Where does everyone live

Hey glad you posted! Your before and after pics are amazing, you've done so well. Are you going classes or doing it at home?
Best of luck with losing the last stone, you'll be there before you know it and if you post on here you'll definately be giggling all the way to goal :D.
Why not set up a diary then you can keep track of everything (and we can have a good nosey as well :D)
Look forward to seeing you around.
xx

Hiya Nails, thanks for the welcome. :) I'm doing classes. When I started classes again I was 12 st 3, I am now 11 st 7 and my goal is 10 st 7. (I am 5'8"). I will have a look at doing a diary. I'm only just getting used to this site! lol x

Hiya Nails, thanks for the welcome. :) I'm doing classes. When I started classes again I was 12 st 3, I am now 11 st 7 and my goal is 10 st 7. (I am 5'8"). I will have a look at doing a diary. I'm only just getting used to this site! lol x

Well done you, you're well on your way. What day is your wi? My wi is on a Tues and I'm really hoping I get my silver 7 this week.
Look forward to hearing how you get on, give us a shout if you've got any questions :D
xx

Think we cross posted love, I was editing that post to ask when your wi was :D (nosey cow that I am!!!)
xx

Mines on a monday. I got my silver 7 last week. I have a horrid feeling that this week I will have put on though lol I think I'll go and do some of my fitness video in a mo. Try and burn off a few pounds.

Mines on a monday. I got my silver 7 last week. I have a horrid feeling that this week I will have put on though lol I think I'll go and do some of my fitness video in a mo. Try and burn off a few pounds.

Lol, I just posted on your diary, I'm not stalking you honest :D
Well done on your silver 7! What fitness vid are you doing? I've got 2 Davina ones and did it in my first week but haven't attempted it since :giggle:. I've been shattered lately as dd has been getting up at the crack of dawn and in the night as well (well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it :D).
Let us know how it goes Monday.
xx

Good for you, I really must get back into mine (actually I didn't get 'in' to it at all really!).
Stick with it and you'll soon see that last stone melting away.
xx

Back