Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

Morning peeps woke up with a massive blind spot!!!!!! It's horrible any ideas how to get rid x

Dont try and squeeze it!!!! I had one come up a few days before xmas, on my chin, i tried squeezin it and no word its only just gone from my chin in the last week, i was so sure i could relieve it tho as it felt huge and was so sore!!! Just leave well alone, and hold a hot flannel over it x

Omg just watched the impossible!!!!

Terrible puts me right off thailand :( poor poor people x

Oh god!!!! What i ate last night! And drank, feel awful now, 4hrs sleep, 2 hypo kids - starving!!!
Up tp 10st 13 again and will most definitely be more than that when the day is out!!!! Im thinking... Chinese!!!!????
Then back to it tomoro!!!! How r we all today?
Sporting jeans and a top last night :)

Attachments

• image-548978394.jpg
    image-548978394.jpg
    548.4 KB · Views: 86
LM h look amazing it's so not fair u have to be lighter than that!!!!

I'm so bored today really feeling like I need to make some new mates! Pity u lot Dnt live nearer ay!!!!

Boredom is really making me think bout food x

Aw :) y thank u my love!!! Omg i had a big tasty and large fries for lunch well over 1000cals!!!! Omg!!! And kow im sat here all bathed in my onsie eating cadbury fingers and haribo!!! Cant face a weigh in tomoro!! But gonna attempt 6 days cd :O

Aw :) y thank u my love!!! Omg i had a big tasty and large fries for lunch well over 1000cals!!!! Omg!!! And kow im sat here all bathed in my onsie eating cadbury fingers and haribo!!! Cant face a weigh in tomoro!! But gonna attempt 6 days cd :O

Omg well were both on straight and narrow tomoz....I'm having a nice vino as we speak x

So its Monday AGAIN!!! 7 weeks til my holiday and I cant blimin wait!!!

Egg white omelette this morning and then spinning at lunch boschhhhh!!!!! Hows everyone and what are their plans this week?????

Well i start the week back up to 11st. So defo going to try and cd it from now til fri.
Its my babies 1st birthday on friday - very depressing that i no longer have any tinys left!!!! But hey ho!
So sunny here today so going to wrap up and walk along the seafront! Gym later on and 3 delicious shakes to get me through the day!!!!!

Lucky you being near the see! Im stuck at a desk in London and hating every min of it!!! Nobody speaks blimin English and its impossible to direct them to a job :(

Urghhhhh HOLIDAY is the only thing getting me through x

Havent even bothered to do shakes!!

I cannot do it! Just ignore any futiure posts about me doin it again ok??!!!!
Calorie counting i can do quite successfully so im just going to do that until i get there!!!

loool know what you mean. I managed half hour of spinning and had a shake for lunch...............................starving!!!!

Never gonna be thin :(

Well the way i look at it i got about 10lbs or so to go and even if i only manage 1lb a week will only take 10weeks and im not painfully u happy with the way i am now... At gym atm, tired now! Have had a chiken salad wrap for lunch and a doughnut oops!!! Weight watchers lasagne for tea :)

Just had a prawn salad only went gym once felt sick this evening :( x

Once is great!!! :) my cals for today r about 650 ish so hopefully thats my lot.
Omg effin god, have u seen that video of the mum that holds down her toddler while someone tattooos him. Disgusting. Makes me feel ill. Evil evil evil evil

Yh saw it today how bad is that!!!

Guess what one of the diamonds in my engagement ring has shattered!!! That's not right is it!!!!!

Back