Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

Panic over it was mascara stuck to it!!! Think i need glasses!!

Anyway gutted stood on the scales this morning and not gonna say what they were but was NOT good!!!!

Gonna hold out to friday and see what happens :(

Hows everyone this morning!!!

Me too..... The weekend has obviously damaged me! Im heavier than yesterday too! :(
Lets not panic, we all get that week that slows down dont we?
Laura, lumps where r u?!!

littlemumma said:
Me too..... The weekend has obviously damaged me! Im heavier than yesterday too! :(
Lets not panic, we all get that week that slows down dont we?
Laura, lumps where r u?!!

Help! Can't. Stop. Eating!!!

Argh. Started with my little girls birthday last week, since then it's been a string of meals out, nights out, hangover takeaways. It's my birthday on thurs so that's revolving around food and drink too. I don't understand how I got through Xmas and New Year and now I've just cracked. I'm expecting half a stone on, maybe more. Not going to weigh in yet though, the thought of it makes me want to cry! :(
How's everyone else?? X

Ah babe! Dont beat yourself up over it, have you enjoyed yourself?!! If you have, its been worth it!!
Ah its my little ones birthday on friday! Queue the party food!! Yum yum!!!! I think im just im just going to limit my bad food intake til friday, as much gym as poss, and just accept the weekends gonna go to sh-it!!! Next monday is a new day, we'll start again (for the 20th time??!!) haha

To be honest I've had a great week. Saturday night out just about ruined me though :D tequila and lots of it!
I'm planning on being good today and tomorrow, enjoying my birthday, then that's it, back to it. I'm honestly eating like someone who wants to gain weight.
Your plan sounds good, damage limitation is where it's at! X

Your at goal hunny, don't best yourself up. Enjoy the celebrations then a little straight and narrow

You've done fabulous, let your hair down a little Xx

Exactly definately let ur hair down xxxx

Thanks lovelies. I think that might the problem though :D the voice saying 'great I'm done, pass me the chips'!. Ah well. Only turn 28 once, ha, got a Mexican evening planned...more tequila, woop! Then it's serious exercise time. Need to tone like nobody's business! X

Dont worry laura i think that reaction is very normal with serious dieters..... I mean look how far weve come, i dunno about anyone else but inside im still the 15st Leah! I still want to stuff chocolate, munch takeaways and guzzle wine.... Im far from being 'cured' !!!! So everytime i reach a milestone i want to celebrate with food!!!!!
Havent done well today... No motovation for gym so ive left it, and im gonna curl up tonight with some choccy and some satsumas!! Foods been iffy also today!!! ......

Oh I'm definitely still 15 stone Laura! My appetite hasn't reduced and in some ways I'm worse because I'm more prone to a binge now. I also think I have more 'fat' days now too. This dieting stuff is hard, sometimes I think why am I even bothering...it'd be soooo much fun to eat my way back up again! Not that I ever intend to! Need to work out how to be 'normal', yeah, like that's ever going to happen! X

Omg think of all the yum food we could have eating our way up to 15stone!!! Haha!!
I think id love to do a cd week (but seems impossible) to get me pretty much down to goal, im pretty sure i can maintain a good weigh by calorie counting and keepin carb intake quite low on the weekdays and having satuday and sunday a little less strict.
Iv just eaten 3/4 of a pack or maryland cookies, minstrels and a milky way!!!!!! Feel ill now and disappointed in myself!!!

I just busted my arse at total body work out!!!! If ur gym does this it should come with a WARNING!!!!!

Anyway I was the fastest person in there I was so embarrassed!!!

Morning peoples where is everyone :( Where are you lumps when we need you xxxxx

Dreamt last night that I was on the front of the paper with the most amazing body on the beach!!!! Thing is the paper was dated from when I was doing CD 100%.............................talk about mind F$$k

Hows everyone this morning?

Haha missie!!!! Thata funny.
Still 11 today so my crap food munch last night hasnt done too much damage thankfully!!!
Im sick of healthy food tho.... Gone right off salad and right off veg. Chicken is losing the appeal too, hmmmm what to do?!!!!

dunno im still stessing about my dream loool!!! Ive got hol in like 7 weeks and im really not looking good in a bikini!!!!

WTF am i gonna do!!!

My work college has just come back from having Laser Lipolysis and has lost like 3 inches off her stomach!!!!!

Haha my bikini days r long gone?!!!!!!!!!! Whether im 9st or 19st never ever ever again!!!!! Pahahahah
Quite frankly im fed right up of health food! Help me..... What shall i eat for lunch?? Iv had two cookies so far and an apple?

I just had a cambridge porridge :) then off to see about this lipolysis thingy xxxx

still had sugar in my coffee what is wrong with me!!!!!!

hey girlies!! sorry im crap at checking in! busy busy at work so random updates from me! that laser lipo looks brill but i remember reading about it and it said it only works properly after a month or so of diet and exercise after the lipo so if i had soemthing like that done it would be during my last stone coz then it would really make a difference. at the mo im focusing on getting my extra stone off now! ideally i need to lose 1.5 stone altogether to get comfy in the 8s, thats ideally where i want to be. am tempted to do a little cambridge stint again but need to focus on gettting to 9.5 stone at the mo then ill rethink!

hope eevryone is doing ok!!! xxx

Hey lumps Cor u sound so busy xxx glad ur all ok!!!!

Had my first session of lipolysis!

Back