Where is Cuddlyfairy? :(

No idea and I miss her. I don't recall anything being said about a holiday coming up, do you?

hope she ok it not like her not to come in and say hello. x

Well it's her Wi tomorrow so hopefully we'll hear from her then.

am i mixing her with someone else, I thought she was in majorca !!!!!!

I think its wonderful how ppl get concerned when someone hasn't posted in a while. There is a lovely spirit about this forum don't ya think?

I've just been searching posts but can't find anything. Mind you I was absent for a few days last week so it's possible I just missed it...

Ah, you are all so sweet! I didn’t think anyone had noticed I hadn’t posted all week! Alas I’m not on my hols, wish I were, I think it must be Cathy you are thinking about in Majorca! I went on my hols in April (returned the day before I started LT) and don’t have another one booked.

I’m ashamed to admit my absence has been due to something worse – me feeling very sorry for myself!!!!! After my WI on Monday, the second low one in a row, I felt very down and really wasn’t in the right frame of mind to support, advise and encourage newbies. I especially didn’t feel like telling someone who had cheated and still lost 3/4/5lb that they just needed to focus on their goal when I had stuck religiously to LT for 21 weeks and lost 1lb! Selfish of me? I thought so!

I just needed a bit of time to get my head around things, remember that I have done so well in 21 weeks and am looking and feeling better than I have for years! I didn’t think it was fair to unburden myself on you lovely people when my life motto has been “life is too short to be miserable”!!!!! I have lurked to see how everyone else has been doing but have decided that life is soooooooooo good that today I was ready to inflict myself upon you all (you poor things!!!!!!)

The week went pretty slowly without you all and was a pain at times. Tuesday I felt so hungry that I was worried I wasn’t in ketosis anymore! How could that be when I hadn’t cheated!

Wednesday at 7am the power went at home!!!! Just after OH had left for work – typical! No kettle, no shower, no DVD player to play my workout tape on, no computer to see how you were all doing! I had to take youngest to the fracture clinic at my local hospital. We arrived early and were sent to x-ray, where we waited for ages! We were then sent back to the clinic where we seemed to be sent to the back of the queue! An hour and a half after our appointment time we were taken to a room where we had another 20 min wait till we saw the consultant (for all of 5 mins). He was lovely with my little one and gave her the all clear to swim and go on her residential school trip in just over a week but still no contact sport!!!!! She is really missing it!

I dashed home to collect my mum and take her to the station then I did the shopping. Later, before my neighbour had even managed to walk into his house from work I dragged him into mine!!! That’ll get the rest of the neighbours talking!!!!! He was able to work out that it was my microwave tripping the switch and once it was unplugged power was restored!!! Yay! Alas the upshot of a day without a kettle and the need for a different taste in my mouth to water was that I had about ¾ of a tub of fibreclear!!! It was like sherbet to me!!!!! I didn’t mean to but it was sooo nice! The good thing is the bowels have been busy, the bad side is that it’s been a trifle windy in these here parts, much to the children’s amusement! Does this mean I cheated? In my head I have! Not sure how much fibreclear you are allowed in one day!!!

Thursday I panicked when I tested and found the ketostix neutral! I know I drink a lot of water and had a lot of fibreclear but had I knocked myself out of ketosis? Friday it barely read the first colour, haven’t had a chance to check since! Thursday night at work was a nightmare with 17 students on my register and we only usually have 10 in a class! Fortunately 4 didn’t arrive but the admin needed to start the 9 new ones was overwhelming and, despite starting early and staying late (and worrying my eldest who was waiting in the dark for me to collect her) I was run off my feet!

Friday was a wonderful day! My little one and I went off with her best friend and her mum to a craft show where we had a wonderful time and spent way too much! Mind you, I did buy some Christmas presents and could have spent much more!!! I saw 2 stunning cross stitch kits that I fell in love with but decided that at £40 each I just couldn’t buy them – that’s 2 more weeks worth of LT for me!!! I did buy a couple of kits for me and a couple for my little one and I’ve been helping her with hers. The weather was great and we had lunch outside (well I had a flapjack!) and with the sunshine this weekend as well I’m just happy to be alive!

It’s my anniversary this week and my birthday the week after, I’m slimmer than I’ve been for years and I’ve made so many new friends on this site, life can’t get much better (except maybe a good loss this week!!!!) All I’d like now is to achieve my mini goal at WI tomorrow, so I have everything crossed that the scales will be good to me!

Thank you for caring enough to have started this post Liberty and to everyone else for adding to it, it means an awful lot to me. Sorry for the long post!

Big hugs to you all.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

awwww hun, sorry you've had a crap week, i hope you are feeling better, you seem to be a little bit perkier since last time u were on! i'm glad you decided to come back on - you should have let us try and pick you up instead of thinking that you weren't able to pick others up. thats very UNSELFISH, not selfish as u thought!

good luck for your WI tomorrow xxxxx :D *big hugs*

Missed you!! xxx

Aww bless ya

Hun you are such an inspiration & no one at all would of minded you having a moan & groan you are totally entitled. I am PRAYING that the scales are good to ya hun cos ya soooo deserve it.

Good luck & great to hear about ya week :)
Niki
x

Ah thank you. I really did miss you all. It was just something I had to get my head around. There was never any question of coming off LT coz it really is the best diet I have ever done and the easiest. I know you would all have helped but I felt guilty at being disappointed at my loss when it was a loss after all and I have lost so much over the 21 weeks.

Another plus point, I tried on the size 14 jeans I bought to fit into. I could barely get them up my legs when I bought them and this week, admittedly I had to lie on the bed to do them up and I have a real muffin top but, I got them on!!!! I can't sit down in them or go out in public but who cares!!!!! They were on! I was wearing size 22 3 years ago and hadn't worn any at all for years so my 18's being too big is a real treat and my 16's are just a little snug but wearable (if they weren't too long! They look fab in heels!)

Everything is crossed for tomorrow. How are my other Monday weighers doing? How much are we going to lose this week? WHat are you all hoping for? 3lb I hope for me!

x

I'd love 3lb lol coz then I'd be normal! Good luck for you tomorrow lady! :)

YAY ! I'm glad you came out of the lurkers cupboard fairy, I missed you! Good Luck with your weigh in and take very good care of you. BIG hugs xxxxxx

Thank you Liberty, big hugs back your way hun too!

Gemma, you, me and Medea will be the 3lb queens tomorrow - 3lb each!!!!! We can do it!!!! Not sure I want a normal Gemma though, is she boring?!!!!! I'll never be normal!!!!! I'm way too silly for that!!! Lol!!!!! But healthy would be nice! I have 17lb (excluding anything I lose tomorrow) before I am healthy and another 12lb after that to get to my target, although I'm hoping to go slightly lower to my age 16 weight (9 1/2 stone) which would make that 12lb another 17lb. So 2 1/2 stone to target, less what I lose tomorrow. I should be there by Christmas! Yay! My first Christmas slim since, I don't know!!!! At least 18 years, maybe even more!!!!!

Good luck for tomorrow Gemma, I have everything crossed for us!

x

OMG!!! Thats crazy! Mad week (i can soo empathise wit the dodgy electrics lol) for you then! And NEVER -BUT NEVER- feel you have to support and encourage others when you're having a tough time yourself. I don't believe that that's what this forum is about. I just know that you'll get the loss you soooo deserve this week. I'll be logging in asap tomorrow to check you WI results. You've done amazingly well -such an inspiration! Well done.

Hi cf sooo glad to hear from you, like others I was getting worried. Got everything crossed for you for tomorrow, I'm sure it will be fine. Its ok to be miffed with a small loss, at the end of the day we don't eat so its normal to hope for decent losses every week! Two on the trot is hard even for a really positive person like you to put up with without being affected a bit x

Back