own spinning routines in the gym which last 15mins to build my stamina up :) no point in starting 1 hour long classes when ill be knackered after 5 mins lol! i try and do 45 mins in the gym, cross trainer, bike and treadmill and i do interval training with these machines so i jog/fast jog for 1 min then powerwalk for 2 mins on treadmill or go fast then slow on bike and xtrainer and increase resistance when im warmed up. im finding its good for me, its just hitting my stride with it now! cant wait to be fully well again! xx

my leisure centre offers quite a lot hun, i like kettlebells, zumba and legs bums tums. they have spinning too but my legs are weak when it comes to endurance so ive started my own spinning routines in the gym which last 15mins to build my stamina up :) no point in starting 1 hour long classes when ill be knackered after 5 mins lol! i try and do 45 mins in the gym, cross trainer, bike and treadmill and i do interval training with these machines so i jog/fast jog for 1 min then powerwalk for 2 mins on treadmill or go fast then slow on bike and xtrainer and increase resistance when im warmed up. im finding its good for me, its just hitting my stride with it now! cant wait to be fully well again! xx

Sounds like your really enjoying it babe.......must say so am I makes me feel 100% better!!!

Sometimes the hardest thing is just the getting up and going xxxx

Back to 11 now after my cuppa soup and banana and 2pints of water!!
I love my gym sesh's :) cant go til late tonight as oh working late :(
I do similar thing to u lumps, high interval training is best for fat burning :)

hiya, ive read soo much of ur diary thread over the last couple of days- im such a loser lol! just wanted to say your doing fab :) and cant believe you weigh 11st littlemumma, im 5 inches taller than u and i doubt ill look that good at 11st haha

how often do u go gym? i think interval training is the way forward (or at least thats what my personal trainer brother keeps drilling into me) lol
do u guys still actually follow juddd then or just do your own thing? well done on all the losses x

LucyNewMum said:
hiya, ive read soo much of ur diary thread over the last couple of days- im such a loser lol! just wanted to say your doing fab :) and cant believe you weigh 11st littlemumma, im 5 inches taller than u and i doubt ill look that good at 11st haha

how often do u go gym? i think interval training is the way forward (or at least thats what my personal trainer brother keeps drilling into me) lol
do u guys still actually follow juddd then or just do your own thing? well done on all the losses x

Hi Lucy - come join us :)
For me, missie, lumpy and greta weve all lost the bulk of our weight through vlcd, and and r now trying to lose that last bit or maintain.....
I started off with Juddd and kept at it for a few weeks but just didnt get on with it that well, im better off with calorie counting every day. I found the all u can eat days a real struggle and i didnt like the idea of force feeding myself on the up days as hey..... I didnt get to 15st 6 by eating salads!!!
Im at the gym 4-5times a week for about an hour and 20mins each time. I really enjoy it now!
What r ur stats? I cant see anything as im on my phone!! X

Hi Lucy

I don't do JUDDD either - mainly because it doesn't really work for weight loss - unless you have lots to lose or are happy to lose at a very slow rate. I've been lynched before for saying it but really believe that the diaries on here ( after the initial month ) bear this out.

Anyway , we all just do our own thing- along with plenty of hand wringing : )

Yeah come join us chick!!!! I agree with the JUDDD comment although Ido wish it worked zx

Just cooked my chicken and spinach stirfry and feeling chuffed WI tomorrow not expecting much but lets see a pound is a pound xxxx

Hi Lucy - come join us :)
For me, missie, lumpy and greta weve all lost the bulk of our weight through vlcd, and and r now trying to lose that last bit or maintain.....
I started off with Juddd and kept at it for a few weeks but just didnt get on with it that well, im better off with calorie counting every day. I found the all u can eat days a real struggle and i didnt like the idea of force feeding myself on the up days as hey..... I didnt get to 15st 6 by eating salads!!!
Im at the gym 4-5times a week for about an hour and 20mins each time. I really enjoy it now!
What r ur stats? I cant see anything as im on my phone!! X

hiya :) i started at 16st 10. got to 15st 4 thru sns, now down to 13st thru rosemary conley. think my bmi is almost same as urs but i look alot bigger, got 2 stone to go!
i go thru phases of loving exercise then im a couch potato for weeks need to get into a routine lol. do u go gym set days or just when u feel like it?

Hi Lucy

I don't do JUDDD either - mainly because it doesn't really work for weight loss - unless you have lots to lose or are happy to lose at a very slow rate. I've been lynched before for saying it but really believe that the diaries on here ( after the initial month ) bear this out.

Anyway , we all just do our own thing- along with plenty of hand wringing : )

hi greta ive noticed ppl lose alrite to start wiv then it seems to slow right down- but i was thinking 4 dd's and 3 up's (but maybe rosemary conley ups bout 1600) and see how it goes. i need results to stay motivated, figure whatever keeps the scales going in the right direction :p

No set days as such... But it usually goes somethin like mon night, tues night, thurs morn, sat morn, sun morn. God knows what my bmi is but im still overweight!!!!! Wana lose about another 10lbs or so i think!
Your doin well, how do u get on with rosemary conley??

Ahhhh missie i soooooo hope u see a loss, u really deserve it.

Your BMI is 28.1 LM.... a healthy BMI for you would be 24.9 and thats a weight of 10 stone 5. That was always my initial target... to finally be 'normal weight ' so maybe that could be a good focus for you? Obviously we are all different in what we want/feel comfortable with and it's taken trial and error for me to realise that i feel my best at no more than 9 stone 4.

PS I only know the above because we are the same height!

greta think lm's bmi is 26.4 cause on her stats she is her goal not current weight :) so you're at the goal u originally put on here woop! lol

rosemary conleys quite good really, its low fat and low cal but tbh i tend to pig out for a couple of days after weigh in then spend 5 days eating like 900 cals so that i get a loss lol

me and my mum thinking of joining a gym its just making sure we actually go! x

Yeah i looked it up its 26.4, i couldnt really give one tbh about my bmi its ridiculous, my doctors told me a healthy weight for me is about 9st 7 ...... I wouldnt look like me being that weight, not atall!!! I couldnt handle my face being any skinnier.
Have any of you seen josie gibson that girl that won big brother.... Well shes lost 6st apparently, dont get me wrong WOW!!! Her body looks fab, but her face, in my oppinion does not look good atall, she doesnt even resemble her old face, same with natalie casidy, i think she looks a bit weird now shes so thin!!
I think the low 10s like u said G is where il stop... That seems unreal tho to weigh 10st something!!!!!

I thought 28 something looked high?!?! Amend those stats girl.

Yes, weight loss does age you facially when you go too far. Josie is possibly a BOBFOC now < Body Off Baywatch, Face Off Crimewatch > as a friend of mine would say...

10 st 5 would be a great weight for you LM. It's normal weight and that's all any of us should hope for really.

BOBFOC that's so funny!!!!! Whatever way u look at she has done well tho xxx

So this morning I've just weighed in at 10st 9.6lbs

Well chuffed with that xx

Back