Where does everyone live

I know, it's always nice to put a face to a name, will post some piccies when I get a decent one lol!
xx

Great Hope you can make it Nikki will put you down...We need a date, what about sometime in September?

I think there's a meet in Birmingham on Sept 8th if that's of any use to anyone (my geography is generally cr*p! ;) )

I've been to a Brum meet before and I think the location was chosen to be pretty central. There have been a couple of meets there so it's 'tried and trusted' - everyone who went had a fab time. :)

Soz was just putting ds to bed.
I thought I'd posted a message but can't find it :confused: it's probably on some random thread somewhere!
Maggie, perhaps post about the Essex meet up on the meet up forum, we may get people that don't neccessarily look on here.
A sat is good for me as long as it's around hubby's shifts, I'm going to be a right pain in the bum now but I've got so much on over the next few months that November would probably be better (although still got birthdays that month :sigh:), during the week is no good as ds will be at pre-school 5 days a week but by all means set one up for September and perhaps I could come to the next one love. Sorry to be a pain :D
xx

Soz was just putting ds to bed.
I thought I'd posted a message but can't find it :confused: it's probably on some random thread somewhere!
Maggie, perhaps post about the Essex meet up on the meet up forum, we may get people that don't neccessarily look on here.
A sat is good for me as long as it's around hubby's shifts, I'm going to be a right pain in the bum now but I've got so much on over the next few months that November would probably be better (although still got birthdays that month :sigh:), during the week is no good as ds will be at pre-school 5 days a week but by all means set one up for September and perhaps I could come to the next one love. Sorry to be a pain :D
xx
GOOD IDEA I WILL DO THAT....THANX:)

Oooh would have loved to have come to the Newcastle one, I had such a fab time there a few weeks ago, unfortuately I know I won't be able to afford it especially so soon after christmas :(. Have fun though Starlight :D
xx

Hope you all have a super time when you go.you can all com to oz when im there we can have a ww meet there xxdoes any one know if i will be able to use this site from ozxx

Count me in for Oz as well, I wish lol :jelous:
xx

Im saving for the Newcastle one. Got 2 nights at the Travel Lodge for £52!!! So that had to be paid in advance so now I just need my spending money.

I stayed in a Travel Lodge or was it Premier Lodge (are they the same thing???) while I was there, it had a lovely pub and the meals were buy one get one free and were lovely. £52 is great! Wasn't too far from town although you couldn't walk it, we just jumped in a cab.
Did you read about Buffalo Joe's in the paper? Some poor girl was out after having her baby 6months ago, went on the bucking bronco, got off felt giddy and sadly died :cry:I don't think that they've got the bucking bronco in there anymore. They do have the dancing on tables like Coyote Ugly :D. I also loved Ant and Dec's bar called The Lounge, we got there nice and early and grabbed ourselves the comfy leather sofas upstairs :D
Have a lovely time, I'm very jealous!
xx

Hello, I'm from Poole in Dorset :)

Hey glad you posted! Your before and after pics are amazing, you've done so well. Are you going classes or doing it at home?
Best of luck with losing the last stone, you'll be there before you know it and if you post on here you'll definately be giggling all the way to goal :D.
Why not set up a diary then you can keep track of everything (and we can have a good nosey as well :D)
Look forward to seeing you around.
xx

Back