Where do u get the diet

Teg

Posts when she can
Is the CD the same as LT. Is it only available from chemists. Can i buy it on line or does it need supervision. Thanks

Thanks Becky. There are none for rep of Ireland. Is anyone doing this in the republic.

If you phone head office (number is on the Cambridge site) they should tell you if there is anyone there as not all counsellers are listed on the site.

Hi, just looked at the site and when i clicked Ireland only one came up and thats debs on here. That seems strange. maybe there is something up with the site. I know for sure there is cdc's in Ireland. I go to one in castlebar, there is 2in Dublin.

Why dont you give head office a ring

becky x

Yeah I am running into an issue with the site too. I was looking for one in the USA and it sent me to a website that one of the CDC on here said has nothing to do with the real cambridge.. I fell a little lost in the wind. : \

i got this email address for some one in ireland and she rang and gave my number to the councillor nearest me so try email her and shell help you!!

Thanks Yuna got that. Thanks to all that posted. Hope to get up and running soon.

Back