Where is everyone??!!

kathryn B

Its very quiet on here this weekend!! Im home alone as hubby has gone to Birmingham with my youngest for the weekend. I didnt think it was a good idea to go as they have gone to cadburys world!! Im in week 11 and must admit Im finding it harder, lots of crooked thinking about wanting to eat and watching of cooking programs.
How is everyone? I know there is lots of you like me who find sundays harder. Anyway Ive got lots to do but think I will go back to bed with a book !! :)

My group is on Sunday so it's not too bad! Think you made the right choice about Cadbury World though - just too much temptation all in one place.

I accidentally watched a cooking program the other day too but I'm gonna have to avoid them - anything Jamie Oliver cooks makes me drool.

Hope your Sunday wasn't too dull!

It has been really quite here recently don't know why though, keep up the good work x

I'm here! Went to watch Harry potter this afternoon, excellent! Smuggled my bar into the cinema and sat there with a nice cuppa. I'm so old!!!

I was thinking it's quiet in here too! >waves<

im back on a mission to shift a stone n a half, im on day 3 and had a pink stick yesterday!!! yay xx

Hi All! *waves*
Weekend was good - i was out for a friends birthday and managed to avoid drinking alcohol although i have to confess to drinking a diet coke - i needed something to keep me going at 1.30am and it worked a treat! I hope it wont have caused me to come out of ketosis!

Weigh-in tonight! fingers crossed for a good one! :)

Hope you all had a lovely weekend! x

I'm here! Again! I have had big PC problems and am without a laptop - so only opps to log on are at work, or when hubby is not home and I can use his PC.

I am restarting LL tomorrow, so hope I can find ways to get on more regularly because I am going to need support me thinks! :)

Back