Where has everyone gone?

Where has everyone gone? Looking through the posts and not very many from CD. I need you lot for encouragment. The posts keep my mind off food, I could sit here for hours, but today there's not been much on. Come back pleeeeeeeeese LOL

Hellooo...we're here...
well, I am at the moment anyway...
Not sure if I'm the one your hoping for but I'll do my best to cheer you up....:party0011:...:hug99:..

xxx

Hi Cilla!!

I'm here.. I'm just about to take the toddler and doggy on a walk.. The sun in shining here in Yorkshire so we're going to make the most of it before it gets dark!

Hey, we have matching First week weigh in's!! well done us, aren't we doing well!!

Well done to you too Roosters. Lets hope we both have a good week and a good weigh in. I'll look out for your WI posting.

hey cilla, i pop in and out a few times a day. find the weekends hard thats when i head of to look at the lipotrim forum etc!!!! it does get very quiet here at the weekends!!

Hi Carol

Yes it is a bit quiet here at the moment. As you can see, I followed LT, but I post on all threads lol - helps keep me sane (well I try - lol). Have a wander around the other threads and see what everyone else is up to, or waste a few hours in the Arcade. Keep up the good work though hun, you are doing brilliantly xxx

Back