Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

Haha im feelin like that also tonight!!!!! My sh-it has been banished upstairs as weve been bickering about how much hes drinking! Nob!!!

My OH is on rations. Seriously sick of the expense so he has so much money and after that it's teetotal time. They 're like kids!

Exactly lol at least it's not just my oh!!!!

Seriously thinking about staying at his parents for a few days! Just a shock tactic!!! Gonna sleep on it

Alcohol has a lot to answer for!

aw u poor things, i'll never moan about being single again lol! my ex was the same though, he played football so he thought it was acceptable to be out on a saturday after the game then a sunday for a 'team debrief', pathetic! missie, day 2 for you hun so stay focused!! i had a sneaky weigh this morn and am 4lbs down already so hope that helps to keep u focused too! i know its only water weight at this stage but i do feel less bloated so thats good! resisted the urge to have toast last night too so im powering on lol! xx

Hey lumps Im gonna stay focused chick can't believe ur down 4 already!!!!

Hey lumps Im gonna stay focused chick can't believe ur down 4 already!!!!

i know im so pleased but not getting carried away as like i said its water weight for now but hoping for a good result come next friday! i didnt know whether id have as good a result on the first week as i did when i was heavier doing cd the first time but saying that my diet has been sooo bad recently that maybe CD is the shock my body needed! well done so far chick, you're doing great and the week will fly once you reach day 4, i find then its usually easier! im at my parents today and my dad asked if i wanted dinner so thats going to be my test for today! one shake down already!! xx

I'm gonna have mine at 12 xxx starving Marvin lol xxx

well done thats good to keep it longer. i find if i start the shakes too early then i end up craving food at around 7-8 o'clock. im leaving my next shake until around 3-4ish then my last at 7 with plenty of water and some coke zero as a treat. oh how i'd forgotten the joys of CD lol xx

well done thats good to keep it longer. i find if i start the shakes too early then i end up craving food at around 7-8 o'clock. im leaving my next shake until around 3-4ish then my last at 7 with plenty of water and some coke zero as a treat. oh how i'd forgotten the joys of CD lol xx

I know looool!!! I've stocked up on the bottles of sparkling water too xxxx yummmmmm

Coke zeros and sparkling water for treats! You two know how to party! Best of luck though.

lol thanks! its sad isnt it?? oh well only 2 weeks of this really, if i can get near to 9st 7lbs as soon as i'll be happy :) 2 weeks of CD should do it, any extra weight off is a bonus! am thinking of doing the 8 hour window version of juddd after this where you eat from 1 - 9 p.m. then fast until 1 p.m. the following day so you eat in 8 hour slot and fast for 16 hours. it sounds easier for me as i prefer to skip breakfast and have a decent lunch then a smaller tea with maybe a little snack in the evening. Got to tackle CD first tho! xx

That's a thought so u can only eat between 1 and 9 every day? Xxxx that's manageable on my hols z

That's a thought so u can only eat between 1 and 9 every day? Xxxx that's manageable on my hols z

yeah hun, ive just posted in a related thread (link below) the only thing is i dont know how you would get definite results coz although u are fasting, what calorie amount do you eat in the 8 hour window? when i juddded i lost weight through proper fasting on the 500 cals but if u can eat say 1200-1500 in the 8 hour slot, im not sure how good the weight loss results would be! i think you might still have to have a 500 cal restriction on certain days, maybe in a 5:2 pattern but for hols though its certainly a great plan. xx

http://www.minimins.com/juddd-inter...-window-thirder-type-fasting-anyone-else.html

Ok gonna have a read xxx just having a relaxing bath xx

thanks moonwatcher! i might download this to my mams kindle and have a read. it sounds easy to follow, im just not entirely convinced i would shift much weight coz really its only skipping breakfast, so then do u stick to the same calorie amount each day or shift it to mimic normal ud/dd fasting to still achieve weight loss?? it seems a bit confusing!xx

thanks moonwatcher! i might download this to my mams kindle and have a read. it sounds easy to follow, im just not entirely convinced i would shift much weight coz really its only skipping breakfast, so then do u stick to the same calorie amount each day or shift it to mimic normal ud/dd fasting to still achieve weight loss?? it seems a bit confusing!xx

Yh im a bit sceptical too as I've never been a breakfast eater c x

Yh im a bit sceptical too as I've never been a breakfast eater c x

me too, ive never been bothered about breakfast but ive done a bit more research on the 8 hour window and it seems that as long as you try and stick to healthy foods and not overindulge, this is the key as it prevents mindless snacking and overeating because your feed window is restricted. i'll give it a go after CD i think, when i followed juddd after CD before it worked for me then i went crazy over christmas and i struggled from there on so as long as i can stick to something i should be ok!! xx

Day three.com/bring it onnn!!! Feel better already xxx

14 days til hoiday woop woop

Last edited:
Back