where I am right now and how good it is to be here

OMG...Ollie...6''...ehhhh!!!!! hmmmm picturing 6'' ;)

That view is fantastic!!!!!!! I am very jealous!!!! :) x

You're supposed to give the sofa up for your guests lol. Dont you have a bed to sleep in..you cant have both one leg on one and one on the other hahah. Oh how could you kick poor little cherise out in to the cold..:( never mind then. I'll just freeze like a pea in the ice....Valentines No Problemo !! xxxx

OMG...Ollie...6''...ehhhh!!!!! hmmmm picturing 6'' ;)

That view is fantastic!!!!!!! I am very jealous!!!! :) x

hehe aww thanks honey!! yes 6 long inches!!!!

You're supposed to give the sofa up for your guests lol. Dont you have a bed to sleep in..you cant have both one leg on one and one on the other hahah. Oh how could you kick poor little cherise out in to the cold..:( never mind then. I'll just freeze like a pea in the ice....Valentines No Problemo !! xxxx

lol yes I have a kingsize bed to go to!! but u know, the couch is heaven... gotta stay very nice to me till then in that case!!

valentines.. amazing!! :p

A better idea if your couch is that nice is that you have it and i take your bed !! :) I only have a double so it only seems fair for me to try a kingsize lol. Im always nice to you!!! I even offered to buy you bottled water - keep on and i'll order it free from a grotty pub tap :p. Valentines = supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. :D xxxxx

Ollie that view is amazing..and well done on your jeans...and awwwwww do we have a lipotim love story blossoming on here ?????? xxxx:D

A better idea if your couch is that nice is that you have it and i take your bed !! :) I only have a double so it only seems fair for me to try a kingsize lol. Im always nice to you!!! I even offered to buy you bottled water - keep on and i'll order it free from a grotty pub tap :p. Valentines = supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. :D xxxxx

lol first its I wanna see ur place, then its I wont stay on balcony, i have to stay on couch, now its screw the couch im in bed!! you're a quick mover!! hehe ;)

no no no... it has to be a proper bottle!! :p

:D I cant beat that word for valentines!! :D xxx

:O what are you suggesting ? lol. I happen to like comfort. And besides making a lovely lady sleep out on a balcony...hmmm. A proper bottle it shall be ..even a proper named one if your lucky lol. :D And yes you can : supercalifragilisticexpialidociousNESS. (or buffness if you want to be alot more london cool hahaha)

lol, am i the suggestive type?!! hehe, well even the balcony is comfortable in my house, just maybe an ickle cold! ok ur allowed in! but I still get my bed!!

supercalifragilisticexpialidociousISTICALLY fantabulouso Valentines xxx

you? suggestive ? Never!!!. :) Yay i get the sofa! Oh yeah - we can have coffee and stay up all night and watch the glittering lights how exciting. I love that word i might actually steal it. You sounded very italian too. oooh all spaghetti bolognase and tortellini hehe. Lovely stuff. xxxxx

btw when i watched el nombre it used to go nah nah nah nah nahaahahahah el nombreeeeeeeeee ( it was a mexican mouse who teaches kids numbers ...i dont remember the actual name of the programme ) apparentley pasta came from china but the italians stole it!!!! - although it could have been another country.

Ok then drink something else hot lol. I was being sociable.:) I love italian food...and all the other food hahaha. Thankyou very very much for that lovely comment on the other thread. Cant wait to see you either i think we might just get on xxxx

lol maybe maybe>>> Im so easy to get on with!! hehe apart from being force fed coffee but maybe u could teach me how to like!! Ill teach u how to enjoy ermmmmm my company!! xxx

hahaha lol ok then its a deal. I would shake on it but i got caffeine withdrawal its been like 5 minutes...not really. I cant teach you how to like coffee but if we were to sit in starbucks for 5 hours on squishy sofas and weird mexican /hippy music was playing through the speakers you would get to love coffee very very much. xxx

mmm, sounds like idea.. I love the smell of coffee, love starbucks.. go there everyday but used to go for warm milk (I know, what a softie!!) hehe...

this day in London is gonna be full of action!! xxx

Lol brimming with action. Haha. I thought i might let you know that when i was on holiday in Tunisia i got out of the sea and i was rocking like the waves for about 2 days after - it didnt happen when i was in the sea lol. I just found out that i have something called debarkation sickness which can stay with you for the rest of your life if you go on a long cruise. Im so glad i found out what it is - although i didnt go on a cruise or a ship or anything so i must be some freak creature that manages to get it in the sea lol. xxxx

Lol brimming with action. Haha. I thought i might let you know that when i was on holiday in Tunisia i got out of the sea and i was rocking like the waves for about 2 days after - it didnt happen when i was in the sea lol. I just found out that i have something called debarkation sickness which can stay with you for the rest of your life if you go on a long cruise. Im so glad i found out what it is - although i didnt go on a cruise or a ship or anything so i must be some freak creature that manages to get it in the sea lol. xxxx

lol what a marvellous story, Ive heard of that and I hope it doesnt stay with u.. dont go out to see again.. stay on solid ground.. I guess a cruise up the thames for u is out of question then?!! ;)

freak of nature or a force of wonderment? xx

Hey,
Im new hear but just read your post and I have to say that I think I'd buy them for prides sake alone! Well done!

thank u, so sweet, didnt end up buying but will do next time im shopping :)

glad to see the love story is still continuing - i swear something will come out of this, just let me know when to buy my hat!!

Congrats babe on the shopping trip, hopefully in another few weeks ya will be down another size and trying on something else!!

Haha. Force of wonderment. No I can go up the Thames it doesnt move that much, loves it. Hope you're ok today - its so gray and gloomy outside. xxx

Back