Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

Well lost two cm but it's early days booked another session so will c xxx

Feeling pretty rubbish actually I think my weight will have gone up this week!!!! I've been so good too.

CD is eating away in my head.....

2 cms is good hun, you dont have a lot to lose really so results will be smaller on you. have a few more sessions and i#m sure you'll see more of a difference. it'll also give the incentive to up the exercise and stick to whatever diet you choose to follow. i'm tempted to do a stint on cambridge again just for a fortnight maybe then restart juddd but ideally want to get to 9st 7lbs on juddd/cal count first. what r u two doing at the moment? is it cal counting or are u trying to juddd? xx

Im just trying to do low carb at the moment and stop the sugar. Hoping the gym will make the differences that I need ive been going pretty much 6 days a week sometimes twice!!!

Dnt feel like anythings happening tho x

And ive just measured myself and im like an inch bigger all over that i was in october!!!

think im gonna cry seriously!! Whats the point :(

:cry:

Come on girls!!!! I know its frustrating, and i do get my down days but just look at what youve achieved!!!!
Keep positive! Missie i think if u and i could just manage 7days 100% on cd we'd b near enough there.. No cheating 100%!!!!! But its soooo hard to do,
Keep going witj what youre doin i know the weightloss is slower than we'd like, but weve made life changes! Being active and making healthier food choices, i could kick myself for being 11st again this week as last week i got in the 10s, my weekend is going to be a bit food based, so on monday gonna start something (not sure what) and stick it out til valentines day! C'mon!!!!!!!!
Lumps i have no idea what im doin, kinda cal counting i supppse???!

Yeah this is true but I cant stick to CD as I have have stuff on and its impossible to get out of!!! Im so down.............got weigh in tomorrow also and really cant face it!!!

Wish i never measured myself but now i know im getting bigger and heavier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FML

Im pretty much eating carb free at the moment hun!!! CD shakes are low carb arnt they!!!

So frustrated.....maybe I should have my shake in the evening and eat my salad at lunch!!!

Missie - could you inch gain be muscle from going to the gym so much? Also muscle gain weighs more than fat. xx

This is what I thought but there is no way I could have gained that much muscle. Although might explain the weight but hey Ho!!!

WI officially for me tomorrow so I'll look forward to being even more confused tomorrow xxx

God hope u all Dnt mind me moaning xxxx

Aw hun u really do deserve better losses if ur keeping at it, i have no answers!! I know exactly y im not losing this week!!!!!! Made 12 cupcakes today (4 r gone!!!!!!)

Yum 12 cupcakes cxx right back up to 10st 12lbs. This morning for no f....ing reason

Right I'm thinking of a plan xx

It really does make no sense.,... I really dont get it, mayb ur not eating enough?? Sometimes that slows losses? But i doubt it'd make u gain.. Um..? Hows about following another plan, weight watchers?? The ready meals r so nice i think, many of them less than 280cals.
What r u thinking?? X

Its my baby boys 1st birthday today!!! I cant even believe it, fastest year ever!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• image-2695041942.jpg
    image-2695041942.jpg
    429.2 KB · Views: 300
Awww seeing his picture made me smile xxx

I dnt really wanna do WW as ive dne it before and it doesn't work for me!!! Im thinking about going back on CD strictly no food for a week to see what difference that makes but im worried about the exercise im doing. Also Im worried that if I stop eating again and do the CD it is really gonna mess with my metabolism!!! I have one weeks worth of shakes exactly left what do you guys think? I could even do 4 shakes a day!

xxxx

Im up for trying it with you babe, i really want to get through just one measley week... Its so hard tho isnt it!!!!!!!
Arrrrgghhh!!!! This weekends going to be a struggle for me, party food etc.....

im gonna start on sunday im at parents til then so if you up for it let get to it!!!

Ok so just back from the gym and I really dont wanna give it up it makes me feel sooooo much better!!! Skin, hair, positivity etc so NO not giving it up!!!

Thinking seriously about what to do!!! Thinking Im gonna just give it one more week!!!

ER or not Er soooooo confused!!!

Lol its so hard isnt it!!!!!

Iv eaten baddddd today!!!! And still have my pizza to go yet!!! Lovely day with my kiddies though, and a good gym sesh :)

Back