Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

Babe I wouldn't bother ur doing something right and ur eating a bit so I would just carry on.

Xxxxx hope u feel better tho x

Morning Peeps lost a pound this week but had a meal last night with OH mum...................happy ish with that so only two more days til my hols woop woop so excited xxxx

hope everyones good xxxx

Your doing grand hunny xxx

Ooo hols , enjoy hun Xx

Thanks guys leaving early tomoz and can't wait xxx

Thanks I intend too xxxx
Love yaaaa

Attachments

• image-3490977662.jpg
    image-3490977662.jpg
    523.5 KB · Views: 62
Hey Gurrrl im home and dying in this freezing weather xxxx

Hows you hun any goss??

Oh god yeah i bet, its sooooo cold!!!! Did u hava fabulous time?! Nothin new here - still plodding along lol!!!! Xxx

Yh had a wicked time going away in June now too. So what u weigh now Missie? Xxx

I havent weighed for a few days but i reckon 10st 7??!
Aww wow u lucky bugger!! Im not even gettin a honeymoon :( boooo xx

Nooooo how comes???

Where is everyone anyways x

How do u make these s&s meals then? Xx

hey girlies! how u doing? missie did u enjoy ur hols?? ive booked for end of june to go to marbs so got to get my last bit of weight off now. ive gone back to cambridge although im not 100% ive got to be honest! lost 7lbs last week though but cant see me having a loss this week as ive been useless! as long as i maintain tho i dont mind, no distractions next week so will try and focus hard!

what are you lovely ladies following at the mo? xx

hey girlies! how u doing? missie did u enjoy ur hols?? ive booked for end of june to go to marbs so got to get my last bit of weight off now. ive gone back to cambridge although im not 100% ive got to be honest! lost 7lbs last week though but cant see me having a loss this week as ive been useless! as long as i maintain tho i dont mind, no distractions next week so will try and focus hard!

what are you lovely ladies following at the mo? xx

Heh honey well done on the loss xxx I had a great time Dnt think I would go back to the hotel though xxx booked another holiday to my parents in Spain as in so depressed lol xxx

So back to holiday countdown I'm of on the 19th June so that's not too far then Mexico in oct so excited cx

Si gotta get down to it ASAP!!!!! Got s&s stuff so starting tomorrow an doing that plus low card dins when u ant avoid anything xxx also back to the gym as I miss it zxx

aw lush mexico - i'd love to go there! im on hols countdown too so will do it with you hun, im off on 23rd june so not long after you, going to marbella so no carbs b4 marbs for me defo! got plenty of time to lose weight and have already lost 10lbs with cambridge over past fortnight so im focused hard now. hoping to get to 8 and a half by the time i go to marbs so gives me bit less than 3 months really so if i decide to do a higher step by may then i can still get there if i behave! how are u finding s&s hun? xx

Hey chick!!! Loved the carbs before marbs comment it a must!!! Im liking slim and save but slipped up last night with a few fruit pastilles and a diet gin and tonic!!! O well couldnt be helped was on my feet all night watching Biffy Clyro.

Well done so far on the weight loss your doing so so well. I have my WI on Friday morning but only started monday so not expecting miracles. Been chatting about the paleo diet with someone and it looks great for maintaining xxx

Where is everyone else!!!

Back