Where do i sign?!! Im in!!

my friend did the paleo for a few months mixed with crossfit as exercise, she lost around 3 stone and really toned up. its great for changing your body shape but i think i'd struggle to use it for maintenance as i only manage things like atkins for a week or so, lots of meat isnt really my thing but if you enjoy that sort of food then its well worth it! hope the slim and save is going ok! xx

Hey girlies!! Glad ur both doing well :) i lost my way for a few days getting me upto 10st 10 but iv reigned it back and im now on a body builders diet, lots of chicken, eggs, greens sweet potato brown rice ect... 2 protein shakes a day, and making sure im eating 4 times a day. Different to old habits!!!!!
Iv got a real weight lifting based excercise programme now too tone up and scultp my body, im not paying too much attention to the scales anymore im just focusing on my body shape :) x

Hey girlies!! Glad ur both doing well :) i lost my way for a few days getting me upto 10st 10 but iv reigned it back and im now on a body builders diet, lots of chicken, eggs, greens sweet potato brown rice ect... 2 protein shakes a day, and making sure im eating 4 times a day. Different to old habits!!!!!
Iv got a real weight lifting based excercise programme now too tone up and scultp my body, im not paying too much attention to the scales anymore im just focusing on my body shape :) x

Oooo thats soooo interesting where did you get your programme from are you using kettlebells? and what are the protein shakes your having chick I looked at some from maxitone that were good! Your still doing really well I remember when you were trying to get into the 10's lol xxxxx
Keep us updated missin ya lol xx

well done mumma, sounds proper healthy and will defo shape you up lovely for summer! defo stick at it for at least a month and try and measure rather than focus on scales, im back on cambridge (of sorts!) so scales is dominating a bit but im due a monthly measure week after next so hoping that'll be good :) xx

Well last night went better than expected had about three drinks then went onto water!!!! Can't believe it!!! It's a first for me and I'm loving the way I feel this morning zx

Seriously thinking alcohol isn't my friend couple of drinks and I've had enough cx

Sad my ex dads gitlfrirnd last night who told me I looked like a model and I seem so happy!!! It was a messy breakup so well chuffed she saw me happy and engaged!! She can go back and tell him too, it's like me sticking two fingers up lol xxx

Morning peeps xxx

Hey little mumma how you getting on then with your new eating patternx xxxx

Heyy all, well it hasnt gone exactly to plan as weve all had a right stinking cold!!!! And iv been working over time so my free time for gym has been very sparce!! Spent yesterday snuggled on sofa with my babies eating crap! Sweets, biscuits, choc lol!! But weighed in today at 10st 6 so i guess im about the same - will start again proply once im all better so i can really get into it :)
How r u 2 getting on??! What everyone weighing at these days then? Zxx

hey hun, im sure you'll get into it soon enough, better to fight the cold than start a new routine all at once! im weighing at 10st 1 at the mo, put quite a bit on over past few months but have lost 10lbs in 2 weeks doing SS. i'm weighing on friday this week now as i've had a cold too and eaten naughty things so wanted a few extra days to try and get the weight down! hoping for a sts but it might be a small gain instead. xx

Well dun hun to lose that in 2 weeks bloody good job :)
Iv just signed up for race for life, i cant believe im in a position this year to actually take part - last year i was over 15stone! Insane!!!!!
http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/LeahRayner if anyone would like to sponsor me id be ever so greatful, irrs a charity i hold close to my heart as my mum has fought cancer and my auntie is currently still fighting. Any help would b amazing
X

aw yeah defo sponsor you well done hun! i did it last year and walked it, it was a lovely day out, really sunny and a great atmosphere :) are you walking or running? xx

Thank u hun!! Defo aiming to run it, have been practising working on my stamina :) will prob have to stop every now and again but gonna do my best :) xxx

Wow little mumma that's impressive are u doing it alone?? Xxxx

Had a s&s spaghetti Bol with cabbage and I'm stuffed :) off to bed x

Urghhhhh so tired this morning :( I know im in for a telling off at work as well today as my figures arnt as good as they should be!!! Dreading today big time!!! Feel like im gonna get sacked any moment!!

Need a wine already!!

Yes missie im goin it alone!!! So have been back to the gym hard, 1 hr 45 mins tonight of cardio and heavy weight training, hurrting!!! But im starting to see slight changes to the amount of wobbley bits on me so fingers crossed :) a little under 6months til my wedding day so its all go from here!!!

How u doin today hun? Hope ur day improved?? Stay awayyyyy from the wino!!!!
Pics i just took on my return frm the gym!

Attachments

• image-2650009376.jpg
    image-2650009376.jpg
    634.5 KB · Views: 97
  • image-1986617052.jpg
    image-1986617052.jpg
    575.7 KB · Views: 96
Wow your doing so well dead good hun xxx

Stayed the same today but thats all good as I havent been very good really but today is my birthday so will be off plan tonight but back to it tomorrow 100%.

Off to gym at lunch too!!!

Also littlemumma what protein shakes are you using? xxx

Came in to this at my desk at 7am might open the jack Daniels and coke Loool!!! No one gets my diet obvs

Attachments

• image-651039778.jpg
    image-651039778.jpg
    414.2 KB · Views: 82
Awwww haaaapppyyy birthday!!!! Well a sts is fine isnt it! Especially after ur hols, did u put on weight whilst u were away? What ru weighing in at now??
Just chocolate whey protein from holland barret its 1/2 price atm

Attachments

• image-3695861319.jpg
    image-3695861319.jpg
    222.8 KB · Views: 85
happy birthday missie!! little mumma whats ur weight looking like at the mo?? coz u look tiny so if the scales arent moving then the gym is obviously working for you! xx

Thanks luv xxxx

Haha mayb i look better in pics? As i dont look tiny!!! Id say i look 'normal' whatever that it!!! Is sitting at around 10st 4/5 xx

thats brilliant honey what shakes are you using xxc

Back