Where has my positive vibe gone?

I feel proper fed up today. Nothing major has triggered it off, like the smell of a barbeque or anything. I just feel fed up, bored, uninspired and like giving up.
I WONT, and I tell you at the moment it is because I have told everyone including work colleagues what I was doing, so that is keeping me sticking to it 100%.
I am only in my third week, but I long for the WW or SW diet that I previously thought was "hard" yeah right. lol. I truly appreciate nimble bread now! ha ha
I don't know if it is period related, (came on Wed and expected to see big loss on the scales by now and it aint happening!), whether I am just very hormonal and upset or what.
It is just absolute steadfast willpower that is keeping me going at the moment, I keep giving myself pep talks about how it is just a few weeks, but I don't seem to want to listen to myself! :confused:
Is it common to feel like this? I know if I had got on scales and noticed a 4lb loss by now I would probably be buzzing, why do I let myself dream of achieving something, then get so disappointed when it doesn't seem to be working how I imagine it?

I think it has ran off with mine ;)

LOL, they have eloped! Your's must have been a bad influence on mine, because mine was fine and behaving until today!

That's fine - I always get the blame. From people getting too drunk to their shopping addictions. So it stands to reason that my positive vibe also leads others astray:p

Hang in there!! You can do this. Go an have a bath or sort out your clothes until the vibe returns. I am surfing tinterweb and having a nip/tuck dvd marathon. If the delightful Mr Mcmahon doesn't keep me on the straight and narrow then nothing will

Good luck and stay strong

xxx

Yep, this diet can catch you out sometimes...everything is great and then you get side swiped by a down day. I think it is a case of enduring the day......trying to distract from the thinking about how blah you can feel. Yep Toots a marathon DVD session is great way to pass the time,,,,and this forum is excellent for looking at everyones before and after and during pics to remind us why we are doing CD!! Hope you are back to upbeat mode tomorrow :)

me to tink i am fed up and my lot have ordered pizza and it makes me feel tearful just thinking about sitting through another family meal with my shake.

but i haven't given yet as my hubby is so proud of me and when i got into clothes i haven't be able to fit in this morning it felt great so why i am i fighting myself

me to tink i am fed up and my lot have ordered pizza and it makes me feel tearful just thinking about sitting through another family meal with my shake.

but i haven't given yet as my hubby is so proud of me and when i got into clothes i haven't be able to fit in this morning it felt great so why i am i fighting myself
Kerry, I was reading with my head kind of laying down and that pic made me pick my head right up! LOL If that pic doesn't keep one on the straight n narrow I don't know what else....

yea I think that pic does that to most of us.... ;)

it is due to be changed any min so i will see what i can find of your foxy ladies lol

dont be fed up hun! Hugs!!!
Do some "window shopping" online for things you want to buy when you get to goal!
Get pampering yourself and watch some trash on tv...
You know that tomorrow is another day and you can wake up making it a positive one!
Everyone has days like these...i do a fair bit at the moment....but then i snap myself out of it and look at how far i have come...
You WILL succeed at this and get to goal....let that mantra keep you positive and motivated hun!
xxxx

Back