Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

yeah bmi is a bit odd, my dad is counted as obese but if u saw him hes completely normal, muscle and all that makes a difference so as long as look and feel it dunt matter :)

haha bout josie- her face looks like a skeleton, very strange! shes got a dvd coming out which is all interval training stuff, might look at reviews. would be nice to be able to do sum good exercise at home, got the baby all day so cant get out to exercise as much as id like. starting jogging with a friend on mondays as the other half can watch the baby then- did it before xmas but can only last a few minutes before i need to stop- got to work on it!

well done missie :D is that ur third week weigh in? x

Woohooooo missie :)

10st 13 again today :) im out saturday night, so im hoping to see 10st 12 sat morning!!
Haha G thats awsome!!!! Yeah defo good on her - as we all know losing weight is very hard shes done great!
So its just hit me ive lost exactly 4st 7lbs since 24th april 2012 wohoo!!! Heres to the last few pounds!!!!

Hey lucy yeah thats my third week so getting there slowly but who cares as long as im getting there!!!!

LM you should be well proud of yourself xxxx

Yayyyyyy I'm so aching tho x

Attachments

• image-4032432589.jpg
    image-4032432589.jpg
    496.2 KB · Views: 50
i read josies diet plan on the closer website, its all based around protein which is obvs great for weight loss but it reads like an actual diet, not a new way of eating. there's hardly any room for little treats, the snacks she does have consist of nuts and fruit which is great to lose weight and maintain but realistically i think if you have that sweet tooth you need to have naughty treats now and again. a typical day on her diet would be porridge, followed by couscous or chicken/tuna salad for lunch then things like salmon and veg for dinner. its not awful but for someone like me reading plans like that puts me off before i start! im allowing myself a bit of chocolate every other day to satisfy my craving otherwise i'll go off the rails completely and raid tescos of all their mini eggs!! xx

oh no could never stick to anything like that for longer than a few days! if ur not gonna enjoy it its not worth it lol, even if she does look good

well done on your 4 and a half stone awesome :) x

I know what you mean about chocolate!!!!! Stuff is addictive xx

Hows everyone doing today?

Good result on the scales Missie!

Yeah all good here. I went shopping < umm, again > and bought up half of Top Shop. Just jeans and tops mainly. Oh and two dresses in Zara and one in River Island. It's vital to treat yourself when you've lost weight :D

Down to 9 stone 6 now and hoping for 9 stone 4 on Saturday, although I'd happily take 9 stone 5 I suppose.

Just remembered my official WI is tomorrow got up wishing it was Friday!!!!!!

Trying to resist a bread binge!!!!!! Done OH sandwiches for tomorrow and it's calling my name!!!
Wanted to go gym tonight too but im aching too bad......hot bath me thinks

Same this morning hun woop woop gonna try kick some arse the next week too so fingers crossed xxxxx

Good luck chick were kicking butt!!!!

Im so jel!!!!!

Enjoy :D

U deserve it chick........I'm starving!!!!!!

Back