Where from.................

maybebabypowell

I know it has been done to death, but do (most) Morrisons do the new chocolate muller lights?

I have a tesco near me and a Sainsburys both of which had none in stock, now I can go to Morrisons, after work but it means going the opposite direction of home and if no one has managed to get any in Morrisons, it will probably turn out to be a wasted trip.

Please let me know all you morrison shoppers!!

TYA

I've not seen any in my local Morrisons...

the vanilla ones with dark choc in? if so, then i bought some at mozzas a week or so ago! :) good luck on your yog mission haha xxx

My Morrisons had them last week, but not this week!

I think it's a matter of trying your luck, some are better at stocking new things than others.

i got them in morrisons and asda, but only in multipacks!! thye come in 6 and 2 are layered (cherry) so are 2 syns each

Morrisons iin Crowborough had the vanilla and choc ones as individuals last week but I was there on Wednesday and they didn't have them in. I got mine in Sainsburys Tunbridge Wells - which is not a lot of good for you!!!

the only place that i can ever find them is im macro! :)

Now hold the hate mail! But I got 4 in Morrisons in Brid yesterday and 4 toffee.

I keep sending my hubby on missions to find me some on the way home from work because he passes a few supermarkets - everywhere seems sold out of them though. I really want to try the vanilla and cherry one.

Do you have a big shop due? If so how about ordering online? When the lemon ones came out I couldn't find them in the shops but I could get them delivered x

Oh, they have them in my local Morrisons today....look scrummy...

Yeah Morri's have them on special at 8 for £2 too BARGAIN!

Now hold the hate mail! But I got 4 in Morrisons in Brid yesterday and 4 toffee.

I dont work toooooo far from Brid, is that where you live? xxx

Back