where have they gone ? ? ? ? ( People missing from boards )

angelupnorth

Gold Member
Morning all after a short break from the boards ( too many trips away ) Im now catching up and am amazed not to see any posts from Sinade ( sp ) she was so determined and her CDC was putting her in for slimmer of the year, Anyone know how she is doing ?

Also there was a lady who was going abroad for a tummy tuck ? I cant find her ? Hope all went well as I was looking forward to hearing how it all went etc.

Hope everyone else is doing ok ? Im just catching up now but Sinade has really mystified me x x

Hi Angel......yes, Sinead was one of the people who inspired me to follow this diet but I don't recall her posting since I've been doing it -and I started 6th September. I often wonder where people have gone also!

Nikie said:
Hi Angel......yes, Sinead was one of the people who inspired me to follow this diet but I don't recall her posting since I've been doing it -and I started 6th September. I often wonder where people have gone also!

I wasn't sure if it was me looking in the wrong places as I'm often on my phone and miss posts. Such a shame as she was going for slimmer if the year x

Im friends with sinead on fb and dont think shes doin cd anymore :/ i may be wrong.im pretty sure the lady who had the surgery did a post alittle while back sayin it went well :) hope that helps zx

Yes its very sad to see people disappearing i hope Sinead is doin well whatever she's doing.

The other lady you're on about her name was fat to fabulous, she did put a post on a few weeks ago the surgery went well and i think she's doing the rest of her loss with either WW or SW

Has anyone heard from Yolande ? x

Back