Where do you fit in your HEX's?

sound yummy. Im just not one of these people that likes hot drinks.

Think i might just have to resort to having a glass of milk. I like the laughing cow triangles but 6 of the extra light ones seem a lot. i can only get through about 2 or 3 so my online food diary isnt quite right

weenic1984 said:
sound yummy. Im just not one of these people that likes hot drinks.

Think i might just have to resort to having a glass of milk. I like the laughing cow triangles but 6 of the extra light ones seem a lot. i can only get through about 2 or 3 so my online food diary isnt quite right

Or you could let me have your hexas!

if i could i would. Only been on SW since tuesday but its great.

Not felt hungry at all & if anything i feel like im struggling to eat everything im supposed to.

Did have a cheat last night with an indian & when i added it all up after i had over 30 syns but it was a friends birthday. Ive only had about 2-3 syns a day since tues. Not on purpose though. Just finding it hard to get it all in

My fave ways to have my hex are hot chocolate (cadburys drinking chocolate - 3.5 syncs for 3 tsp in hot milk) and eggy bread (ww Danish brown 3 slices served with fruit and sweetener mixed with cinnamon). I find that if, as today, I have them as weetabix in milk then I want more during the day but if I save them then I am often having to eat something at bedtime cos I haven't got round to them yet. I find the allen light bars are great to have in the cupboard for when I havent had my hex or if I am in a rush and need something fairly filling but quick and on plan.

I did a couple of green days a few weeks ago and really struggled getting in my hexa. Ended up having a milkshake just before bed. Don't like plain milk and don't drink tea/ coffee.

As said above, you don't have to use HEs .. but you really should take advantage of them I would LOVE to eat extra cheese and bread!!

yesterday i had honey nut shredded wheat with milk for breakfast, ryvita with Marmite later and the rest of my milk in coffee.

I struggle to have my healthy extras every day. When I do have them it's usually scan bran/ryvita with cheese. Or cheese with a jacket potato. Milk and porridge. Kelloggs fibre plus bars, or hi fi bars. Possibly a pitta bread with vegetables or a roll with my salad
xx

I wish I did! If I find that cheese doesn't fit into any of my meals I just weigh 42g and eat it as it is, feels like in being naughty when I'm not! Failing that I will have 5 laughing cow light triangles and eat them as they are too!

For Hex B I quite often like to have two Alpen Lights warmed up on a plate in the microwave for 20 seconds, tastes sooo nice and is a nice sweet fix. I also like to use wholemeal pitta for the sw kebab recipe on here or for the cheese and onion pasty recipe. I also like cheeseburgers made with a wholemeal roll, this also uses cheese for Hex A! Other recipes can be topped with wholemeal bread crumbs including the sw KFC chicken recipe.
On green days I love to have some nuts, 1 Hex B is 9 hazelnuts or 4 brazil nuts which I love to have as a snack during the day and am amazed at how much they fill me up.

I couldnt be without my healthy extras. I think because they are the things I've always overeaten and as such they feel pretty naughty. I think pre-SW I would probably have had about 5 or 6 healthy extras worth of B choices and 3 or 4 A choices - ha ha! And I dont just mean the bread and cheese, I probably love all the healthy extras.

Hope you've found some nice ideas on this thread to help you !

I like that on green days you can use hex b to have some meat. I made lasagne today and was going to have an ee day but it worked out better for me to have a green day and count the extra lean mince as my hex b's. Similarly on red days you can some potato for example as a hex b.

Back