Where have all the Boobies gone?!

fatpossum

Silver Member
Hi Chaps,

My boobs have gone! Where once they were, now sit (or rather dangle) a pair of sad and deflated spaniel ears!!!

My boobs were my pride and joy and despite the passage of time, childbirth and breast feeding, prior to LL I could still pass the 'pencil test' (sorry boys, but the girls will understand the significance of this!).

Now somewhere on this forum over the past few weeks I read somewhere that one woman noticed that her bosums "recovered" after a certain point.

Is 'recovery' something I can hope for or is this the end of an era?! :sigh:

It would be nice to think so but I'm not holding out much hope for mine.
If they get any worse I'll be able to roll 'em up to pop em in my bra.

It would be nice to think so but I'm not holding out much hope for mine.
If they get any worse I'll be able to roll 'em up to pop em in my bra.

Thats me too! I always was a buxom lass, as it were, but I am deflating rapidly. Sadly the pencil test was never an option for me, as one could happily sit there all day, going unnoticed, but now I feel a whole pencil case could be tucked under the droopy boobs!!:sigh::sigh:

The thing is not only are they sort of empty now, they have this vile habit of wrinkling up and taking ages to "smooth out" again. Its hard to explain but they just have the old, used carrier bag look about them......

I have pretty much promised myself a TT once this is all over, so I cannot afford a boob job too.....Any one recommend a good bra fitter???

:eek: Oh Gawd gals!!!

I was hoping for some uplifting (get it?!!!! :D ) responses not to be left feeling further deflated (get it again :D :D - I think I'm on a roll here!).

I am sure that I read a post some weeks ago from a woman who reported that all was not lost and recovery was possible.

WHERE IS THAT WOMAN?! I NEED HOPE :eek:

so we've just depresed you then?

But then .................... I'll just have to work on 'buttocks of steel' - they haven't dropped ...... yet!

That is my problem too. I am still in an e cup but they are all wrinkly. I am going to Bravissimo once I get the last 1/2 stone off to get measured and a whole new lingerie wardrobe

I cant wait

Jo

I hope they recover as they are horrendous

I too am an e cup but very wrinkly with it! I think when i am finished dieting i will be able to pull them over my head! As for the pencil test, dunno about that, more like a baked bean tin for me!!!!!:rotflmao:

Back