Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

well done hun, hang in there! ive had beans on toast this lunch time, naughty but working on my dissertation and was feeling full of brain fog but am back on shakes now so im powering through! if i can get into the 9s again by next week ill be a happy bunny! xx

well done hun, hang in there! ive had beans on toast this lunch time, naughty but working on my dissertation and was feeling full of brain fog but am back on shakes now so im powering through! if i can get into the 9s again by next week ill be a happy bunny! xx

Nooooo beans on toast.....I love it x

Really hungry right now Cor there maybe trouble ahead la la la la xxx

My mint choc shake must say its lush!!!!

Wondered round tesco with oh groping at food lol xxx

Not cheated !

Attachments

• image-3361389365.jpg
    image-3361389365.jpg
    428.3 KB · Views: 36
Morning Peeps 12 days to my holidayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cant wait to get out of work its doing my head in!!!!

Happy tuesday peeps wondered does anyone have any products they dont want\??

well done hun doing great! im hating the shakes at the moment but got to power through! if i can go til next weds at least thats something! not long til hols now, you'll be feeling lovely and slim! xx

fingers crossed craving a sugary coffee soooo sooo much xx

Urghhhhh I've caved and had some veg stirfry?!!!! I well not too bad I guess x

waiting for batteries for my scales so I cant even see my progress or if there is any!!!

Hows everyone this morning xxx im having more sugar withdrawal again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey hun! im doing ok but feeling fed up on it! thinking of waiting til my night out then going back to my cdc for support. i found i stuck to it much better when i had to answer to her scales every week, it makes such a difference. how have u found it hun? xx

im doing ok but finding it really hard same as you but focusing on my holidays babe to get me through xxxxx I tried to get to see my CDC but couldn't make the appointment the next week and I think she has the right hump about it big time. Basically my OH was annoyed at me for going on it so I text her saying it wasnt possible for me to come and pick up the stuff at that moment as I was having a bit of a domestic about stuff!! So she text me back I have an appointment, i explained and apologised and she didnt get back to me :(

Felt awful for letting her down and myself down x

im doing ok but finding it really hard same as you but focusing on my holidays babe to get me through xxxxx I tried to get to see my CDC but couldn't make the appointment the next week and I think she has the right hump about it big time. Basically my OH was annoyed at me for going on it so I text her saying it wasnt possible for me to come and pick up the stuff at that moment as I was having a bit of a domestic about stuff!! So she text me back I have an appointment, i explained and apologised and she didnt get back to me :(

Felt awful for letting her down and myself down x

Hmm.. sounds all about the money to me.

Unmm maybe!!! Gutted cos I feel like I can't go back there even if I wanted too x

no im sur you'll be fine, thing is they r running a business essentially, she cant exactly have a hissy fit with you because she wants your custom especially as you're going back every now and then when you;'ve got hols coming up, she'd be daft to lose you as a customer in case you wanted to go back in future to do a higher cal step. i iwsh i'd kept going through to the end with cambridge and often think about going back on a higher step to retrain myself so i have kept communication open with my CDC, yours should really be the same towards you. im aure she;s busy hun, maybe give her a text again when its quieter xx

Yeah so what do i actually do just text her again apologising and ask if she will see me or just go somewhere else!

Anyway feeling good this morning a little tired but think thats going to the gym everyday..............o well weekend off. Officially 9 days til we go on holiday and im so beside myself!! Went through my bikinis last night and I don't know why i bother buying ones without tie sides! They just are always small. They were smallest when I was at my lowest last year and they are small now................mental note always buy tie side bikinis.

So need to get a couple more and considering im skint this is gonna be hard!!!!

WI tomorrow morning and if i have lost im gonna have a wine tomorrow night just one nice glass..............sod it i deserve it :)

How is everyone, seems your all really quiet...................dont leave me all alone peeps xxx

lol i love tie side bikinis! weighed in this morn and i have lost 6lbs so am at 9.11. pleased with that considering i had a few 'cheat' meals! i text my CDC last night too and im starting back with her properly on the 19th, think i need to see it through all the steps so im having my night out next sat then restarting on the tuesday. i'll stick to shakes this week but ill prob have a small meal in the night too then restart with complete SS again with my CDC and get my last 20lbs off for good! missie hope you've had a good result too! im in and out of office today so i'll try and check in when i can hun, good luck! xxx

Ahh cool thats great honey glad your doing well ill let you know what happens tomorrow morning fingers crossed. xxx

Well done girlies :) ur doin fab!! Sickness bug makin its way through our house, got me weds night and last night my poor 3yr old was puking all night :( but scales showed 10st 9 so thats me 5stone exactly lighter in 11months. Happy days!! Getting a chinese on mothers day though as im working 10-6 during the day, so i guess keep today and tomoro good and hope to poss just sts? Starting my new job has really affected my gym.... Gone from going 6days a week to only fittinf in 3 times this week :( bit of a rubbish situation but cant be helped i spose x

Back