Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

They also have this offer in Sainsbury's

If anyone's interested in buying bathroom scales, Asda currently have some glass digital Salter ones, half price at £10! They look very good but I'm scared to open them as I promised myself I wouldn't own a set until target (1 stone to go!!!!) Thought I'd post this though because it's a good buy if anyone is in the market for some!X

Not sure if its ever been mentioned but I picked up some sainsburys basics weatabix 24 for 51p which is their normal price for them. Got one pack to see if thy tasted any different and they dont! massive find in my house as my son has two every morning for his breakfast and I like them every now and then. X

Tesco are selling the 6packs of Muller Light for £1.48! I bought a few of the packs in my weekly online shop! THought I would pas the bargain on!

Sorry to scare you Pesty!
I've never seen sugar-free squash (cos surely it couldn't have anything related to real fruit in it?!) but I'm sure I read on here once something about no added sugar jelly not being as low in syns as sugar-free (not that I can find any of that in my local supermarkets either) so was curious...

hi, home bargins, have fibre plus bars for 10p and tins of plum tomatoes for 19p;)

Offers... Cathedral City Lighter, big block only £1.99 at Sainsburys & lots of selected Meats & fruits they are also half price. Also the be good to yourself range have lots of half price deals. And at Morisson's Robinsons no added sugar big 2 litre bottles are only £1. xx

quorn mince is a pound half price in tescos plus they got loads of lighter choice meals on offer for a pound too !!!

Back