where I am right now and how good it is to be here

Ollie,what an amazing achievement,well done you! A whole 6" is incredible,you should have bought them.
Oh btw,i love a good ole love story :8855:

glad to see the love story is still continuing - i swear something will come out of this, just let me know when to buy my hat!!

Congrats babe on the shopping trip, hopefully in another few weeks ya will be down another size and trying on something else!!

Thank you both!! but the rumour mill is going overtime!! haha

Haha. Force of wonderment. No I can go up the Thames it doesnt move that much, loves it. Hope you're ok today - its so gray and gloomy outside. xxx

heya Beany!

lol I wont rule out the thames cruise then!! by the way I may be finished this diet when u come!! :)

yea its no so great down here either but im heading to kings x in a minute to go to Leeds.. friend up there! Ill wave when passing u! :) xx

How u gettin on lover??

good to see your shrinkin by the day!!

Lol yes the rumour mill is churning big time...People shouldnt be so nosey !!! :p (only kidding). There is nothing going on - we are merley chat buddies. And possible friends. Im sorry if this disappoints you all talk to Ollie about it lmao. xxx

Lol yes the rumour mill is churning big time...People shouldnt be so nosey !!! :p (only kidding). There is nothing going on - we are merley chat buddies. And possible friends. Im sorry if this disappoints you all talk to Ollie about it lmao. xxx

hehe I like the possible friends bit.. will take awhile alright to build up a friendship!! :p and if I disappoint, talk to Beany, she made me this way!

a tan in leeds? lol

what u goin for chukkie egg?? hope u have a ball!!

im doin ok, weigh day tomorrow so cant wait, hope i have a good week, need a boost to b honest...

xx

a tan in leeds? lol

what u goin for chukkie egg?? hope u have a ball!!

im doin ok, weigh day tomorrow so cant wait, hope i have a good week, need a boost to b honest...

xx

best of luck!! Ive no doubt ur doing fantastic anyways!!

going to see a friend I went to secondary school with at home.. been livin there ages but not been to visit him yet!

yes a tan, I hear its sweltering up there!! lol

best of luck!! Ive no doubt ur doing fantastic anyways!!

going to see a friend I went to secondary school with at home.. been livin there ages but not been to visit him yet!

yes a tan, I hear its sweltering up there!! lol

excellant whip out the babyoil and get one of those mirror thingies!! haha

aww he will notice a massive difference in u then which will be a fab confidence booster love! enjoy your time ther!!

shall let u know how i get on tmw, thinkin of puttin helium baloons in my pockets, but dnt tell anyone! :8855:

"lol it will take a while to build up a friendship :p " - what does that mean hahah. Ok so we might be virtual friends. I havent made you any different maybe slightly more mad than you were before we started talking but thats not my fault. You can explain to people lol. xxx

excellant whip out the babyoil and get one of those mirror thingies!! haha

aww he will notice a massive difference in u then which will be a fab confidence booster love! enjoy your time ther!!

shall let u know how i get on tmw, thinkin of puttin helium baloons in my pockets, but dnt tell anyone! :8855:

best of luck!!! ill be keeping an eye out!!! :)

"lol it will take a while to build up a friendship :p " - what does that mean hahah. Ok so we might be virtual friends. I havent made you any different maybe slightly more mad than you were before we started talking but thats not my fault. You can explain to people lol. xxx

hehe, u know Im tough to accept friends, need to get to know u more!! :p hehehe more mad more mad!! xx leaving in 30 mins, what am i gonna do on the train!!?

lol alright then you are excused with your comment hahah. You can read..or hey guess what theres something even more exciting ....drink water!"!!!!!!! Oh dont wet yourself now with the excitement lol. Hahaha. Have a great time..cant you buy Nuts or whatever magazines men like to read. Or Heat if you want to fufill your feminine side :D. xxxxx

lol alright then you are excused with your comment hahah. You can read..or hey guess what theres something even more exciting ....drink water!"!!!!!!! Oh dont wet yourself now with the excitement lol. Hahaha. Have a great time..cant you buy Nuts or whatever magazines men like to read. Or Heat if you want to fufill your feminine side :D. xxxxx

haha I never but any of those mags for some reason!! dont want people having that opinion of me.. Im a good boy ill have u know!! lol when I booked the train tickets I told them to give me seat close to toilet!! haha..

now heat is an interesting mag! xx

haha, you a good boy? Alright if you say so ...I will just have to take your word on it. Lol about the toilet train ticket. They could of just given you the toilet seat instead. How convinient your own private cubicle..except no window but at least no one would keep thinking wow you have a massive toilet issue lol. They might think you have some sort of infectious stomach bug awwwww. I would defend you lol haha. xxxx

haha, you a good boy? Alright if you say so ...I will just have to take your word on it. Lol about the toilet train ticket. They could of just given you the toilet seat instead. How convinient your own private cubicle..except no window but at least no one would keep thinking wow you have a massive toilet issue lol. They might think you have some sort of infectious stomach bug awwwww. I would defend you lol haha. xxxx

lol u wouldnt defend me, you'd be banging on the door trying to get me in!! to go for a pee of course!!

yes I'm a good buy.. an angel Ill have u know!! hehehehe plans for the day? xxx

Haha shared loo access on a fast moving train...what a strange thought. No plans i might actually go swimming - ergh. I have to face it sometimes i suppose but its a horrible thought all those people in there with my rolls lol. How long you gonna be toilet trippin hahaah ??? xxx

Haha shared loo access on a fast moving train...what a strange thought. No plans i might actually go swimming - ergh. I have to face it sometimes i suppose but its a horrible thought all those people in there with my rolls lol. How long you gonna be toilet trippin hahaah ??? xxx

3 hour trek up the country! Im guessing 1.5 ltr water.. at least 5 trips to loo!! lol

not looking forward to telling my mate about this diet.. last thing he told me was make sure Im hungry when I get there.. told him I definitely wont be and will explain all when I get there... :S xxx

Awww he'll understand surely. He's your friend he'll obviously think good on you. I mean i know some people have been really horrible to me about it and i said well untill you're in my position and feel the way i do dont comment because you have no idea what i go through in my mind everyday. Which shut them up lol. But it'll be fine. I better start drinking water actually. Its getting boring xxxx

Awww he'll understand surely. He's your friend he'll obviously think good on you. I mean i know some people have been really horrible to me about it and i said well untill you're in my position and feel the way i do dont comment because you have no idea what i go through in my mind everyday. Which shut them up lol. But it'll be fine. I better start drinking water actually. Its getting boring xxxx

yea I hope he will, he's an athlete like and runs about 100 miles everyday so Im guessing he'll be very sceptical about it.. we'll see!!

ok im out the door! Il prob be on iphone at some stage when out of underground...

enjoy ur water hun, have a good swim, you'll look fantastic dont worry xxx

Back