Where is everybody?!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by MrsBurgundy, 16 October 2011 Social URL.

1. MrsBurgundy

MrsBurgundy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st8.6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.6lb(14.96%)
    Diet:
    Slim and save
    I know i vanished for a bit, but where's everyone else gone?!

Is everyone ok!? xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ulysses31

Ulysses31 Full Member

Diet:
    None, anymore!
    I've mostly been lurking and reading rather than posting. I've been working long hours these last couple of weeks and only been able to grab a couple of minutes here and there.

Glad to hear you're back on track now btw MrsB - it takes more strength to get back on than it does to start your journey in the first place, so well done!! :)

4. MrsBurgundy

MrsBurgundy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st8.6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.6lb(14.96%)
    Diet:
    Slim and save
    Thanks hon!! I'm glad to be back before i destroyed everything and gained more than i'd lost!!

Sorry to hear works been hectic and long, are you due a reprieve anytime soon?
    How are you finding LL? Coping ok?! xxxxx

5. Ulysses31

Ulysses31 Full Member

Diet:
    None, anymore!
    I'm finding it ok really - having to fight my impatience though, as I just want it to be over. That's the weird thing about me; when it comes to others I have almost infinite patience (too much for my own good!) but with myself I have so little it's comical.

The long hours have been ok tbh - it's been more volume than complexity and I'll be well compensated for it come payday. I'm already thinking up ways to spend the extra... :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.