Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Where is everybody?!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by MrsBurgundy, 16 October 2011 Social URL.

1. MrsBurgundy

MrsBurgundy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st8.6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.6lb(14.96%)
    Diet:
    Slim and save
    I know i vanished for a bit, but where's everyone else gone?!

Is everyone ok!? xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ulysses31

Ulysses31 Full Member

Diet:
    None, anymore!
    I've mostly been lurking and reading rather than posting. I've been working long hours these last couple of weeks and only been able to grab a couple of minutes here and there.

Glad to hear you're back on track now btw MrsB - it takes more strength to get back on than it does to start your journey in the first place, so well done!! :)

4. MrsBurgundy

MrsBurgundy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st8.6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.6lb(14.96%)
    Diet:
    Slim and save
    Thanks hon!! I'm glad to be back before i destroyed everything and gained more than i'd lost!!

Sorry to hear works been hectic and long, are you due a reprieve anytime soon?
    How are you finding LL? Coping ok?! xxxxx

5. Ulysses31

Ulysses31 Full Member

Diet:
    None, anymore!
    I'm finding it ok really - having to fight my impatience though, as I just want it to be over. That's the weird thing about me; when it comes to others I have almost infinite patience (too much for my own good!) but with myself I have so little it's comical.

The long hours have been ok tbh - it's been more volume than complexity and I'll be well compensated for it come payday. I'm already thinking up ways to spend the extra... :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.