where do u keep your water?

pink-sarah

Silver Member
where do you keep your water for making your shakes? do you use tap water? i keep bottles in the fridge so the shakes are icy cold

how about you?

If i have them cold the water has to be really cold, so I keep a bpttle of water in the fridge, but mostly I have my shakes hot.xx

Straight out the tap for shakes. Have never used ice or chilled water.
Drink mainly green/mint tea for my daily liquid quota.

I like it HOT HOT HOT!!!
lol
Lynne x

Gosh I think I'm the laziest bat going. I use tap water all the time. I just mix and drink the shakes. I think I've once had them hot and it was yucky as I overcooked it in the microwave. I've never thought of using ice - good idea though :)

Chilled water all the time for me. I only like 3 flavours choc, vanilla and butterscotch, tried the choc hot once yuuuuuuuuck. lol

bottled water from the fridge and ice xx

regular old tap water for shakes and to drink thou am now preferring to just use tetra's, lol

oooo i feel like an old tart now,only use brita filtered water and spring water ice cubes,i got a ebac filter water machine like the one in offices,it is chilled or room,and it lives next to the 50inch plasma in the back room so its always on hand,and its the only spare plug,told you i was a tart.lol.......

oooo i feel like an old tart now,only use brita filtered water and spring water ice cubes,i got a ebac filter water machine like the one in offices,it is chilled or room,and it lives next to the 50inch plasma in the back room so its always on hand,and its the only spare plug,told you i was a tart.lol.......

lol soola...you're so posh!!

plain old tap or kettle for me!! keeping it real!!

xx

I use normal filter water out of the little tap next to the main one (I cant drink tap water).

BRRR, can't think about cold water or ice in my shakes. Everything must be hot. (I am very cold on this diet)

i`m a hottie.........lol
i dont have any shakes cold, i also only have ones that i can add coffee too.

Back