Where have all the low carbers gone?

Hi
Well we have all be lo carbing since Monday, and its going great.
Have not felt hungry at all, in fact sometimnes feel as if its a job to have a meal.
We are all in Ketosis now and feeling the benefits of no cravings..lol.
Hope you are doing well too, I can see its good for you by your losses. 10lb in 2 weeks wtg
Keep up the good work, we will weigh in on Monday.
Carol xxxx

Hi
Well we have all be lo carbing since Monday, and its going great.
Have not felt hungry at all, in fact sometimnes feel as if its a job to have a meal.
We are all in Ketosis now and feeling the benefits of no cravings..lol.
Hope you are doing well too, I can see its good for you by your losses. 10lb in 2 weeks wtg
Keep up the good work, we will weigh in on Monday.
Carol xxxx
Glad to hear its going well for you all.Lucyxx

Hi i'm on my second day, going really well, I too have found it hard to finish meals and have only been having 2 meals a day because I am just not hungry!

For breakfast today I had scrambled egg, bacon, and 2 sausages.
For a snack I had a ready cooked chicken thigh.
For tea I had a lamb shank with 2 cups veggies.

That's really little for me, it's great! Still need to switch my skimmed milk though :(

Does that mean I won't be in ketosis?

Drinks have been cups of tea. Do I have to drink water too?

Hi i'm on my second day, going really well, I too have found it hard to finish meals and have only been having 2 meals a day because I am just not hungry!

For breakfast today I had scrambled egg, bacon, and 2 sausages.
For a snack I had a ready cooked chicken thigh.
For tea I had a lamb shank with 2 cups veggies.

That's really little for me, it's great! Still need to switch my skimmed milk though :(

Does that mean I won't be in ketosis?

Drinks have been cups of tea. Do I have to drink water too?

Hi,you will go into ketosis dont worry about that.You really do need to drink the water it helps with your weight loss.Lucyxx

I've veggie-low-carbed before with success while I was on it - and have now lost my weight with LL. Am following RTM (but sticking to low carb foods) and will be leading a veggie low-carb lifestyle after - so I will make sure I pop in and post!

Hello, just wanted to introduce myself. I would love to join in here and support you guys and also be supported.

I am a former LL-ifer and have been thinking about going back for about 3 months now but also in the back of my mind is doing the low carb thing because ultimately cutting down the carbs and exercise is what keeps you slim.

What bothers me though is staying in ketosis. I am terrible at picking and sometimes I will eat a morsel of something not on the plan and then I know all my hard work is ruined and it will take me another two days to get back on track and that puts me off being strict so I tend to go on a carb spree for days, sometimes months before I come back and what stop me starting sooner is the thought of going through wtithdrawal. Aside from that I think low carb is the way to go.

I have done it many from my late teens to mid twenties and always lost lots of weight quickly and from the right places. I was toned, felt happier and it helped my pms, my general mood, my hair and skin.

there a low carb vegetarian book out its by Celia Brooks Brown.I think you can get it in WHsmiths.Lucyxx

Rose Elliot's Low Carb Vegetarian Diet (and her recipe book) are fabulous - they're available on Amazon. Lovely recipes and great explanation - simple to follow!

Back