Where has everyone gone?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by cillabatty, 7 March 2008 Social URL.

1. cillabatty

cillabatty carol

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Where has everyone gone? Looking through the posts and not very many from CD. I need you lot for encouragment. The posts keep my mind off food, I could sit here for hours, but today there's not been much on. Come back pleeeeeeeeese LOL

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Skyemagic

Skyemagic Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    Hellooo...we're here...
    well, I am at the moment anyway...
    Not sure if I'm the one your hoping for but I'll do my best to cheer you up....:party0011:...:hug99:..

xxx

4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

i find fridays are usually quieter than other days.

I'm not going to be around much longer myself. Have you got plans to keep yourself occupied this evening and over the weekend? It can be a challenging time for many - if it gets too quiet and you are at a loss of what to do (and don't want to go for a walk :) ) you could take another look at the inspiration slide show up above - kept me going in the first couple of weeks!

5. Roosters

Roosters Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.11%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hi Cilla!!

I'm here.. I'm just about to take the toddler and doggy on a walk.. The sun in shining here in Yorkshire so we're going to make the most of it before it gets dark!

Hey, we have matching First week weigh in's!! well done us, aren't we doing well!!

6. cillabatty

cillabatty carol

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Well done to you too Roosters. Lets hope we both have a good week and a good weigh in. I'll look out for your WI posting.

7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hey cilla, i pop in and out a few times a day. find the weekends hard thats when i head of to look at the lipotrim forum etc!!!! it does get very quiet here at the weekends!!

8. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Hi Carol

Yes it is a bit quiet here at the moment. As you can see, I followed LT, but I post on all threads lol - helps keep me sane (well I try - lol). Have a wander around the other threads and see what everyone else is up to, or waste a few hours in the Arcade. Keep up the good work though hun, you are doing brilliantly xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.